[3.13] Raider Kinetic Blast / Power Siphon Wander | 20mil DPS | Screenwide Clear | SPEED DEMON

Hello,
can I ask you is there any particular reason to craft high flat cold damage mod on your wand? POB shows that similar wand with at least t2 attack speed, crafted elemental damage penetrates 10 % elemental resistances and no flat cold damage has slightly better damage?(with 16%AS it's about 600k) Also crafting process is easier.
Last edited by lampicka95 on Feb 9, 2021, 4:05:35 PM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello,
can I ask you is there any particular reason to craft high flat cold damage mod on your wand? POB shows that similar wand with at least t2 attack speed, crafted elemental damage penetrates 10 % elemental resistances and no flat cold damage has slightly better damage?(with 16%AS it's about 600k) Also crafting process is easier.

You could definitely go that route. The flat cold isn't necessary, I just like it to near guarantee herald of ice freezes + explosions. The ele pen craft, or rolling something like ele dmg with attacks are perfectly fine.
"
StormIceX wrote:
first thank you for this amazing build. i have so much fun clearing maps and i'm able to clear entire t16 maps in a couple of minutes without any difficulty.

The only question i have is how you reach 15M+ DPS?

i have "only" 7M DPS against Sirus with everything activated and i can't find the reason why there is so much difference in raw dps between your item set and mine. Can you help me? Thank you

POB link: https://pastebin.com/wF0UcuNG

At a cursory glance, you need to check sigil of power stage 4 + intimidate (tombfist) provided you are dropping sigil of power for bosses. Awakened gems + anomalous power siphon 21. Shield and a couple rares are slightly worse. Rings missing flat lightning. Your watcher eye is also a bit worse. Abyss jewels a bit worse.

I also have manually added 70% increased damage from our Repeater clusters since POB does not have a nearby enemy check for those, and generally always benefit from it for bosses.

Awakened gems maxed out + 21 anomalous power siphon + checking sigil of power and intimidate will take you to 11-12 million dps. The rest is likely from the gear discrepancies I mentioned.
Whats the best way to level this?

How should I proceed with this wand?
I'm thinking harvest remove physical, and then what next?
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
StormIceX wrote:
first thank you for this amazing build. i have so much fun clearing maps and i'm able to clear entire t16 maps in a couple of minutes without any difficulty.

The only question i have is how you reach 15M+ DPS?

i have "only" 7M DPS against Sirus with everything activated and i can't find the reason why there is so much difference in raw dps between your item set and mine. Can you help me? Thank you

POB link: https://pastebin.com/wF0UcuNG

At a cursory glance, you need to check sigil of power stage 4 + intimidate (tombfist) provided you are dropping sigil of power for bosses. Awakened gems + anomalous power siphon 21. Shield and a couple rares are slightly worse. Rings missing flat lightning. Your watcher eye is also a bit worse. Abyss jewels a bit worse.

I also have manually added 70% increased damage from our Repeater clusters since POB does not have a nearby enemy check for those, and generally always benefit from it for bosses.

Awakened gems maxed out + 21 anomalous power siphon + checking sigil of power and intimidate will take you to 11-12 million dps. The rest is likely from the gear discrepancies I mentioned.

thank you for your answer.

well 10M are good enough for everything. atm i can't find any content worth the upgrades.
Saving for HH and working on tailwind boots atm and then i'll start to upgrade based on this priority list:

1. ring with edwa+flat lightning
2. anomalous power syphon 21 + awakened gems
3. watcher's eye

and thank you again for the awesome build ;)
I'll probably try this build. Do you think with 70 ex i can do a moderate version? I'll try to do all content with it, except the impossible ones (reflects,map mods,etc). Do you think with 70 ex i can do all endgame content? Like Simulacrums, 60% delirium maps or a few 100% not so juiced maps? Also, is it better to craft my stuff or buy them already done? Im not so lucky with harvest crafts. Thanks in advance!
Hello, so finally I got decent attack speed on my wand. Now I just have to keep spamming r/a crit.

I just wanted to ask you, is there any recommended amount of flat damage for herald of ice freezes + explosions?
Last edited by lampicka95 on Feb 11, 2021, 11:28:28 AM
Seeing as it is still available:

You can easily incorporate an explody chest into this build by getting a 20/20 Elemental penetration gem. Loses you like 1.5 mil dps on the super high end
Got my "fully" Gear today. Just on a "budget" approximate 20-25Ex.
So if someone want to play this build and think u have to pay 50Ex atleast to work, nope.

Just want to say that this build is awesome at this stage. Destroying T16's.
Clearing is INSANE, Boss Dmg is pretty fine with my investment, that I spent on it. Thought it was EVEN worse. But nope. Still 2-3secs demolishing.

Still have a lot of upgrading my gear and well, yes I will definitly do it.

Thanks for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info