[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
reciprocate wrote:
"
"
xopolol wrote:
How about phys beam which hit as lightning which ignite as fire which damage as chaos?

Here we are https://pastebin.com/Z4npAAaT

sirus/shaper guards and synthesis invintations done, awakened 9 sirus done, simulacrum viable, t19 delirium x4 maps viable.

In plans: hit two levels and buy watcher's eye with malevolence damage multi.

This by far seems like the best version I have seen, I am currently testing out penance brand instead of Divine Ire and I see a lot of potential here for that :)

I'm curious to see your results with testing penance brand. I hope it's as capable as Divine Ire, it should at least more mobile though but probably is harder to get a higher DPS with.

https://pastebin.com/qsxGpAp9

I've actually had about the same DPS with either, the tree and gear is a bit janky as I was keeping it as cheap as possible while I built currency. I swap in swiftbrand for mapping. I have found its a lot safer than Divine Ire, the damage takes a bit to ramp up, but it's the brand rather than you that has to do the charging. I'm going to attempt to swap to blackflame now to see if I can get tankier while maintaining DPS
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
"
xopolol wrote:
How about phys beam which hit as lightning which ignite as fire which damage as chaos?

Here we are https://pastebin.com/Z4npAAaT

sirus/shaper guards and synthesis invintations done, awakened 9 sirus done, simulacrum viable, t19 delirium x4 maps viable.

In plans: hit two levels and buy watcher's eye with malevolence damage multi.

This by far seems like the best version I have seen, I am currently testing out penance brand instead of Divine Ire and I see a lot of potential here for that :)

I'm curious to see your results with testing penance brand. I hope it's as capable as Divine Ire, it should at least more mobile though but probably is harder to get a higher DPS with.

i'm currently using penance brand ignite as well if you wanna look at my tree..
i've done maven, cortex, all special maven fights excluding The Feared. The base of this build was copied from poebuilds but i felt very unhappy with it and made some changes. I kinda suck at making builds and ive no experience with ignite and spell casting stuff in general so i would love some critique if anyone is willing to take a look.
"
Zonder06 wrote:
Here is my kind of finished Version of the build, if anyone is interested i whould say this is the biggest thougness you can get as elementalist without going CI.

My Amulett Belt and Wand is still trash, but i am at the point were every single upgrade startes at 10x (i know still missing conversion on gloves)
if your wondering, yes i dont have a life flask the recovery of golem and diadem is more than enough.

give me your thoughts. :)
everything done deathless in the game besides Maven i wasn't fast enough to try her at all.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/42RG9FS9

Your PoB says you have 0 unreserved mana ? am I missing something ?
He's using the Devouring Diadem (I am as well), which grants the Eldritch Battery keystone, so he's able to reserve all mana and use Energy Shield instead for all casting purposes.
"
xopolol wrote:
"
Xarky wrote:

Could you explain how to craft your weapon please? It is amazing version of Divine Ire Thanks.

Check on trade sceptre with +1 phys/lightn and damage over time multi suffix then multicraft + slam hunter exalt/reroll in sacred grove ( but i got ignite from first exalt)

"
Azzastar wrote:
noob question here, but why do you have storm brand?

For procs elemental overload and to apply despair

slam hunter exalt/reroll in sacred grove? With what harvest craft? There are many suffixes from hunter you can land that you wont be able to remove. Maybe if the base was +1 spell and +1 phys/lightning you could craft a prefix and keep rerolling in harvest while keeping prefixes.
not gonna lie. kinda hate DI and looking at penance brand, I might consider switching to it.
https://pastebin.com/ggRBPqZN

Figured I would share my current build with you guys since a lot seem to be looking for a tankier version of this build. I started with this build but changed it quite a bit (though the basic premise is the same). Damage is still a WIP because I need a better staff, gem levels, and no watcher's eye but it is comparable.
I'm also missing a curse on hit ring but it's just because I haven't reorganized my gear. Should be easy to get on one of these rings.

Damage layers I have though are:
30% spell dodge
arctic armor
All damage vs me is unlucky
Hexproof
Crit proof
Divine Flesh (83% chaos res)
~25% evade
~20% phys reduction

Eventually with a better staff I'll have 25% or so block chance also but WIP.
Last edited by Dromidas on Jan 29, 2021, 7:50:21 PM
"
Dromidas wrote:

Figured I would share my current build with you guys since a lot seem to be looking for a tankier version of this build. I started with this build but changed it quite a bit (though the basic premise is the same). Damage is still a WIP because I need a better staff, gem levels, and no watcher's eye but it is comparable.
I'm also missing a curse on hit ring but it's just because I haven't reorganized my gear. Should be easy to get on one of these rings.

30% spell dodge
arctic armor
Hexproof
Crit proof
~25% evade
~20% phys reduction

that's a really cool build.. i was looking for something to replace my eye of malice and i think i might try this out. its either this or a helm of the inward eye with 100% chaos golem buff enchant.

how tanky do you feel with this setup and what content have u managed to clear so far?
I just wanna say that I was playing this build as SSF basically (only bought 6l cheap corrupted rare) till t16; with gear like that i killed t14 Eradicator and juiced bosses with Maven up to t16.

Granted, Im dying from time to time, but only once i run out of the portals - on unid corrupted t16 Maven Minotaur.
"
ciggaro wrote:
"
Dromidas wrote:

30% spell dodge
arctic armor
Hexproof
Crit proof
~25% evade
~20% phys reduction

that's a really cool build.. i was looking for something to replace my eye of malice and i think i might try this out. its either this or a helm of the inward eye with 100% chaos golem buff enchant.

how tanky do you feel with this setup and what content have u managed to clear so far?

Quite tanky even though I'm only at 4.5k hp. I still get 1shot in the harder lv 83 heists occasionally, but I think it is from learning the mechanics a bit. I've only done the 10 boss maven challenge and shaper/elder guardians so far. I have been catching up on all the league stuff I missed (heist, delirium, new atlas stuff) so it's been a lot of breadth and not a lot of depth. I didn't have any trouble surviving the cortex boss except the teleport punch and the titan nuke though.
Damage is very smooth otherwise, both dealing and taking, and having the freedom to do a large number of map mods is always nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info