[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thank you!
@Firestrike9 -- I looked in the usual places and didn't see Mathil's WI recommendation. If it's that hard to find, I don't think we need to worry.

@hannoy -- What Cjin said -- so I'm going with Scion to make it a bit easier in the end endgame (see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/736 for the thread.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 18, 2022, 2:22:53 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
@Firestrike9 -- I looked in the usual places and didn't see Mathil's WI recommendation. If it's that hard to find, I don't think we need to worry.

All I could find is his recent video Reviewing & Rating All My Builds For Sentinel League

It is crit based assassin version.
Updated for 3.19

The 15% Mana Reservation Mastery is gone. Now it's going to be even trickier to get enough mana while taking care of stun immunity at the same time and keeping Aspect of the Spider. Gotta use Enlighten lv 4 and take an extra MRE node near CI.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Updated for 3.19

The 15% Mana Reservation Mastery is gone. Now it's going to be even trickier to get enough mana while taking care of stun immunity at the same time and keeping Aspect of the Spider. Gotta use Enlighten lv 4 and take an extra MRE node near CI.

You can also get away with 100% Clarity Mana reservation Efficiency from Mana Mastery and 25% Discipline Mana reservation Efficiency from Energy Shield Mastery.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Updated for 3.19

You can also get away with 100% Clarity Mana reservation Efficiency from Mana Mastery and 25% Discipline Mana reservation Efficiency from Energy Shield Mastery.

Those 2 things are already required. And now Enlighten 4 too.
What do you guys think about comparison cwc vs self cast on this build?
Last edited by nikeyla on Aug 23, 2022, 4:15:10 AM
already we using it, cwc for maps, seflcast for bosses
Aight, as said I was planning on running this build this league, and so I did. Here are my results:

The build is definately worth its money, so far I´ve put in round about 50 divines where 35 of them went straight into the watchers eye, so 15 only for gear and it has been great. Very smooth endgame mapping, decent times to kill double-guardians, tankiness still surprises me. The most oneshots I get are from fully overjuiced blighted encounters on the map, even with 3 endurance charges up all the time but well, for 15div its fine.

I am at roughly 10k ES and 2.4k int, so there´s still room to push further (see gear - chest is missing double % attribute suffixes.

Thanks to the helmet-enchant you can actually roll another 50 % aura with enlighten 4 and just one 2 % RMR jewel corruption, so it´s not as bad as people made it to be. Since we dont have any other useful helmet enchants u can just use a lab-runner or be lucky and find a fitting helmet on the market with the enchant on it already, that´s what I did. The rings I grabbed for 3 divines total, so they are cheap as well and then just essence-spammed.

Changes I made: Even though I was able to run the fully endgame tree with another 50 % aura and the triple curse in the chest I left that setup - Occultist for me is all about the explosions and mapping felt sluggish if I have to get it to get curses in, so I set up a blasphemy-setup which might end in one aura less but feels infinitely better.

Since the league is actually shit I will just grind out my challenges and thats it for me, so unfortunately I won´t see what happens if you put in 200div+, but the build is definately very powerful for the amount of investment needed to get it going. As Kelvynn said: The watchers eye is more expensive than all the rest of the gear and he is right about that.

If you have any questions, let me know.

"
Vennto wrote:

Changes I made: Even though I was able to run the fully endgame tree with another 50 % aura and the triple curse in the chest I left that setup - Occultist for me is all about the explosions and mapping felt sluggish if I have to get it to get curses in, so I set up a blasphemy-setup which might end in one aura less but feels infinitely better.

Blasphemy setup is actually the "default" setup for Occultist for that reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info