Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] Raider Kinetic Blast / Power Siphon Wander | 20mil DPS | Screenwide Clear | SPEED DEMON

How do you have such high crit chance? im running a budget version of the build and loving it, i just dont understand the crit chance mine is at 62 in combat but i dont think items will make my crit go up so much to reach yours
Last edited by sBrief on Feb 7, 2021, 9:49:57 AM
No large clusters with fuel the fight, prowess, opportunistic on it. Man guess I gotta self craft?
Hello, can I ask you what is the best to craft nice and juicy abyss jewels? I am trying to buy fractured ones but not sure on which fractured mod should I focus.

Also I bought this shield for 8c, is it good as base for crafting? (Evasion and Block Recovery can be removed via Harvest)
Last edited by lampicka95 on Feb 7, 2021, 11:24:31 AM
I've added a short mini-guide on how to go about crafting certain items. For the most part, like I said, there's no strict formula and it was all just me playing around with Harvest. I always recommend finding or rolling rares until you get 2-3 good mods and then seeing what you can Harvest craft on/off. Every rare approach will be different from person to person item to item.

I've also added a Budget POB.

"
niclichtner wrote:
Hello just started this build. Still leveling so no comments on the actual build yet, but as I was going through everything again I thought about how I was going to life leech after taking off Thief's Torment..

Are you relying entirely on Blood Drinker? Is that enough? No Life Gain on Hit?

I was likely going to try and fit in some life gain on hit, but wanted to see if I was missing something obvious first with your leech.

You take Storm Drinker, but what is ES leech doing for us here, I can't seem to find a reason.

I rarely if ever got hit so I didn't find a need for any leech or gain. When I'd get hit, I'd just life flask if I was too low, or fill up with Blood Drinker yeah.

As I recommended to a guy earlier, Feast of Flesh cluster notable is extremely powerful for the purpose of filling up quickly if you don't want to rely on a health potion.

"
Laere wrote:
No large clusters with fuel the fight, prowess, opportunistic on it. Man guess I gotta self craft?

If needed, just look for one with opportunistic fusilade and fuel the fight. Prowess is just luxury.

"
sBrief wrote:
How do you have such high crit chance? im running a budget version of the build and loving it, i just dont understand the crit chance mine is at 62 in combat but i dont think items will make my crit go up so much to reach yours

Your number 1 source of crit is going to be a high crit chance roll on your wand, since this affects base crit. After that it's just a combination of passive tree + diamond flask + ice golem. Getting a crit roll on neck is also nice, but not necessary. Mostly want that wand crit to be 30%+.
Last edited by Anbokr on Feb 7, 2021, 11:58:42 AM
Wow, after crafting this beauty
the build really flies through T16, even at lvl 80. Great guide!
"
sBrief wrote:

Very nice wand. Crafting as best a wand as we can get certainly helps elevate the build, the wand is definitely the most valuable piece of gear we can invest in.

For anyone else looking to craft one, getting a fractured mod of spell damage, or cold flat, or crit chance, or attack speed, or multi certainly helps make the process easier. Spell damage is the most valuable fracture because it is the hardest mod to roll higher tiers of with a low weighting.

But ultimately no fracture is necessary, my first wand was just 10% less damage than the one in the guide and it was the product of just a standard ilvl82 imbued wand getting hit with deafening essence of wrath. Keep hitting those essences until you get something workable and then Harvest craft to finish it off.

Congrats on your wand, that one is a thing of beauty.

Best way to continue crafting this wand?
Thanks for the build guide! KB/PS is really fun to play and Raider is faaast. I'm not used to play with ranger, so I'm still practing movement and positions that are mandatory for this type of gameplay.

I need to say this build is expensive. And it is very hard to find good rolls for trade. The few ones out there are very expensive. I needed to craft most of my equips, like wand, shield, belt, amulet.

Also, the DPS is VERY dependend on Wand + Shield and flat lightning (+multi crit or attack speed) from jewels. I have invested tons of exalts (mostly crafting the wand), my KB has 96k tooltip (unbuffed) and it still not comfortable to play. I feel I need to improve 20~30% so my KB will one shot all packs on t16. Anyway, this is mentioned on the guide so people should be aware of.

first thank you for this amazing build. i have so much fun clearing maps and i'm able to clear entire t16 maps in a couple of minutes without any difficulty.

The only question i have is how you reach 15M+ DPS?

i have "only" 7M DPS against Sirus with everything activated and i can't find the reason why there is so much difference in raw dps between your item set and mine. Can you help me? Thank you

POB link: https://pastebin.com/wF0UcuNG
Last edited by StormIceX on Feb 9, 2021, 7:12:00 AM
I was thinking going with this as my map clear build, but I also want it to be able to clear Blight t16 and Simulacrum wave 20. Anybody has tried it with this build? Is it comfortable? How fast can it clear legion monoliths? Thanks for answering!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info