Multiboxing and the Chewbacca Offense

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Including the ones in real life?

Which, by the way, still doesn't explain the ever-growing rift between Chaos and Exalt prices, as the bots should be bringing in both at normal drop-rates.

Yes, including the ones in real life, certainly.

Oh? zthen I'm going to assume that if you do not know that every currency is adjoined together in one uni-system, which means that changing the price of any orb would in turn affect the price of any other orb that shares a correspondence in some way, shape or form then I will also assume you do not understand the relationship between the economy, multi-boxing, and how multi-boxing affects the economy -- let alone how it profusely unleashes factors that pay no mind to concealing themselves in the midst of all of this economical exploitation; factors that are utterly blatant to even a 10 year old.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
Last edited by Deceptionist on Mar 31, 2013, 9:53:24 PM
+1
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
SirSid wrote:
+1

what inflation?

I still trade 5-10 chaos for decent rare items that would have otherwise taken me 50-200 chaos to actually make.

By my calculations chaos orbs relative to gear sales are overvalued by a factor of 10x or more.

ignoring gear trades consider the following.

What is the best/easiest/cheapest way to get:

1 perfect mod? alt
2 perfect mods? Alt + aug
3 perfect mods? alt + aug + regal
4 perfect mods? alt + aug + regal + exalt
5 perfect mods? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm jury is out on this one.
6 perfect mods? as above probably drop from monster.

aside from 5/6 pefect mods, end game crafting has little to do with chaos orbs based on their currently overinflated value.
any way we get a comment on this by "Kato" Kaelin? i think that would really help out the defense in this case.
Let's play a game:

The economy is a lone, little insecure girl that was victimized.

The people that victimized it will be placed in a singular, explanatory form of a man that victimized this poor, innocent little girl.

The conflict:

There is no proof that this little girl was victimized by anyone.

HOWEVER, the little girl shows symptoms of being victimized.

The confusion:

Now what?

Evidence may not be there to make it all better for us ignorant humans, but the consequences and the conflicts are surely going to persist whether we start advancing our ability to read inbetween the non-evidential lines to see what is clearly evidential or not.

Last edited by Deceptionist on Mar 31, 2013, 11:02:49 PM
"
Deceptionist wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Deceptionist wrote:
all economies -- ALL economies are based on facetious, insiduous carnivorous agendas that see through to absolute naught.
Including the ones in real life?

Which, by the way, still doesn't explain the ever-growing rift between Chaos and Exalt prices, as the bots should be bringing in both at normal drop-rates.

Yes, including the ones in real life, certainly.

Oh? zthen I'm going to assume that if you do not know that every currency is adjoined together in one uni-system, which means that changing the price of any orb would in turn affect the price of any other orb that shares a correspondence in some way, shape or form
Deceptionist, I remember when you used to be a good poster. I liked you.

Please stop being batshit insane.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Deceptionist, I remember when you used to be a good poster. I liked you.

Please stop being batshit insane.

We agreed on a lot of things, obviously. We now have come across something that is deeply rooted into the PoE community as a phantom parasite, and none of us are 100% certain with what is the actual cause, but that is not going to keep me from giving my best theories that do dreadfully involve multi-boxing. It's not like I want the factors and consequences to point towards multi-boxing, but how can you possibly argue against multi-boxing's ability to create an abnormal influx of currencies?

What inflates the economy? A small group of people that take everything in the economy and gain control over the prices by offering their own wealth per trade, which is a godsend compared to the wealth of those who do not wish to partake in shady procedures. How do you expect people to solve this? They have to multi-box, RMT, RWT, scam and manipulate too. That is an outrageous scapegoat, if you ask me. If you can't beat them; join them? I'd sooner pass and rot legitimately, Scrotie.

My point still stands. Multi-boxing is a sea of factors that have many ways to affect the economy. As I have said before: Multi-boxers make more, which the economy feeds off of, it doesn't matter if other people can't do it, the economy will assume that everyone can compensate for the influx of currencies, and so it forgets everyone that can't keep up with those who cheat their way into success -- which honestly, all of economies' top dogs are twisted monsters that compensate for their shitty childhoods anyways... Then again, maybe I'm a pussy for not trading real people's experiences for a temporary, virtual happiness in experience.

Mind > Money

Life > Luxury

My principle. What they do lasts temporarily; what I do lasts a lifetime.

Last edited by Deceptionist on Mar 31, 2013, 11:15:05 PM
Das bump.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Das bump.

Respond to my post, Scrotie. This isn't over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info