[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well me gona try first again occultist.if it gona be hard gona switch ascendant

pity that they didn't unnerf our single target dps with uncap:/

You don't use F&S anyway, nothing changes for you. Although Vengeful Commander got nerfed again, so Hatred is worth even less than before.

well i didn't used Vengeful Commander also)
and dropped F&S only after i got some good gear
del
Last edited by archwerewolf on Apr 16, 2021, 2:31:33 PM
im starting this time with bladeblast/bladefall inq, last league got me tired when doing 36ch, so im starting light on this one, dunno how much i will play, but ill keep my eye on ascendant version as Kelvynn wrote few post before (i fear lack of clear speed will feel bad + occ had some nice defensives)

im 100% sure ill go with WI after some time as in all prev leagues when i was starting with anything different i would always go back to my first true love ;P
"
adambog wrote:
im starting this time with bladeblast/bladefall inq

Word on r/pathofexilebuilds is that build doesn't actually work out well in practice due to its violent lack of defenses...

How is it working out for you?
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
adambog wrote:
im starting this time with bladeblast/bladefall inq

Word on r/pathofexilebuilds is that build doesn't actually work out well in practice due to its violent lack of defenses...

How is it working out for you?

Waggle did a vid of his take on that build so it can def be tanky and HC viable:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0gqet3To-s
Anyone playing this version of the WI build? How’s your experience looking like?
"
gruumine wrote:
Anyone playing this version of the WI build? How’s your experience looking like?

Me)well it's still ok, nothing changed with patch, league mechanic also ok with build.

hm but in league i can play only 2-3h max per day, so not great progress like it was in ritual)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
gruumine wrote:

Me)well it's still ok, nothing changed with patch, league mechanic also ok with build.

hm but in league i can play only 2-3h max per day, so not great progress like it was in ritual)

Can you see the benefit of monster explode in this league mechanic? Is it worth changing from Sicon version of the build?
"
gruumine wrote:

Can you see the benefit of monster explode in this league mechanic? Is it worth changing from Sicon version of the build?

well ye can see. witch version harder to get res and more int, but after i tried in ritual explodes i can't play without them now)
del
Last edited by poearca on Apr 28, 2021, 7:31:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info