[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
noknok0427 wrote:
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:

I've compared between 3 rare jewel with perfect stat (7% life, 16% fire dmg, 4% dot, 20% burning dmg) and 3 eminence in my own PoB when I upgrading my gear back then. I'm using a rare amulet and 6 golems so here is my result.

TLDR: 3 perfect rare jewel gives 6-7% more flamewall dot and 400-500 hp, lower physical damage EHP, higher elemental and chaos damage EHP, and lose some buff granted from golems (which affects your attack %crit / %hit, life regen and phys reduction)

IMO only a rare jewel with 3 damage mod could beat eminence. All in all it depends on your preference about getting more raw HP or golem buffs, and budget for the build of course.

3 Emimence vs rare jewel details

3 Eminence
6.9m flamewall dot
4541 hp / 1853 es
Maximum hit taken EHP on phys/elemental/chaos: 18.8k / 25.5k / 7.1k

--Golem buff--
Flame: 10.7% flamewall dmg
Ice: 12.95% crit, 21% hit chance (on attack)
Lightning: 0.99 attack rate (on attack)
Stone: 791 life regen
Chaos: 29% phys reduction

3 Rare Jewels (7% life, 16% fire dmg, 4% dot, 20% burning dmg)
7.34m flamewall dot
4914 hp / 1928es
Maximum hit taken EHP on phys/elemental/chaos: 16.7k / 27.4k / 7.7k

--Golem buff--
Flame: 7.6% flamewall dmg
Ice: 9.8% crit, 18% hit chance (on attack)
Lightning: 0.75 attack rate (on attack)
Stone: 600 life regen
Chaos: 22% phys reduction

not really, you can get 1% mana reserved Emimence in 5ex, it should also count in the stats. perfect rare jewel with mana reserved is uncountable.

like my character, i dont need mana reserve shield, but I am still able to use flamewall + male + ash with some mana reserved jewel.

That's why I opt for 3 Emimence setup instead, much easier to purchase from trade, even the one with 1% RMR.
Last edited by CuchulainnMC on Feb 28, 2021, 9:52:30 PM

Could be hardly happier with my clear time, always 0deaths(which is pure miracle with 0fps that i get) and crashed only once today, by clicking alt while linking cool find to my friend...
btw if someone want i can fracture you 10 maps at once (it is too much work to do just one or few for you at a time, i would spend whole day fracturing them like that.

There is no fee, but you can not sell those for profit(like c mon if i wanted to sell them i'd do it myself)
and if you give me some alternation orbs as tip, i will not say no.

Obviously you have to bring me the resonators with fracture orbs

If my 10 years of good forum rep is not enough for you, you can check me on tft discord: @europoor
Where you can also vouch afterwards.

Also these 2 items are now avaible because I got kind-of upgrade.

If you want it reserved for you then leave me forum private message, i m going to sleep now and will be back in like 10 hours.

Now that the commercial break ended, the rare jewels are actully fine, do not add much dps but allow you to get some nice elemental resist and if you need that, then they are worth it. Does the PD reduction lost hurt? Likely but it is hard to tell with hh that makes your hp go above 50k. I'd have to do more bossing to see the difference.
I also removed 4% or 5% life node to reach above 10mil pob dps with them+ 2% fire multi node. I will eventually get the 7k hp back to look fancy in both ways.

https://pastebin.com/zjTnYU4v
^latest pastebin 10mil deeeps(just barely)

I should also revisit the skill tree, i bet there are things i've missed.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 1, 2021, 12:28:41 AM
"
Slipp1n wrote:

I dont see how an additional 5% reserve on my amulet (amulet currencly has 25%) would make a difference.. also the POB doesn't show any LAB enchant related to spellslinger reserve reductions,
I have all of the primordial jewels listed in the POB in the correct location

That's why I feel like I'm missing something

OP forgot to remove Malevolance in the PoB. Skip it for now. It's part of minmaxing in the end. You don't need it to beat AW8, Uberelder, simulacrum etc.
"
CAKE wrote:

Now that the commercial break ended, the rare jewels are actully fine, do not add much dps but allow you to get some nice elemental resist and if you need that, then they are worth it.

Noob question: does it matter if all resistance are 75 or 120? Trying to figure out if you over-capped on purpose or just planning to remove some rez from items and add something else.

