[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Hey guys! I'm back, brainstorming in the Ascendant thread since I was going to play that again. But with these new changes, I'm not sure.

Question about mana reservation: if somebody played Occultist in 3.14, how did you deal with Flesh & Stone reserving 35% mana instead of 25%?

I heard that the Lab enchantment was made easier but I haven't seen it for myself. How easy is it to obtain the reduced reservation mod for either Discipline or F&S?

It is way more accessible now. Considering you also play trade league it will be very easy to find and buy a ilvl 86 Hubris with whatever enchant you need. As for farming lab yourself it is still very RNG but finding at least one good useable enchant (whether thats RMR or smth else) is very likely now. But I remember back in Harvest/Delirium I could almost always find a base on trade and buy it if I had enough exalts lying around.
well seems all playing scion version...And they got freeze immune by arctic armor..not fair!

Btw, our profane bloom which can effect hexproof enemies not working on mechanic mobs with buff "curse immune" wtf...
Pre-updated for 3.16.

I will be playing the Occultist version in the Scourge league, so it will get a lot of development.
btw. i didnt play WI during the 3.15 huge mana cost nerf.
How's the mana cost for WI now? especially in 3.16
Mana cost?
Last edited by minato3 on Oct 22, 2021, 12:55:03 AM

Last edited by minato3 on Oct 22, 2021, 1:02:43 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Pre-updated for 3.16.

I will be playing the Occultist version in the Scourge league, so it will get a lot of development.

hm it's pob shows smth incorrect or in your cluster version it's better take ash frost and storm with same mastery instead of snowforged you get higher dmg and +6% res))
and -2 points for int nodes that used to take snowforged swap them to Coldhearted Calculation and Trickery for example)
and mb Mystic talents on boots? yeah -900 es/leech but instead +70 int, 400 es, 15k avg hit and still 5k es/leech

And what you thought about new amulet that can be annointed 3 times?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 22, 2021, 6:11:17 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Pre-updated for 3.16.

damn im so hyped, back to witch occ, league looks cool, see you guys in few hours!
edit: nvm ignore me
Last edited by cihatb on Oct 22, 2021, 10:44:41 AM
2078 in queue lets gooo
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 22, 2021, 1:09:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info