Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
"
Infinal wrote:
Summary of the Spectremancer nerfs:

•20% decreased damage from Ascendancy nerfs (assuming four allocated lesser Ascendancy points, as should be the case for all real builds).
On an average 420% -> 400% increased minion damage Necromancer this comes out to a simple multiplier of 500/520 = 96.15%.
•Spectres are 4 levels lower (76 -> 72) at maximum gem level. Assuming the gem level progression remains the same past 20 (1 additional level per gem level), that equals a DPS multiplier of a whopping 82.42%.
•Assuming Syndicate Operatives, which I ran in Heist, they can no longer Spell Echo Support their knives, so we'll take the next best thing in terms of DPS (Predator or Awakened Elemental Focus, about the same for my build): 1.75/(0.9*2*1.7) = 57.19%.

Summary of the Spectremancer buffs:

https://web.poecdn.com/necromancerbuffs.png

We combine the nerfs with the buffs for an effective before-after multiplier of... *drumroll* 45.32% of pre-Ritual DPS. A little less than half of what it was.
Good job, George.

Seriously stfu with necromancer and minions. It's an OP and BROKEN playstyle.
The investment and effort required, for its reward and effectiveness, is absolutely insane.

Minions and Necromancer is still OP. Shut, up.

First time trying to respond to something on here...
Who cares what someone else plays in a PVE ARPG. There is no rating system, a single digit percentage of players compete every league for a spot and on ladder (for no in game prize except from other players in their events). Their is literally no direct impact on you from what someone else plays. Every 3 months they shift power around in a single player game... it’s odd and not worth the emotional responses lol
Last edited by Xiphoma on Jan 12, 2021, 7:07:54 PM
Wow, there are so many negative comments and I don't understand it. Broken stuff has been balanced and acendancies have been given more meaning, which makes sense. The direction is less zoom, more variety. I cant wait to see this play out. The new endgame content will keep me infinitely busy.
I want to thank you GGG for listening to your prayers and for the past several leagues trying to broaden the meta rather than 50% of all players paying he same build. I know it can't easy, esecialkyith all the need train grumbling.
"
Vaildez wrote:

This is basically a single player PVE game... So why do people care about what others like to play? I have never given a shit about the builds or whined about other builds needing nerfs. JUST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

Man, I think in exactly the same way that you have played this game since 2013 ... I never understood this retarded mentality of some players ... It must be these casual players
So when is the real patch notes coming out?
where are the SIGNIFICANT buffs that you promised?
did not notice
like at all
"
NNeto wrote:
"
Vaildez wrote:

This is basically a single player PVE game... So why do people care about what others like to play? I have never given a shit about the builds or whined about other builds needing nerfs. JUST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

Man, I think in exactly the same way that you have played this game since 2013 ... I never understood this retarded mentality of some players ... It must be these casual players

Exactly!

====>>>>They are better then me so go nerf them GGG plzzz

WTF
COLD AS ICE!
Were these the significant changes to all skills that would make them more impactful?
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
Were these the significant changes to all skills that would make them more impactful?

Spectral shield throw got buffed!
"We saw that you were having fun zooming with your assassins, we decided, fuck that noise"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info