[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
erasa_bleo wrote:
cake, what's your pob in thread's estimated value? its getting hard to maintain original build and thinking to switch your pob. i've pure 9 exa.

His pob is much higher then 9ex but 9ex is a good starting budget.

Between leveling gear and what I have now I have probably spent around 7ex. I can clear t14+ maps easily.
"
Waffle1209 wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
cake, what's your pob in thread's estimated value? its getting hard to maintain original build and thinking to switch your pob. i've pure 9 exa.

His pob is much higher then 9ex but 9ex is a good starting budget.

Between leveling gear and what I have now I have probably spent around 7ex. I can clear t14+ maps easily.

thank you. but you have shield, are u using original build? what is your flamewall tooldip dps and hp? mine is 300k and 3k
Among other things Shield allows for malevolence + ash without a very expensive amulet.

There are many people still using a shield instead of dual wands.
"
Waffle1209 wrote:
Among other things Shield allows for malevolence + ash without a very expensive amulet.

There are many people still using a shield instead of dual wands.

Shield> Cheap, Provides more ehp, Allows you for comfort like reduced mana for socketed gems

Wand>Way more dps (something over million in end-game setup), likely more expensive, allows for curse on hit, adds some QoL with the attack speed increase, allows for 1 true and 1 statstick wand(enemy explode)

Both allow you to block, so the real difference will be 100hp that u can roll on shield and not on wand.

Most of you are running with so tiny life pools that shield is more of "must" than choice.

Btw you can get something like this for ex or two and then just find harvest and clickity click "rolls caster mods" and boom on average every 10. roll will be good enough for you to last untill u can afford 40ex shield or wand.

Tiny edit: back to 10k life pool baby, got hh with 7% life instead of all resist.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 1, 2021, 5:29:46 PM
"
CAKE wrote:

If everything worked like one might wish to, that would make great sense but
Unnerve does not increase damage over time taken, even if the damage is from a spell which applies spell damage modifiers to its damage over time effect

The life regen is still nice tho, but please do share more ideas like these.
Btw the crit from belt is also useless because kinetic blast is not spell and flame wall does not crit.

FML...
Good to hear I run the lab 4 times for nothing...

Thanks for sharing.

"
CAKE wrote:

Tiny edit: back to 10k life pool baby, got hh with 7% life instead of all resist.

I don't get how you have so much life? I can't reach 5k with shield...
I have the currency to drop the shield, but with ~4.2k life, 1.5k ES I'm afraid I won't be able to run fractured maps anymore. Moreover, the "recover % life on block" is quite nice....
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 1, 2021, 5:48:10 PM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

If everything worked like one might wish to, that would make great sense but
Unnerve does not increase damage over time taken, even if the damage is from a spell which applies spell damage modifiers to its damage over time effect

The life regen is still nice tho, but please do share more ideas like these.
Btw the crit from belt is also useless because kinetic blast is not spell and flame wall does not crit.

FML...
Good to hear I run the lab 4 times for nothing...

Thanks for sharing.

"
CAKE wrote:

I don't get how you have so much life? I can't reach 5k with shield...
I have the currency to drop the shield, but with ~4.2k life, 1.5k ES I'm afraid I won't be able to run fractured maps anymore. Moreover, the "recover % life on block" is quite nice....

It is all because of the glorious vanity+shadow stitch combination.
It is something that if ggg notices will be nerfed to the ground.

Keep the shield for sure, and now that servers will be down i'd like to hear more suggestions for third thing for our trigger wand. I do not love frost bomb myself because it is very situational and kind low in aoe even with huge increased aoe i have.
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 1, 2021, 5:55:05 PM
"
CAKE wrote:

It is all because of the glorious vanity+shadow stitch combination.
It is something that if ggg notices will be nerfed to the ground.

Keep the shield for sure, and now that servers will be down i'd like to hear more suggestions for third thing for our trigger wand. I do not love frost bomb myself because it is very situational and kind low in aoe even with huge increased aoe i have.

What interaction? Like double dipping?
Is it worth it to drop +2 duration tabula for a shadowstitch+glorious vanity without it?

I can afford a 6l without +2, cheapest +2 is 15 ex right now.
"
Waffle1209 wrote:
Is it worth it to drop +2 duration tabula for a shadowstitch+glorious vanity without it?

I guess no, ehp wise sure but your dmg will suffer a lot.
"
CAKE wrote:
"
Waffle1209 wrote:

I guess no, ehp wise sure but your dmg will suffer a lot.

Alright thanks. My survivability is ok right now was just searching for what my next upgrade is but any body armour is out of my price range ATM.

Is glorious vanity without shadowstitch worth it?

Aside from that either another set of large and medium clusters or upgrading my current clusters to 3 notable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info