[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
How does this build fare in terms of defense and single target? Seems like clear is definitely not an issue.

With around 10ex gear
defense: 3/10
bossing 4/10
trash clear 8.5/10

I'm trying to turn this in to one click build, to just have comfy farmer in easy content as i really doubt it can be more without hundreds of exalts.

This is one of the builds where you are always starved for passive points, it throws a lot in to damage nodes and there is little left for hp and block.

Doing some t15 delirium maps i can see the damage really lacks at the unique enemies and that is when the lack of ehp shows.

but it sure is fun build, and with some massive currency you could get like 6k hp on it which is pretty nice with the 3500hp element shield and if you get armor in every slot it can take hit from PD too.

I know that sounds negative but if i was playing cyclone or something as boring, i'd quit the league already. But with this build mapping is actual fun so i 100% recommend it.

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
Raszianin wrote:
Hi, just got this beauty from ritual - but since it adds fire dmg to spells it makes the EE ring useless, what can I drop in as a replacement? Cheers

You can drop lightning golems in there instead and itll work fine. Just use a few of them to make sure they proc EE often enough.
Just wanted to drop a gear update, build is super smooth, got it up to 4500hp, 3300 bubble, damn near max block, and just threw on a steelskin as well. Will probably be dropping the stun immunity for the blind I'm stacking now soon.

Cold snap in wand = frenzy generation, super nice. Overall this build is a great starting point and I really feel this can be pushed super hard. Already have PoBs pushing 6m sirius dps with insane regen (and insane investment), so will probably be sticking with this build til the end.

Spoiler
Mh, with Skin of the loyal and Flasks (Basalt+Rumi) up, i'm sitting at 73% phys reducation in pob. Would that be an option?
is frenzy even worth to use? because attacking mobs more than once doesnt make sense because you only want to dot them or am I missing something
Anyone see the patch notes?

Did we just get hugely buffed lol (More modifiers from support gems weren't applying to dot spells)
Last edited by Adamisgr8 on Jan 19, 2021, 5:17:32 AM
"
CAKE wrote:
"
How does this build fare in terms of defense and single target? Seems like clear is definitely not an issue.

With around 10ex gear
defense: 3/10
bossing 4/10
trash clear 8.5/10

I'm trying to turn this in to one click build, to just have comfy farmer in easy content as i really doubt it can be more without hundreds of exalts.

This is one of the builds where you are always starved for passive points, it throws a lot in to damage nodes and there is little left for hp and block.

Doing some t15 delirium maps i can see the damage really lacks at the unique enemies and that is when the lack of ehp shows.

but it sure is fun build, and with some massive currency you could get like 6k hp on it which is pretty nice with the 3500hp element shield and if you get armor in every slot it can take hit from PD too.

I know that sounds negative but if i was playing cyclone or something as boring, i'd quit the league already. But with this build mapping is actual fun so i 100% recommend it.

I saw variation with a staff + socketed spells trigger using ball lightning + frostbolt + some third spell w/ GMP. This gives +1 link to flame wall.
Hi guys its Meju. Another update from me. 92lvl almost 93. Maps are easy with bosses gameplay is similar to deadeye if u played so a lot of movement since we are dot build its way easier. Key factor is constant movement so hitwalking should be done always this way we have high survivability. You can check my tree on this account and my character made some changes. Mana issues dissapeared after respecing to Mystic Bulwark. If you are on the right side of tree to pick up Growth and Decay make sure to pick also No Witnesses - an elusive node. Makes gameplay way smoother, increases our dodge chance by another 15% and MS which lets us zoom zoom. Bought anima stone, atm 9 golems, I use 5x lightning and 1x for rest, I use lightning cuz gem for lightning is inside Malachai Artifice for EE. My flamewall on PoB atm on 5link deals 1.4mln dps, with 6link im gonna have 2mln so atm my next upgrade will be Inpulsa 6link, got 4ex atm so 2 more do do it. Not sure if im gonna handle mana reserve when I start to use 6link but working on that. Propably best way will be getting corrupted jewels with reserved mana reduced on Primordial Eminence - I use two to have more buffs effect from golems. After Inpulsa i will be getting a wand for 4-5 ex that has +1 all fire gems and +1 all spell gems. I dropped curse on hit on wand since I have trigger socketed spell. I put WoC, Flammability and Tempest Shield so another block chance. Heres my actual gear. Today im going to hit 93 and try first Sirius fight on Awakening 4. I will update you guys tomorrow on how things went. Good luck!
Last edited by woolfy_pl on Jan 19, 2021, 6:34:03 AM
Really nice build, been using it for 2 days and it feels so smooth.
I have yet to do my 4th ascendancy, what are you guys taking ? Is the Primal aegis thingy good ? Or Master of discord is better ?
Since the build is kinda lacking in the tanking domain I guess the Aegis is better ?
Does mastermind of discord affect both wave of conviction and the new base helm? In which case it would be getting double value as a node. Potentially worth replacing shaper of storms if that is the case?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info