[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Hi, I'm kinda new to the game, and I'm a bit confused, I'm following the POB and I can't find a way to stack my Herald of Ash, Spellslinger, and Malevolence together, I have a 25% Reduce mana reserve for Malevolence and I end up with 11 total mana.. couldn't find anything else in the POB that reduce mana resv
pls, lemme know if I'm missing something.
other than that I'm enjoying the build so far thanks for posting!
"
Slipp1n wrote:
Hi, I'm kinda new to the game, and I'm a bit confused, I'm following the POB and I can't find a way to stack my Herald of Ash, Spellslinger, and Malevolence together, I have a 25% Reduce mana reserve for Malevolence and I end up with 11 total mana.. couldn't find anything else in the POB that reduce mana resv

Won't answer your whole question because you can run herald+malevolence with a rare amulet (preferably with 30% mana reservation reduction for malevolence) but yet, your amulet is clearly not good for the build. Only some very expensive amulets with a total of +2 for firewall and other good mods are worth it.

In every other cases, you'd better use Primordial chain with anima stones + 2 primordial jewels in your tree. More buffs, more PD, more dps. And you finally get to setup malevolence+herald with the lab enchant that gives mana reservation reduction for spellslinger.
"
CAKE wrote:
So hearing that rare jewels are ftw instead of my 3x eminence setup i bought

Yet they make me lose like 600k dps in pob compared to the 1chaos worth eminence jewels.

Someone can tell me what is up, is this actually true or did i just mess something in POB?

Even my intuition was that these rare will beat uniques in dps, i just thought the pd reduction is too good to give up. Now i do not know what is up and i already invested big exalts in these rare jewels.

3Eminence: 9.6mil with fire exposure and ignite
3Rare 9.1mil with same stuff checked

There's a post a couple of pages back where CAKE answered to my very same question.

Keep in mind that besides the raw DPS, there's other stuff you will lose. AS, Accuracy, life regen, PD red, etc. (You do gain some stuff too, like rez, attributes and 21% increased life which might or might not be relevant)

P.S. An Eminence with corrupted blood is < 1 exalt. That's a sweet bonus :)

"
CuchulainnMC wrote:
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:

Just harvest remove life mod, it's 50/50.
If you removed %life on block then aug life again to get it back

Sadly, won't work since I have t1 life suffix.

I have an easy time removing my prefix and then RIP :D

We have a different crafting process so my best advice would be plug your current shield into craft of exile emulator and see what's the next best move. GL on your craft!

I run the simulation 8-10 times. On avg, I should hit life % on block in 6-7 tries. I spent 40 exalts worth of rem/add life. I still didn't hit it (but I did hit t1 life regen 4-5 times). I got so mad, that I gave up. I know, it would have been probably cheaper to buy one that had the roll and remove the rest. But I wanted it to be MY craft :)
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Feb 28, 2021, 12:44:35 PM
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
Slipp1n wrote:

Won't answer your whole question because you can run herald+malevolence with a rare amulet (preferably with 30% mana reservation reduction for malevolence) but yet, your amulet is clearly not good for the build. Only some very expensive amulets with a total of +2 for firewall and other good mods are worth it.

In every other cases, you'd better use Primordial chain with anima stones + 2 primordial jewels in your tree. More buffs, more PD, more dps. And you finally get to setup malevolence+herald with the lab enchant that gives mana reservation reduction for spellslinger.

I dont see how an additional 5% reserve on my amulet (amulet currencly has 25%) would make a difference.. also the POB doesn't show any LAB enchant related to spellslinger reserve reductions,
I have all of the primordial jewels listed in the POB in the correct location

That's why I feel like I'm missing something

https://pastebin.com/WjNWnAh5

looking for more damage upgrades ... any advice

right now i can kill sirus 8 deathless .. guardians afew clicks .. i lost some life but gonna change it soon
i may add watcher eye
i'd like to thank to build maker for this awesome build. i've returned to poe after 1.5 years and the build is a huge blast. i'm playing since talisman league and this build is my most loved one. first time beat uberlab at 86 with 2.8k hp haha. so expect nerf next league.

i'm using lochtonial caress for ez proc charges. also using lightpoacher because all resistances are high and some abyss jewels would be good. no problem for now @t12. random deaths occuring but not a big deal.

someone asked but, what is the bis 6l? i've dropped the doctor and want to spend well. :'p
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:

We have a different crafting process

After I wasted 30 exalts on my process, I decided to just destroy that shield and start a new, fresh, with your method. While not perfect, I got it up and working with ~25 exalts investment.

