[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

this is what I'm looking forwards to, it improves DPS by 88.2%, and ignite total dps 88%.
I'm pretty much finished with my build at this point and I'm really happy with it. Done everything besides chayula/uber atziri/uber elder and then their big fight. Sirus feels easy and Maven feels hard but I suspect I'm just very experienced with Sirus and very not experienced with Maven, ha. All the fights in Maven's Arena (excepting that 5th super fight, I havent tried it) felt really good on this build.

I may make my rings slightly better (double opal?, take portal out and use scrolls again) and recraft my helm for more hp. Maybe I'll get a better weapon with +2 instead of +1 but it is pretty solid.

Really enjoy this build. Was able to get up to 3.5m ignite dps pretty reasonably while I focused on tanking up for bosses (6.1k hp+1.1k es w/ max block+life on block + all the golem buffs + arctic armor, endo charge chest, etc).

Here's some items I've made that I don't think I'll upgrade (I may clean them up some in harvest though)
Spoiler
Last edited by gmofosho89 on Feb 3, 2021, 3:25:29 PM
I was thinking - whats the best unique chest for this build, in terms of dps? Im thinking about buying something, since im still running with cheap corrupter 6l, and I already killed sirus (on a5 tho) today, so it looks like good time for upgrades.

Any ideas?
Oh yeah, just wanted to mention this technique I've been using: During channeling you can activate smoke mine without breaking channel. This allows you to move (dodge shit) while channeling and is a good mixup on bosses.
Is six ex enough for the gear for this build curious
this build can get going really cheap on a 6L covenant IMO. i ran one until lvl95 and killed maven/a9 sirus on one. i think this build's issues come at the very high end for dps (getting 10m+ dps on an ignite that lasts for more than 3.5 seconds is really really really hard i think) and defenses (which is solvable for sure)
Last edited by gmofosho89 on Feb 4, 2021, 11:43:08 AM
"
gmofosho89 wrote:
this build can get going really cheap on a 6L covenant IMO. i ran one until lvl95 and killed maven/a9 sirus on one. i think this build's issues come at the very high end for dps (getting 10m+ dps on an ignite that lasts for more than 3.5 seconds is really really really hard i think) and defenses (which is solvable for sure)

10m dps ignite is overkill, you can only get that with a perfect +5 staff and +2 amu
"
valhallah wrote:
"
gmofosho89 wrote:

10m dps ignite is overkill, you can only get that with a perfect +5 staff and +2 amu

that's my point. getting huge dps numbers on this build is not easy. overkill or not, some other builds do not have that problem. I'm close to 4m (on regular mobs) and its plenty for all the content probably, but I'd like to hit for 30-50% more than I do in an ideal world (without giving up tons of defenses).
Hi guys
Have been playing this build for about 8-9 levels now and enjoying it a lot, but looking for some help on how to upgrade from here. I'm still looking for last lab to get a bit more survival but any help would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/nh1CFnFP

I have about 200c budget at the moment.

Thanks.

Last edited by wildturkeybruh on Feb 4, 2021, 5:06:47 PM
"
Aziello wrote:
I was thinking - whats the best unique chest for this build, in terms of dps? Im thinking about buying something, since im still running with cheap corrupter 6l, and I already killed sirus (on a5 tho) today, so it looks like good time for upgrades.

Any ideas?

That depends.
Offensively, both Eternity Shrouds (normal and replica) are a perfect fit for the build if you're speccing into Shaper or Elder items respectively. Equipping them will net you lots of damage, but your defense might suffer a bit due to low life rolls on the chests and harder time crafting/buying Shaper/Elder rares. On the other hand, you can even consider Inpulsa if combined with Storm's Gift or Shaper of Storms notable.
If you're planning on building more defense, there are a few options, but each comes with its own downsides. There is Kaom's Heart with huge max life bonus and no sockets, which will make you very socket-starved. Alternatively, you can use Perfect Form for a sweet 30% spell dodge change boon and free Arctic Armour (which actually is quite nice since Divine Ire tends to stand still a bit); reduced cold res, evasion base and quite low life roll will hurt a bit though. Another option is Incandescent Heart, but this item will shine only if you're chaos res capped and especially if you're going the Divine Flesh route.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info