Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HeeroYui wrote:
this is getting complicated, ppl says ba is not start friendly, but when i look armageddon build they all seems horrible as f.
Flameslinger is probably bad at red maps as most spellslinger build are.

Flame ball? who knows, will research a lit bit.

im gonna start with this armagedon brand build from this guy. He reach endgame and tier 16 bosses with just gear from the floor. look at the video and tell me if armagedon still feel horrible for you xd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30MEp88cdk&t=1s
Last edited by yissus on Apr 16, 2021, 8:32:07 AM
"
Megumin3 wrote:
Honestly, BA all the way with a high ele bow into 5 Link Xoph Bow (people will start pumping out day 2-3 and be dirt cheap) would carry you all the way to T16.. At worst you gem swap out GMP on boss..

Get some 4 stats abys jewels before upgrade to cluster.

Grab a random tali with +2 pierce to help clear speed before prolif.

You should be melting everything after normal lab.. I dont see the need to respec at all..

Oh so it should work fine, hmm okay okay, noted. actually have one question. Isnt there a prolif support gem? if so, do I use it till xoph? not sure will ahve ring either thats why asking about it.
Last edited by Hunlights on Apr 16, 2021, 8:33:52 AM
"
yissus wrote:
"
HeeroYui wrote:
this is getting complicated, ppl says ba is not start friendly, but when i look armageddon build they all seems horrible as f.
Flameslinger is probably bad at red maps as most spellslinger build are.

Flame ball? who knows, will research a lit bit.

im gonna start with this armagedon brand build from this guy. He reach endgame and tier 16 bosses with just gear from the floor. look at the video and tell me if armagedon still feel horrible for you xd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30MEp88cdk&t=1s

To be honest, it does... i've seem his video while researching too.

The fact is that this guys carried his build not the other way around, he plays very well.
Usually a good league start is the other way around, fact is that if you are good enough you can start with whatever you like and it will work, in comments you can see how much ppl are impressed that he killed maven with that itens.
Last league i my self failed maiven with a 5milion dps build, so lets say that i'm not the best player in the game.
a question. as some people still suggested to start out with BA and not arm brand or smth. Without xoph or the ring. should I used fierce support or prolif support gem to help out with clear or is it not necessary and mostly everything dies fast enough?

EDIT

And what links can someone suggest to use with BA on leveling. Like

BA + Lesser multi(then GMP) + pierce(as theres no prolif at first)/ or prolif support instead? + Unbound(4 link) + elemental damage(5link) + deadly

or what else combo ?
Last edited by Hunlights on Apr 16, 2021, 9:27:08 AM
Coming from Flame Wall thread, this build looks interesting and in my eyes a variation of the concept, but with more flexibility. I ended up manual casting my flame wall which made it even more so like this build.

I would suggest using flame wall as a level skill and focus on just death with the two-skill play that I was doing (and thus not need spellslinger and thus use any weapon). its TEDIOUS but powerful.

Flame Wall Ahead (every 6s or as you move)
cast (any ranged skill) + Chain + GMP through it

When against easy mobs = face tank and cast flamewall right on top of them

There are probably other better options.
Is BA while leveling really that strong? I tried Armageddon Brand and instead went for the golems after first and second lab. It melts everything with amazing survivability and needs only one 4 link. Only tried until A9 and im curious if BA makes such a difference.
Is there a general way to allocate passives while leveling? I'm not too great in figuring stuff like this out, so I don't know how to navigate my passive tree.
Flameslinger was quite good for red maps last league with mid budget. But at t16+ things got hairy and I started dying a lot since DPS didn't kill everything fast enough.
Rolling this for league start, appreciate the detailed guide and updated leveling post.
Hey to all,

I already levelled with Ba from the beginning and was fine,
Still, to be easier, we just need to level with anything until the first lab, after we can get BA,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info