[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

Hey :),

I Finnally got the Fang, Aegis, ant the small stuff to start this build!
Thanks for the pob
"
cybertier wrote:
Level 87 with Skin of the Loyal, Fang, Aegis and still too spooked to go CI :D Maybe tomorrow. Great 2nd day so far.

How does one have 10ex to buy that stuff unless he was lucky and got them to drop
*she

There was extreme luck involved.

The fang I had by act 7 since I got 2 raw ex drops and this early in the league it was still that cheap.

Besides that I got a couple lucky drops over a ton of mapping. Two of the ballista proj jewels, dyadian dawn, etc.

And I should have a bunch of stuff for sale? I went to bed after that post so if you filtered for online I wouldn't show up.
Gosh wish I had such luck. Just in shape to buy AA and only dreamin' of dagger :(

Anyways — good for you!
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
"
cybertier wrote:
Level 87 with Skin of the Loyal, Fang, Aegis and still too spooked to go CI :D Maybe tomorrow. Great 2nd day so far.

That's fast and well done! Congrats! Very nice in the leaderboard too!
So i was not lucky whatsoever in the acts and i'm starting mapping just now. Boy is it rough, how do you guys map with this build without the dagger? Sometimes i can't even kill the league mechanic passed 2nd or 3rd spawn.
This idea behind this guide is cool, but as a new player, the amount of jargon, aimless splattering of alternatives and shortcuts makes it very hard to understand how to use, whether from a leveling perspective or at the end.

Last edited by Alisande on Feb 6, 2022, 12:44:30 PM
"
TheRealSin wrote:
So i was not lucky whatsoever in the acts and i'm starting mapping just now. Boy is it rough, how do you guys map with this build without the dagger? Sometimes i can't even kill the league mechanic passed 2nd or 3rd spawn.

Hi RealSin, you have only 1 ascendancy-lab done. In your level 2 labs done are much better.
You should next max your HoAg-levels, they scale best the damage, and take the block mastery 1 point for more recovery life gained on block and you need one minion-mastery and a curse for easy more damage. Take more cast-speed to generate more virulences and with them much more HoA-damage.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 6, 2022, 1:54:10 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
TheRealSin wrote:

Hi RealSin, you have only 1 ascendancy-lab done. In your level 2 labs done are much better.
You should next max your HoAg-levels, they scale best the damage, and take the block mastery 1 point for more recovery life gained on block and you need one minion-mastery and a curse for easy more damage. Take more cast-speed to generate more virulences and with them much more HoA-damage.

About 5 mins after i wrote this i remembered that i didn't finish my cruel/merc labs so i'm doing those now. Which minion mastery should i get?

Also should i just be saving up everything for dagger or would shield take priority?
Please Help

Im Beginner and I wanted to start league with this build. But First time I see soo shit build like this. Im sure Im doing something wrong but I dont know what. I have low dmg and low survi. I was killing Kitava almost 5 min with 15 deaths.

I can read this tutorial becouse it's too hard to me. I see many combination of gems and items and dont know which I should to use now.

I cant doing league mechanics I cant do map with tier 3 or higher. Cant earn money to upgrade gear. I dont know what to upgrade first.

I know I dont have Bis items but without this items this build cant do tier 10 maps?

Please help me someone
matiop12 > Urzadpracy

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info