[3.13] Raider Kinetic Blast / Power Siphon Wander | 20mil DPS | Screenwide Clear | SPEED DEMON

Not sure if I'm being nit picky but you have barrage listed instead of barrage support and It caught me off guard for a minute while I double checked that that felt off to me. Not sure if it could mislead anyone else who is really following guide to a T.

Either way, LOVE the build. I am hauling ass with it.
how important is the spell damage roll on the wand? i only rolled t6 and have a fractured critchance and all other desired rolls t2 or t1, kinda unsure if i should spam remove/add caster anymore or just stick with it for now...
"
Sarciss wrote:
how important is the spell damage roll on the wand? i only rolled t6 and have a fractured critchance and all other desired rolls t2 or t1, kinda unsure if i should spam remove/add caster anymore or just stick with it for now...

It's kind of important, but it comes down to the individual. The difference between say 20% spell damage and 70% is going to be anywhere from 5-8% damage. So it's not super necessary, but it is a good amount. It is hard to roll high spell damage, so the alternate route is to get a natural attack speed/crit roll on suffix and then just craft bench spell damage or bench attacks penetrate ele resistance.

"
Not sure if I'm being nit picky but you have barrage listed instead of barrage support and It caught me off guard for a minute while I double checked that that felt off to me. Not sure if it could mislead anyone else who is really following guide to a T.

I double checked and it is indeed barrage support in the POB. I think POB itself just leaves off the support name, but if you highlight it, it reflects the dps increase and has the support tag.

"

Yeah, a giga crafted maven orb'd rare chest is probably the route to go for super minmax, however, shroud is just really strong because of the amount of abyss jewels we utilize in the build. But there's a lot of options for chest crafts. Can get a frenzy charge hit on chest and that opens up different shield mods, etc... lots of fun experimentation to be had with rares and maven orbs this league.
Last edited by Anbokr on Feb 12, 2021, 1:43:04 PM
Hey there,

thanks for the nice build! I just changed my own lvl 84 Raider into your setup. My budget was 30 ex and I have a doable version of your build.

I chose to go with your build because you are running 75% attack/spell dodge, which I was doing in my own build too.
When I look at your pob, with deactivated vall grace you have 72%/60% dodge values. Unfortunately I only get 57%/45%, which I find a big difference.
But I can't find the issue. You dont have dodge on other than the shield item, which I have too and all passives up to jewel sockets Heartseeker and Martial Prowess (which dont give dodge either).

It seems like my 15% dodge from the ascendency Phasing doesn't work. Or is it just not shown in the ingame values?

Regards,
Gizmo
Der Imperator beschützt.
"
Gizmo12 wrote:
Hey there,

thanks for the nice build! I just changed my own lvl 84 Raider into your setup. My budget was 30 ex and I have a doable version of your build.

I chose to go with your build because you are running 75% attack/spell dodge, which I was doing in my own build too.
When I look at your pob, with deactivated vall grace you have 72%/60% dodge values. Unfortunately I only get 57%/45%, which I find a big difference.
But I can't find the issue. You dont have dodge on other than the shield item, which I have too and all passives up to jewel sockets Heartseeker and Martial Prowess (which dont give dodge either).

It seems like my 15% dodge from the ascendency Phasing doesn't work. Or is it just not shown in the ingame values?

Regards,
Gizmo

Hey, sorry, thanks for pointing that out I forgot to uncheck vaal grace. So we do indeed have 72% attack dodge, 60% spell dodge without vaal grace. I've updated the guide to reflect that.
"
Gizmo12 wrote:
Hey there,

Regards,
Gizmo

I think you're missing Elusive.
"
Gizmo12 wrote:
Hey there,

Regards,
Gizmo

That may be, but I couldn't find Elusive in any Cluster nor in the skills/tree. Where is it added?
Der Imperator beschützt.
Last edited by Gizmo12 on Feb 14, 2021, 7:57:46 AM
"
Gizmo12 wrote:
"
Gizmo12 wrote:
Hey there,

Regards,
Gizmo

That may be, but I couldn't find Elusive in any Cluster nor in the skills/tree. Where is it added?

Ir should be on your boots mate :)
will try this build soon, have slowly been crafting a wand, recently hit this :

Would this be decent enough to keep crafting on and if so what would be the best way to proceed?

thank you!
"
jackrevolver wrote:
will try this build soon, have slowly been crafting a wand, recently hit this :

Would this be decent enough to keep crafting on and if so what would be the best way to proceed?

thank you!

i think thats actually not really good, since you can easily hit the lightning damage with essences fracturing that mod is a waste, you should get another one with another fractured mod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info