I hate prefixes :)
Now I only need to divine this to heaven. Thanks a lot for your help and all your replies. Helped a lot!
"
Slipp1n wrote:

It will need a -15% spellslinger helmet enchant, -15% RMR shield and 3 points of RMR from the passive tree in templar area to be able to run Herald of Ash, Spellslinger, and Malevolence together. If you want to push the limit for another aura you could use RMR Primordial eminence and helmet.

I've managed to squeeze in another 25% aura (using flesh and stone atm) alongside with those 3 auras, using 15% RMR shield and helmet enchant, 2x RMR Primordial eminence and 7% RMR helmet, without anointing charisma on amulet.
Last edited by CuchulainnMC on Feb 28, 2021, 7:49:40 PM
"
CAKE wrote:
So hearing that rare jewels are ftw instead of my 3x eminence setup i bought

Yet they make me lose like 600k dps in pob compared to the 1chaos worth eminence jewels.

Someone can tell me what is up, is this actually true or did i just mess something in POB?

Even my intuition was that these rare will beat uniques in dps, i just thought the pd reduction is too good to give up. Now i do not know what is up and i already invested big exalts in these rare jewels.

3Eminence: 9.6mil with fire exposure and ignite
3Rare 9.1mil with same stuff checked

I've compared between 3 rare jewel with perfect stat (7% life, 16% fire dmg, 4% dot, 20% burning dmg) and 3 eminence in my own PoB when I upgrading my gear back then. I'm using a rare amulet and 6 golems so here is my result.

TLDR: 3 perfect rare jewel gives 6-7% more flamewall dot and 400-500 hp, lower physical damage EHP, higher elemental and chaos damage EHP, and lose some buff granted from golems (which affects your attack %crit / %hit, life regen and phys reduction)

IMO only a rare jewel with 3 damage mod could beat eminence. All in all it depends on your preference about getting more raw HP or golem buffs, and budget for the build of course. I opted for 3 eminence setup personally.

3 Eminence vs rare jewel details

3 Eminence
6.9m flamewall dot
4541 hp / 1853 es
Maximum hit taken EHP on phys/elemental/chaos: 18.8k / 25.5k / 7.1k

--Golem buff--
Flame: 10.7% flamewall dmg
Ice: 12.95% crit, 21% hit chance (on attack)
Lightning: 0.99 attack rate (on attack)
Stone: 791 life regen
Chaos: 29% phys reduction

3 Rare Jewels (7% life, 16% fire dmg, 4% dot, 20% burning dmg)
7.34m flamewall dot
4914 hp / 1928es
Maximum hit taken EHP on phys/elemental/chaos: 16.7k / 27.4k / 7.7k

--Golem buff--
Flame: 7.6% flamewall dmg
Ice: 9.8% crit, 18% hit chance (on attack)
Lightning: 0.75 attack rate (on attack)
Stone: 600 life regen
Chaos: 22% phys reduction

Last edited by CuchulainnMC on Feb 28, 2021, 10:57:47 PM
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:

I've compared between 3 rare jewel with perfect stat (7% life, 16% fire dmg, 4% dot, 20% burning dmg) and 3 eminence in my own PoB when I upgrading my gear back then. I'm using a rare amulet and 6 golems so here is my result.

TLDR: 3 perfect rare jewel gives 6-7% more flamewall dot and 400-500 hp, lower physical damage EHP, higher elemental and chaos damage EHP, and lose some buff granted from golems (which affects your attack %crit / %hit, life regen and phys reduction)

IMO only a rare jewel with 3 damage mod could beat eminence. All in all it depends on your preference about getting more raw HP or golem buffs, and budget for the build of course.

3 Emimence vs rare jewel details

3 Eminence
6.9m flamewall dot
4541 hp / 1853 es
Maximum hit taken EHP on phys/elemental/chaos: 18.8k / 25.5k / 7.1k

--Golem buff--
Flame: 10.7% flamewall dmg
Ice: 12.95% crit, 21% hit chance (on attack)
Lightning: 0.99 attack rate (on attack)
Stone: 791 life regen
Chaos: 29% phys reduction

3 Rare Jewels (7% life, 16% fire dmg, 4% dot, 20% burning dmg)
7.34m flamewall dot
4914 hp / 1928es
Maximum hit taken EHP on phys/elemental/chaos: 16.7k / 27.4k / 7.7k

--Golem buff--
Flame: 7.6% flamewall dmg
Ice: 9.8% crit, 18% hit chance (on attack)
Lightning: 0.75 attack rate (on attack)
Stone: 600 life regen
Chaos: 22% phys reduction

not really, you can get 1% mana reserved Emimence in 5ex, it should also count in the stats. perfect rare jewel with mana reserved is uncountable.

like my character, i dont need mana reserve shield, but I am still able to use flamewall + male + ash with some mana reserved jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info