Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
naxus123 wrote:
Hey to all,

I already levelled with Ba from the beginning and was fine,
Still, to be easier, we just need to level with anything until the first lab, after we can get BA,

Do you have any uniques or just garbage from the floor?. I was thinking leveling with armagedon brand. Dont know if its better your method
"
affenmann wrote:
Is BA while leveling really that strong? I tried Armageddon Brand and instead went for the golems after first and second lab. It melts everything with amazing survivability and needs only one 4 link. Only tried until A9 and im curious if BA makes such a difference.

So you basically went Arma Brand for DPS and Golems for support? No need to ignite with Shaper of Flames?

I think I will reroll my miner (since I always started with Mines) but haven't decided yet if I should go Arma Brand, Flameslinger or BA with Shaper of Flames for leveling.
What is the best bow to play with before the main one, in what order should you use skills?
I decided to league start this in Ultimatum, and am halfway through the campaign. I have a question around the usefulness/necessity of The Primordial Chain.

The only benefit I see this amulet gives is +3 golems, and counting towards The Anima Stone. As golem buffs don't stack, what is the purpose or how necessary are those 3 additional golems? It seems like it would make more sense to replace a regular jewel with something like a Primordial Might to still get the benefit of the Anima Stone, then have the freedom to use a different amulet.

The only reason I can see is that the additional 3 golems allow you to stack multiple of the same golems to keep buffs up if some of them die. But while your golems are alive, the amulet gives absolutely zero benefit. Do golems die that frequently in the end game that having multiples of the same golem out is that necessary?
"
Acadia18 wrote:
I decided to league start this in Ultimatum, and am halfway through the campaign. I have a question around the usefulness/necessity of The Primordial Chain.

The only benefit I see this amulet gives is +3 golems, and counting towards The Anima Stone. As golem buffs don't stack, what is the purpose or how necessary are those 3 additional golems? It seems like it would make more sense to replace a regular jewel with something like a Primordial Might to still get the benefit of the Anima Stone, then have the freedom to use a different amulet.

The only reason I can see is that the additional 3 golems allow you to stack multiple of the same golems to keep buffs up if some of them die. But while your golems are alive, the amulet gives absolutely zero benefit. Do golems die that frequently in the end game that having multiples of the same golem out is that necessary?

Isn't it because of the Ascendancy notables? A total of 50% increased effect for each buff per golem?
"
Gilderoy wrote:
"
Acadia18 wrote:

Isn't it because of the Ascendancy notables? A total of 50% increased effect for each buff per golem?

Yep, I just noticed that looking at it myself. There's a few 'Per Summoned Golem' bits in the ascendancy and on the cluster jewels that add up to quite a bit due to those 3 additional golems. Got it!
I cant open Current Gear pob with Raw Data Code.. I hate my country for blocking pastebin, I cant just import builds..
Last edited by Elloktrik on Apr 17, 2021, 11:45:22 AM
Is the blood rage degen offset by cinderswallow? Can't use it yet as I don't have a good source of life steal early, any suggestions?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Is the blood rage degen offset by cinderswallow? Can't use it yet as I don't have a good source of life steal early, any suggestions?
Stone golem with enough buff effect.
Hi, thank you for the guide! At the end of my day 2, I was able to scrounge up enough money to afford the bow and transition. Since i'm all out of money atm, I'd just like to ask for a priority list on what to invest in/grind for next. Berek's respite? clusters? anima jewels? I'm still currently pushing in yellow tier maps.

EDIT: just noticed the 7m budget POB oof
Last edited by Nitsujin on Apr 18, 2021, 11:58:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info