Also, why frost bomb? :) I am not sure why cold exposure helps

Also, is there a reason why you didn't want Anomalous 20/20 golem gems? Seem better than 21/0

And one more question: how does it feel to play with ~50-60 mana? I currently have 27% unreserved mana. I am thinking to add Aspects of the Spider. Gives me like 1M extra damage, but it takes me down to ~60 mana. Not sure how great it will feel. I do use Rightough Decree node to reduce mana cost by 6%, but doesn't seem very relevant
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 1, 2021, 3:53:21 AM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

Now that the commercial break ended, the rare jewels are actully fine, do not add much dps but allow you to get some nice elemental resist and if you need that, then they are worth it.

Noob question: does it matter if all resistance are 75 or 120? Trying to figure out if you over-capped on purpose or just planning to remove some rez from items and add something else.

Also, why frost bomb? :) I am not sure why cold exposure helps

Also, is there a reason why you didn't want Anomalous 20/20 golem gems? Seem better than 21/0

And one more question: how does it feel to play with ~50-60 mana? I currently have 27% unreserved mana. I am thinking to add Aspects of the Spider. Gives me like 1M extra damage, but it takes me down to ~60 mana. Not sure how great it will feel. I do use Rightough Decree node to reduce mana cost by 6%, but doesn't seem very relevant

I got 85mana and it is enough to flame dash+cast spell

If you have not enough for both of these things, it does feel very poop, also if i somehow hit -reserved enchant for anything, i'll keep it for the large mana pool comfort.

You can get -mana on rings and amulet as band-aid, meaning you can reduce the cost to like 13mana from 40 but that is expensive band aid

Yes I want high resist because almost every map is "player is cursed with ele weakness" you could wear atziri reflectionshield to prevent those, but then you do not get benefit of temporal chains+headhunter combination.

You can have fire and cold exposure on enemy at once, so the exposure of frost bomb is non issue. We deal degen damage(so for example 10damage every .5 second) frost bomb reduces healing and energy shield that is +10life every 0.5 second by 75%
Frost bomb also applies slow to your area, which is defensive(like giving them temp chains)

It matters pretty much only at mavan healing boss so it is kinda useless but i can not figure out something more useful

I was using molten shell in said slot but defense with cooldown is poop

80 lab runs later...

now i have 7000 life 10mil damage and enough of speed to beat Sonic in race at 100m

^ for some reason imgur did not let me post that, but other page did :^)

Now i can focus on other fine things in witch's life
"
CAKE wrote:

It matters pretty much only at mavan healing boss so it is kinda useless but i can not figure out something more useful

Thanks for sharing.

Have you considered Anomalous Convocation in wand, to get free Unnerve? My combo is with belt enchant (to get Tailwind / Elusive easier)

But I do swap it out, depending on a couple of things:
For maps with lots of Harbringers or Heist I use Void Speaher. For lighter maps I use Cold Snap to get 3 freenzy charges.

Maybe you find a new idea here :)
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 1, 2021, 1:25:21 PM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Have you considered Anomalous Convocation in wand, to get free Unnerve? My combo is with belt enchant (to get Tailwind / Elusive easier)

But I do swap it out, depending on a couple of things:
For maps with lots of Harbringers or Heist I use Void Speaher. For lighter maps I use Cold Snap to get 3 freenzy charges.

Maybe you find a new idea here :)

If everything worked like one might wish to, that would make great sense but
Unnerve does not increase damage over time taken, even if the damage is from a spell which applies spell damage modifiers to its damage over time effect

The life regen is still nice tho, but please do share more ideas like these.
Btw the crit from belt is also useless because kinetic blast is not spell and flame wall does not crit.
cake, what's your pob in thread's estimated value? its getting hard to maintain original build and thinking to switch your pob. i've pure 9 exa.
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
cake, what's your pob in thread's estimated value? its getting hard to maintain original build and thinking to switch your pob. i've pure 9 exa.

To get 1:1 my gear equivalent, you will need few mirrors like 2. (mostly the amulet make it expensive)

But to get close enough 50ex should do.
You totally can switch to my build with just 9ex tho, just expect less optimal ehp or damage.
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 1, 2021, 2:02:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info