[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
KubgiN wrote:
I toyed around a little bit with my pob. I added Primordial Chain and Anima Stone. I just wanted to look for a way to get high damage without clusters. I don't know how this works i never used pob to do anything more than making my character work by other people's pob. Can you check this out and tell me if this is worth?

https://pastebin.com/nW3X1f6w

Thanks in advance! Great guide and great build!

I have toyed around more and with your flamewall setup with 1 large and medium cluster is around 3m dps for me idk why it is higher than 2 cluster

Edit: https://pastebin.com/Spaq7RWL
This was the first pob i posted in the quote pob before i added clusters and such things
Last edited by KubgiN on Jan 18, 2021, 4:29:33 PM
you use fire/ice/lighting/stone/chaos
And what else? i can use 8 each ty for reply and sry for my eng
Mhh I am really not sure what my next goal should be. I am kinda stuck on around 500k dmg when I am asking pob

https://pastebin.com/FSEt7nNi

Feels strange since I am not sure how to continue now or what would be best to at least get through the 1mio dmg. I mean I literally just started maps (going for t3 now) but still confused where to progess. Clusters? Finishing Primordials?

Some nice advise for a poe noob would be nice! And thx.

P.S @Deju I love this build. I never really played poe all the way to bosses just casually without really thinking about it but this is the first build that makes we want to go deeper into it. Great work!
"
Lyokii wrote:
Mhh I am really not sure what my next goal should be. I am kinda stuck on around 500k dmg when I am asking pob

https://pastebin.com/FSEt7nNi

Feels strange since I am not sure how to continue now or what would be best to at least get through the 1mio dmg. I mean I literally just started maps (going for t3 now) but still confused where to progess. Clusters? Finishing Primordials?

Some nice advise for a poe noob would be nice! And thx.

P.S @Deju I love this build. I never really played poe all the way to bosses just casually without really thinking about it but this is the first build that makes we want to go deeper into it. Great work!

Since you're in trade league, you can break down each piece of gear and try upgrading it, influenced pieces with fire damage multi(gloves), +1 or +2 fire/spell gem amulet for more deeps if needed, but honestly, see how you feel, you have alot of damage already. in Trade league, stacking Burning bright jewels will be king.

Hit level 90 in SSF, here are some tips:

Ilvl 4 wand craft, ilvl 2 open ups +1 gem, ilvl 4 open ups fire multi, use scorched and dense on a potent resonator to craft it, according to craft of exile it will take 1-2 tries.

if you're using Trigger wand, Don't use WoC+hextouch+flam it won't trigger the curse.

The new Helm base for exposure is absolutely nuts, highly recommend getting it.

Build is an absolute delight to play, the only issue I had was SSF related where I found 3 exalts before finding a malachai ring lol.

I would love to get some input on the following.
found these 2 and thought how I could incorpote or rework the build using them. Idea is simple, rather than having 6l flamewall using 5 gems( 1 is for spellsling gem) have it as a 6 link, and find a way to simply cast it yourself with the help having our usual Deliverers in there. Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you.
Last edited by Etko on Jan 18, 2021, 5:13:21 PM
Currently 84 and doing tier 7 and 8 maps. I currently have 3.2k hp and 700ish ES, I am trying to replace helmet and gloves for more life however outside of that I am having survivability issues. I run a cluster jewel which has doriyani's currently and that helps a lot with leech.
Last edited by quinn50 on Jan 18, 2021, 5:24:20 PM
Which pantheon would you recommend?
Hi, just got this beauty from ritual - but since it adds fire dmg to spells it makes the EE ring useless, what can I drop in as a replacement? Cheers
Can you explain me the golem stuff, i can summon 7 now but i have no idea which one should have multiples.

Using just past experience maybe cold to slow enemies?

I have 2fire 2cold 1 stone and 1lighting 1 chaos atm.
And buffs do not stack so i wonder how and if more stone golems help with "sustaining rf"

all i see is each increases damage.

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:
Can you explain me the golem stuff, i can summon 7 now but i have no idea which one should have multiples.

Using just past experience maybe cold to slow enemies?

I have 2fire 2cold 1 stone and 1lighting 1 chaos atm.
And buffs do not stack so i wonder how and if more stone golems help with "sustaining rf"

all i see is each increases damage.

The goal is to get 1 of each golem: 1x Chaos, 1x Stone, 1x Lighting, 1x Ice, 1x fire golem. Their buffs do not stack, but your ascendancy gives damage and buff effect per golem of a different type.

With the extras I recommend summoning the rest of your golems as lightning, since youll be using those to apply EE from Malachai's Artifice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info