Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Will this be fixed in the upcoming patch?
I enjoy minion builds and play it every league.

And every. League. You. Nerf. Them.

Seriously, why instead of adding new interesting options (new spectres for example) you just kill any interest to continue? Minus fucking 4 levels? Are you kidding me or what?

I just hope you will listen to negative feedback. I don't remember such dissapointing patch notes.
Last edited by aech on May 4, 2022, 4:01:42 AM
Path of Nerf
"
hwat wrote:

Seriously, why instead of adding new interesting options (new spectres for example) you just kill any interest to continue? Minus fucking 4 levels? Are you kidding me or what?

I just hope you will listen to negative feedback. I don't remember such dissapointing patch notes.

Obviously because GGG shares this mentality:

"
"
Infinal wrote:
Summary of the Spectremancer nerfs:

•20% decreased damage from Ascendancy nerfs (assuming four allocated lesser Ascendancy points, as should be the case for all real builds).
On an average 420% -> 400% increased minion damage Necromancer this comes out to a simple multiplier of 500/520 = 96.15%.
•Spectres are 4 levels lower (76 -> 72) at maximum gem level. Assuming the gem level progression remains the same past 20 (1 additional level per gem level), that equals a DPS multiplier of a whopping 82.42%.
•Assuming Syndicate Operatives, which I ran in Heist, they can no longer Spell Echo Support their knives, so we'll take the next best thing in terms of DPS (Predator or Awakened Elemental Focus, about the same for my build): 1.75/(0.9*2*1.7) = 57.19%.

Summary of the Spectremancer buffs:

https://web.poecdn.com/necromancerbuffs.png

We combine the nerfs with the buffs for an effective before-after multiplier of... *drumroll* 45.32% of pre-Ritual DPS. A little less than half of what it was.
Good job, George.

Seriously stfu with necromancer and minions. It's an OP and BROKEN playstyle.
The investment and effort required, for its reward and effectiveness, is absolutely insane.

Minions and Necromancer is still OP. Shut, up.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
PATCH NOTES WHEN!?!
Megalomaniacs are always corrupted.
Can i now trade them 5-1 and get a random megalomaniac?
Asking for a friend.
Resident <NiceFX> crafter - https://nicefxguild.com/
Part of the G3 community - https://www.youtube.com/c/goodguygaming3

IGN: Khamatum/Drachten/Riskitbiscuit/Rediash
Account : RedsDead
"
Infinal wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

Obviously because GGG shares this mentality:

"
"
Infinal wrote:
Summary of the Spectremancer nerfs:

•20% decreased damage from Ascendancy nerfs (assuming four allocated lesser Ascendancy points, as should be the case for all real builds).
On an average 420% -> 400% increased minion damage Necromancer this comes out to a simple multiplier of 500/520 = 96.15%.
•Spectres are 4 levels lower (76 -> 72) at maximum gem level. Assuming the gem level progression remains the same past 20 (1 additional level per gem level), that equals a DPS multiplier of a whopping 82.42%.
•Assuming Syndicate Operatives, which I ran in Heist, they can no longer Spell Echo Support their knives, so we'll take the next best thing in terms of DPS (Predator or Awakened Elemental Focus, about the same for my build): 1.75/(0.9*2*1.7) = 57.19%.

Summary of the Spectremancer buffs:

https://web.poecdn.com/necromancerbuffs.png

We combine the nerfs with the buffs for an effective before-after multiplier of... *drumroll* 45.32% of pre-Ritual DPS. A little less than half of what it was.
Good job, George.

Seriously stfu with necromancer and minions. It's an OP and BROKEN playstyle.
The investment and effort required, for its reward and effectiveness, is absolutely insane.

Minions and Necromancer is still OP. Shut, up.

This is basically a single player PVE game... So why do people care about what others like to play? I have never given a shit about the builds or whined about other builds needing nerfs. JUST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 12, 2021, 6:48:23 PM
Sweeet!
well guys you dont like it dont play it... meybe it gonna ring a bell into devs head you play it well they gonna think everything is fine and everything need to be nerff again.... we are not all streamer who can have 6link after 6hours in the game....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info