3.13.1b Hotfix 1

I still cant even go to the hideout, same as previous patch, "pathofexile_64.exe has stopped working"

Already:
- Cleared files on 'Documents' folder
- Changed textures
- Changed from Vulkan to DX
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the f* whole game again (27gb)
- Changed resolution, Fullscreen, Windowed...

I think im done

EDIT: on Steam version i can enter my HO, looks more stable
Last edited by jackpotcs on Feb 3, 2021, 3:17:30 PM
Can't play this game anymore due to constant crashing
Textures loading much better and loading sreen not so much long only 1st time when enter in game first zone loading litle bit long, but i can sacrafice loading screen 1 time by the performance ! Shuttering fixed about 50% better than last patch was 30% fixed, but in mob packs fps drops to 2-4 fps (in 3.12 with my low PC config shuttering was only in delirium and bligh but no so often), crashes today 0 ! was only 5 crashed on monday for all time in 3.13 !

fx8350
gtx970
16gb
ssd
win10
steam
vulkan

Thx GGG will waiting better performance on low pc's if it can make :-) we understand that you upgrading your ancient engine and in Poe 2 it will be much better.
They want release many good things in game but Engine can't 100% support that. GGG you best!
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Feb 3, 2021, 3:55:43 PM
This hotfix has fixed the issues I experienced after 3.13.1 launch.
Thank you for the fast patch!
No crash til new patch it's playable now, but still have several lag and spikes in prime time for 20 30 mins.

That's a great improvement good job GGG.
The patch has helped. Previously I would crash every 5-10 minutes. I have not been crashing as much since it has been applied but I am still crashing.

Seems to be most likely to crash on changing areas for me. Going from hideout to maps or from a map back to hideout.

Running a modest system. Intel based with a GTX 1070.

Not the most amazing performance but since the introduction of 'texture streaming' it has taking a noticeable hit. Hopefully fixes come sooner rather than later.
My entire clan is crashing and having lag and loading issues, this is just not acceptable anymore, please fix it?
"
SlowInternet wrote:

That's exactly what I'm experiencing only worse, almost to the point where it's hitching. What are your specs?
"
MindNeXuS wrote:
"
SlowInternet wrote:

That's exactly what I'm experiencing only worse, almost to the point where it's hitching. What are your specs?

Ryzen 3700x
RTX 2080 Super
32gb ram

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info