[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

"
ZaPwner wrote:
Could you point out where I'm inflating the DPS ?

I know that when I made the guide I overestimated the shock (inherited it from other guides that I was using to compare), but I don't know of anything else that inflates the DPS.

Let me know so I can be more careful in the future.

As for the two extra support gems: they are deactivated, so they won't be used when computing the dps.

Hey again. I noticed that you were using shock effect of 33% in your POB but from the little research I did, I gathered t hat the shock effect we get is 15%, which is the default for everything that causes shock but isn't based on shock damage done.

Cold Conduction just applies shock to monsters that we chill/freeze so we're only getting the default 15%.

On a different note, I've been following your build very closely and I'm currently at the point of minmaxing my dps (as well as leveling up from 95 to 100). Decided NOT to use crafted helmet because i was lucky enough to get a fractal thoughts with barrage fires 1 additional arrow enchant.

As far as bow goes, this is what i'm using:

Currently rolling with double damage chance because i prefer the clear potential from it than the attack speed (and because attack speed harvest crafting is expensive af).

This is the rest of my gear:

I go easy on cold and fire resistance mods on gear because i get them from both dying sun and taste of hate.

Currently working on a different amulet with cold penetration.

Is there anything else that I should be looking out for to increase my dps?
Last edited by PixlSheX on Mar 20, 2021, 5:19:05 AM
Hi, wanted to ask, is this build fit for clearing 100% deli fast on like 50 ex budget or not ?
Hi, I've been following you build guide pretty closely and think I have decent gear. Would you recommend that I focus on saving for a Farrul's + Aspect of the Cat Amulet? Or should I be trying to upgrade by bow?

"
MichekDN wrote:
Hi, wanted to ask, is this build fit for clearing 100% deli fast on like 50 ex budget or not ?

Hello, definately not. The build starts clearing 100% deli after you have a very strong bow and that by itself is more than 50 ex.
"
MourouS wrote:
Hi, I've been following you build guide pretty closely and think I have decent gear. Would you recommend that I focus on saving for a Farrul's + Aspect of the Cat Amulet? Or should I be trying to upgrade by bow?

Upgrade the bow, it's much more worth it than Farrul's fur.
Farul's fur should be 2nd because it allows aspect of the cat and it allows you to have a stable source of frenzy charges for bosses.
"
PixlSheX wrote:
"
ZaPwner wrote:
Could you point out where I'm inflating the DPS ?

I know that when I made the guide I overestimated the shock (inherited it from other guides that I was using to compare), but I don't know of anything else that inflates the DPS.

Let me know so I can be more careful in the future.

As for the two extra support gems: they are deactivated, so they won't be used when computing the dps.

Hey again. I noticed that you were using shock effect of 33% in your POB but from the little research I did, I gathered t hat the shock effect we get is 15%, which is the default for everything that causes shock but isn't based on shock damage done.

Cold Conduction just applies shock to monsters that we chill/freeze so we're only getting the default 15%.

On a different note, I've been following your build very closely and I'm currently at the point of minmaxing my dps (as well as leveling up from 95 to 100). Decided NOT to use crafted helmet because i was lucky enough to get a fractal thoughts with barrage fires 1 additional arrow enchant.

I go easy on cold and fire resistance mods on gear because i get them from both dying sun and taste of hate.

Currently working on a different amulet with cold penetration.

Is there anything else that I should be looking out for to increase my dps?

No big boost for you right now.
One thing would be AS on gloves.

Keep in mind that my build revolves around having abyss jewels all around, so you might want to roll those gloves until you get them with an abyss jewel (or better just buy new ones and roll those so you don't ruin yours).
Change that life-flask with an onslaught one and enjoy your char.

Regarding the shock, it's actually 16% since I have a 10% increase of ailments :) :) :).
I realized the shock was overrated a bit later, since I inherited the settings from another build to which I was comparing myself.

Last edited by ZaPwner on Apr 1, 2021, 2:28:53 PM
What do you think guys. Is this build gonna work on Ultimatum?
"
Pompeoo wrote:
What do you think guys. Is this build gonna work on Ultimatum?

It worked in every single league. Be prepared to farm for gear though...
Hey man great build so far! Just a quick question. I augmented Socketed Skills Deal 20% more Attack Damage as a second stat with 2 additional arrows. Keep or just reroll?
Switching from this pure ice shot build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3032043/page/25 and was wondering if this was a viable build in 3.14?

WIth my ice shot, I was getting about 6 mil DPS, and burned down most things, but couldn't do any 100% delirium maps for sure.

I'm making an attempt to switch to this build currently, so my build is still somewhat in the infancy stages of the switch. This build guide is at about 29m DPS against Sirus, and after switching, utilizing my current gear, with a few new additions, I'm at 9 million DPS. This is a far cry from the builds 29 mil DPS and I cannot find the disparity. I tried moving EQ over to see, and that doesn't increase my DPS by 20 million! What am i missing?

https://pastebin.com/i0uaWaqR

Edit: I swapped out Awakened Chain Support, and Damage on Full Life Support to Inspiration and Awakened Cold Penetration... that bumped me up to 18m DPS.
Last edited by FurianXO on May 28, 2021, 11:26:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info