Multiboxing and the Chewbacca Offense

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you might not know that multiboxers are a bad thing. You might even doubt their existence, since no one has provided evidence on who they are, how many there are, or how they operate. However, look at the in-game economy. Look at the conversion rates in closed beta. Then look at the conversion rates now. It does not make sense. But more importantly, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with proving that multiboxers exist? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a on this forum, making threads dozens of pages long, and I'm talkin' about something that may or may not exist! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're farming and collecting rares for vendor recipe to get Chaos Orbs that are steadily declining in value, does that make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, that does not make sense! If the economy is fucked, you must find multiboxers guilty! The prosecution rests.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 31, 2013, 3:55:07 PM
Funny thing is. When a thread hits the nail on the head, no one cares.
??? Perhaps the inflation might have more to do with the squillions of new players since the beta was opened? New players who haven't found much yet and are therefore willing to pay higher prices for stuff?

The prosecution case is thin.
* Head Explodes *
If I die before him, I want my friends and family to get Morgan Freeman to do my Eulogy. There would be no higher honor. Well, maybe Christopher Walken...

If for some reason PoE fails I'm gonna go make my own ARPG, with Blackjack, and Hookers®. In fact, forget the ARPG.
How can we find multiplexers guilty when it does not make sense?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
How can we find multiplexers guilty when it does not make sense?

Hmmm. This thread is going to have some interesting results on the english-as-second-language crowd.
Spoiler
It's satire.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
what is the "Chewbacca Offense"
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
"
tat0010 wrote:

Type it in youtube
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Best thread today.
"
"
tat0010 wrote:

Type it in youtube
Doesn't get good hits. It's a play on the Chewbacca Defense, which does get good hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info