[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

How do you guys get those acessories with +% int? those base are so expensive on trade
I'm a bit stuck in terms of what to do between 90-98 if I follow the classic tree from the PoB.

-Which cluster should go first ?
-Or should I swap as soon as I meet the req lvl and have the remaining items ?
-How do I deal with stuns, when I swap to clusters ?
"
gokudin wrote:
How do you guys get those acessories with +% int? those base are so expensive on trade

No, they are not. Try https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/2PMoLM5Uk . One of these plus a Hunter Orb will get you a %int helm.
1 question about the cluster jewel tree; Have the gems not been adjusted yet in PoB or is that the optimal setting for the cluster setup? Thanks for guide :)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well without fortify it's reeeeealy hard to complete 30 wave in simulacrum
2 failed attempts.
bosses just near oneshoting 10k es lul(well without enfeeble but it's 15% only hmm )
and for sure not so imba dmg to oneshot them xD even with my near top gear... its so slow killing them :/

if only they removed storms cap xD

hi. how much intelligence is in your build now?
well don't know...just too lazy to lvlup inq, or w8 next league and try it...
with insane gear (from my prev characters,special from ritual league like)
which i don't know gona be appear they analogs on scourge trade or not)
inq. version with such few mirrors gear can be reached about 900k avg hit...which hmm about near x2 more than witch version i think

me now only 324k xD

well 900k it's just dream, and costs too much...
average icestorm player never gona reach so high numbers)

Last edited by archwerewolf on Nov 1, 2021, 2:55:30 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well don't know...just too lazy to lvlup inq, or w8 next league and try it...
with insane gear (from my prev characters,special from ritual league like)
which i don't know gona be appear they analogs on scourge trade or not)
inq. version with such few mirrors gear can be reached about 900k avg hit...which hmm about near x2 more than witch version i think

me now only 324k xD

well 900k it's just dream, and costs too much...
average icestorm player never gona reach so high numbers)

I look at these items like a boy at a car through the window of a Ferrari car dealership. it is very expensive for me
Hey

Vortex - Bonechill - Hextouch - Frostbite - Elemental Weakness - Empower/Enfeeble

Just wanted to hear peoples thought on this link setup in chest rather than the cwdt.
I'm really struggling with killing any conquerors or shaper guardians, it feels like i'm lacking both dps and survivability. Any advice or tips? I'm at a loss on how this build is able to do the feared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info