[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Probably a silly question but -- you specify using a level 15 CWC in your staff, does that mean base level 15 + 1 from the staff, or base 14 + 1 from the staff?
"
Catemonster wrote:
Probably a silly question but -- you specify using a level 15 CWC in your staff, does that mean base level 15 + 1 from the staff, or base 14 + 1 from the staff?

Doesn't matter. U need to focus to awakened CwC lvl 5 anyway.
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
I'm at a loss on how this build is able to do the feared.

Feared? Hehe. U probably can't. Need both - really good gear and knowledge.

For big bossing better find another build.
it can),pretty easy with my gear
but not then it's release at once xD
"
archwerewolf wrote:

Your gear is better than anything I can find on the trade site, so it's not possible when you're an average player?
"
archwerewolf wrote:

Like i said - with better gear. But why u need to kill bosses with this build and high investments, if there is builds who can kill everything with 5 ex budget.
well yeah, build just for fun and gameplay
cause with less investments there are builds who do more dmg etc
Planning out my switch to the cluster jewel setup. Ya'll think 93 unreserved mana is enough with clarity and inspiration? If not i will just wait one more level.

Also, is there a better way to avoid stuns than 4 skill points? I want to say that there was a way to avoid stun while channeling but I cannot remember how.
"
Catemonster wrote:

15+1 is the way I read it. More than that and the icestorm cap slows you down.
"
poearca wrote:

Like i said - with better gear. But why u need to kill bosses with this build and high investments, if there is builds who can kill everything with 5 ex budget.

Because we liked the play style.

Arch, how does combat feel this league compare to the previous?

Last league on scion I had ~2600 int, 9.5k ES even though I found zero exalts or sold anything for an exalt or more, and red maps were ez mode. This league, I wanted some variety, so did a different build. The general commentary though seems to indicate that something may have changed to weaken the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info