Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

So the biggest changes for a cassual player like me are:

1) Elementalist - tons of new cool builds with spells or attacks
2) Watchstones - so you can buy them and speed up atlas progression
3) Ritual League - it looks really great on its own
4) Raider buff - gonna start with it for speed and fun
5) Delirium not on Zana device - so the currency i loot have value again and i don't have to run Chaos recipe for half league

The changes are not as impactful as we all thought after trailer, but honestly, it is still pretty nice update and i think the league will be more fun than DOOORS in Heist.
IS this GGG's Diablo Immortal moment? Probably not as bad but after 4 months and telling us there will mostly be buffs... Seriously WTF is this? HUGE LETDOWN.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 12, 2021, 7:11:05 PM
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
Were these the significant changes to all skills that would make them more impactful?

Impactful doesn't necessarily mean positive. We need to stop pretending ambiguous words from GGG have a positive connotation.

They always mean it in a negative way.

Remember the "Bow Rework" everyone was excited for? Well this is what "rebalance" and "rework" and of course "Impactful" means. It means fucked.

I specifically ONLY enjoy two classes... Necro, and Assassin. So this is probably the end of me playing POE. They will never leave the only two classes I care about alone.

I desperately WANT insane power creep. I'm only interested in doing shapers per second of DPS, and being a living and unkillable god. That's what an ARPG is for.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Jan 12, 2021, 7:13:03 PM
You all crying about summoners being dead will still continue to play them, same for all the classes you said are destroyed.
The problem here was communication, they sold these skill changes as being many and amazing, but they are mostly minor tweaks. Can't understand why they did that with all these changes to the endgame (that would actually be enough to hype people).

Cobra Lash Deadeye and Crackling Lance Something are looking like simple options to make.
GGG's consistency is admirable.
first he creates 600 junk skills in heist, then he realizes that ascendancies need to be simplified because they are too complex to understand.

Seeing these arguments is patently offensive to any player.

I don't criticize the nerfs, but the QOL in this game has now become absent in every aspect.

sorry, no support.
"

The Rogue Harbour once again acts like a town and will be populated by other players.

FUCKING WHY!?!? WHO IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ASKED FOR THIS?

"
Note that all of the following changes affect all existing Cluster Jewels with these passive skills.

This SINGLE line of text killed:
- My character, which I developed for MONTHS
- My plans for creating content for Echoes in Standard
- My ability of creating content in Standard
- My desire to play PoE in general

Thanks, GGG - now I officially hate you. This patch showed me, that you both CANNONT balance and DO NOT WANT TO. Because of ONE build, that takes TIME, EFFORT AND I.N.V.E.S.T.M.E.N.T. - you have burned EVERY. SINGLE. ALT. QUAL. AURA. GEM. No one will use them. EVER.
"
Divergent Zealotry now causes you and nearby allies to regenerate 0.005% of life per second per 1% gem quality (from 0.02% per 1% gem quality).

Like - WHO and IN WHAT WORLD will be moronic enough to use that? Even at 500% aura effect this thing is outright TRASH.

"We buffed 40 gems".
FUCKING REALLY? Did you, huh?
Last edited by Acemont on Jan 12, 2021, 7:24:55 PM
"
Acemont wrote:
"

The Rogue Harbour once again acts like a town and will be populated by other players.

FUCKING WHY!?!? WHO IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ASKED FOR THIS?

"
Note that all of the following changes affect all existing Cluster Jewels with these passive skills.

This SINGLE line of text killed:
- My character, which I developed for MONTHS
- My plans for creating content for Echoes in Standard
- My ability of creating content in Standard
- My desire to play PoE in general

Thanks, GGG - now I officially hate you. This patch showed me, that you both CANNONT balance and DO NOT WANT TO. Because of ONE build, that takes TIME, EFFORT AND I.N.V.E.S.T.M.E.N.T. - you have burned EVERY. SINGLE. ALT. QUAL. AURA. GEM. No one will use them. EVER.
"
Divergent Zealotry now causes you and nearby allies to regenerate 0.005% of life per second per 1% gem quality (from 0.02% per 1% gem quality).

Like - WHO and IN WHAT WORLD will be moronic enough to use that? Even at 500% aura effect this thing is outright TRASH.

Classic GGG. LOL

"We buffed 40 gems".
FUCKING REALLY? Did you, huh?
"
Gordyne wrote:
Glacial Hammer
Now deals base weapon damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 165% at gem level 1 (from 155%), up to 215% at gem level 20 (from 200%).

Hmm, I don't get it... didn't it already deal base weapon damage?

Its a nerf from what im reading as is now Deals (155-200)% of Base Attack Damage
so does this mean its 100% now with a overall 15% added effectiveness guess we will see when i start a Templar on Friday
Slight nerf to JUGG WHYYY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info