[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

Hey

I am on Ritual league and pretty new player

I just yolo'd all my currency (a low 100 chaos) into a voidfletcher and I vaal'd it and got the 'bow attacks fire an additional arrow' modifier.

I see only one other listed on trade site so I think it is valuable.
I am struggling with bad gear at the moment (I cant efficiently clear t12+ maps) cause of damage issues and getting one shot, and I need currency to get better gear.

do you think I should sell the corrupted voidfletcher I got, buy a regular one with the profit and use that and get better gear with the rest, or use it?
yes, 100% if you dont have the other gear it wont make any difference.
How does the on leech damage cluster work if my hp doesn't drop during mapping?
Where do you get this much dodge/spell dodge from?
@igorekrodi2

You are leeching mana.

@Etro0309

You can use it. It just sucks that the pierce modifier will affect your chain (the projectiles will not chain from the first hit target, only from the 2nd one). However voidshot is a huge dps boost, so it's worth keeping regardless.

@wotad

I have a video with T16 60% delirium uploaded to showcase some more challenging juiced map. On normal maps, with end game gear, you won't even feel there are enemies.
Plese note the end game gear requirement thou!

@jooslayr

There are 2 gems setup that I interchange:
Ice shot + Barrage support - good for clearing
Barrage + Added Cold Damage - good for bosses

At the end game, when I have enormous DPS, I chose to remain with Barrage + Added Cold Damage since I was clearing fast enough and didn't feel the need of the splash damage from Ice Shot.

Last edited by ZaPwner on Jan 26, 2021, 3:17:50 AM
@Rameldria

Probably in PoB "Vaal Grace" is active. The crux of this build is "Get Hit Once -> Vaal grace out of there". So we aim to have a char which can get hit at least once.
As an update, I've decided to diverge a fair bit from your tree/plan.

I really wanted to stick with my Hyrri chest, and decided to move away from using frenzy charges, and into a heap load more evasion, and a bit of life leach to help with bossing.
Essentially adding Vaal Pact, Phase Acrobatics and any eva I could in exchange for the frenzy

While I dont doubt your build in a week will chew through all content, for the meantime I just found it far too squishy/punishing to get anything done with anything less.

THanks so much for the inspiration! I hope to have the gear to get it done soon! <3

Out of curiosity, why not take Soul Raker, since it's within lioneye's range? Is the % inc total recovery per second from mana leech on the Essence Sap wheel actually necessary? I guess it's up to whether you have life problems or mana problems.

A small tip for anyone that finds the playstyle a bit clunky - I swapped barrage support on the ice shot clear setup for another damage increasing support and let the extra projectiles from bow/ascendancy/etc do their thing. Having the barrage support felt terrible with getting stuck in one place for so long and not being able to move around freely and the pack clear doesn't really feel worse at all without it, the only difference is that I use the single target barrage setup for rares if they didn't die fast enough.
Just a headsup, if you guys get a Voidfletcher, make sure it doesn't have the pierce modifier, but that it's corrupted to another, because pierce has priority over chain and it breaks the build.

Also using Barrage Support on Ice Shot makes no sense, it makes you stand on one spot for forever, rather use another damage support.
Last edited by WilliamCZE on Jan 26, 2021, 8:11:07 AM
Really nice guide, but would you be able to tell me, why my damage is significantly lower thatn what the build at my stage says? i dont really know anymore :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info