Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

My problem right now is I can't find a Blizzard crown with Wrath or Malevolence RMR enchant on it.

Is there any way aside from just smashing Laby over and over to get that thing enchanted?
"
My problem right now is I can't find a Blizzard crown with Wrath or Malevolence RMR enchant on it.

Is there any way aside from just smashing Laby over and over to get that thing enchanted?

I'm pretty sure enlighten level 4 is enough by itself, you still have more than enough mana considering an enduring mana flask is used.
any priority in the mods for lethal pride?
"

For me, enlighten 4 is enough, don't need the helm enchant, and if is not enough, you can replace wrath enchant with anger, gives more dps for me with this
Making the switch from another build to give this a shot. Since the med cluster jewel prices are ridiculous atm, what are our options if both cooked and blowback aren't on the same jewel. Is there another notable that we can also look for if they happen to roll with either cooked/blow?

Just bad luck for me, as I only managed to get one proper jewel out of the four in like 300 chaos lol.
"
dokterr wrote:
Making the switch from another build to give this a shot. Since the med cluster jewel prices are ridiculous atm, what are our options if both cooked and blowback aren't on the same jewel. Is there another notable that we can also look for if they happen to roll with either cooked/blow?

Just bad luck for me, as I only managed to get one proper jewel out of the four in like 300 chaos lol.

Buy ilvl 68 to 74 jewels, and use scorched fossils on it, i made all 4 with 250~300 fossils.
"
dokterr wrote:

You could try Wasting Affliction with Cooked.
Here's what I'm working with. I don't yet have a Watchers eye (so that means I have an open Jewel slot), or the unique flasks. Is the Watchers my frist priority, or is the flasks? I understand Malevolence mod is first according to the first post.

A lot of it is a work in progress as harvest crafts become available, etc. Like, removing Defense from the Astral plate to get the curse on there, etc. Don't have curse on my ring yet since it doesn't make sense without extra curse right?

Just looking for critique and a roadmap on what to upgrade first.
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Feb 13, 2021, 1:31:26 AM
"
Don't have curse on my ring yet since it doesn't make sense without extra curse right?

I have a flammability on hit ring. Still working on my additional curse chest as well. You still want it as you'll have better clear. You'll still use Wave of Conviction on bosses for the ele res debuff. You'll just override the curse on your next hit but that's fine.

I also recommend getting a divergent burning arrow. At 20% Qual it gets +2 pierce which makes gearing much easier. It also opens up your quiver base type.
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
fubgun wrote:
Some easy improvements I made with the build (cost more currency though)

Double elevated boots, the extra 3 pierce is really good for 100% deli, and the ignite isn't needed but just more dps. They are "Easy" to make, just costly because of maven orbs. Still need to hit t1 life on them, but good enough.

Using a "phys dmg taken as chaos dmg" chest, having +1 curse on your chest isn't actually needed because you can use a lvl 5 awakened hextouch, does require a higher budget but you add a ton more phys mitigation to your build without sacrificing dps. Sadly my chest hit 8% life though.

sorry to say but as far as i know awakened hextouch does not work if you use a curse on hit ring. You would need to put both curses in the links of awakened hex touch, because else the following happens:

-attack with BA applies your curse from the ring (1 curse)
-wave of conviction with awakened hex touch applies additionally the curse from the links (2 curses)
-you continue to attack with BA and your ring applies your ring curse again, but there it doesn't say that you can put 2 curses on the enemy -> the curse from the hextouch is removed (1 curse)

thats why you need additional curse on chest, if you dont have both curses in the links of awakened hex touch

Nope, it does work and it's easily testable as well (just use auto attack and a lvl 1 wave of conviction). So unless you have a third curse there isn't a reason to use +1 curse on chest if you have the currency to afford a lvl 5 awakened hextouched. Also capped my chaos res without atziri's promise to make full use of the "phys dmg taken as chaos".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info