[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

I don't know about this build so far. I've spent over 25 ex and this is the squishiest character I've ever had...Yes I know I'm missing some gear still, but damn it sucks to farm so much and still pop instantly all the damn time.
"
Homelessjunky wrote:
I don't know about this build so far. I've spent over 25 ex and this is the squishiest character I've ever had...Yes I know I'm missing some gear still, but damn it sucks to farm so much and still pop instantly all the damn time.

Aight, not gonna lie to you...

You bought items in the wrong order :P

You cannot expect to be tanky on this build without the gear that makes it tanky.

1) You're missing Replica Reckless Defense, so no self ignite for self ignite bonuses (life leech at minimum from amulet for sustain)

2) your ring has 20 life recovery when you need 25 to sustain on purely life. Literally killing yourself instead of netting life gain right now.

3) Glorious Vanity - Doryani for Corrupted Soul 40-50c.

4) Watcher's Eye with ES on hit while affected by Discipline (5-7ex)

5) CinderSwallow - 1.5ex

6) Chest with prefix craft 10% of max life as extra max energy shield to combine with corrupted soul for 30% of max life as extra ES total.

It's all about putting the pieces together with this build mate.
Use a basalt flask, a diamond flask, and a quicksilver flask.

You're also using a leveled CWDT on a 4L with the same skills as your 6L CWDT.

Missing Bone offering, assassin's mark and Ice Golem.

TL:DR with Instructions:
Sell your staff for currency (if you need exalts). It's excellent and BIS for end game but not before you have all the other pieces in order. Martyr of Innocence is like, not even 10c and is almost as strong (need inc crit gem support instead of Fire pen)

Buy ES on hit watcher's eye.
Buy Glorious Vanity - Doryani and place in socket by Mind over Matter
Buy Cinderswallow
Use a Basalt Flask
Get a Better ngamahu's sign ring
Fix gems in helmet to appropriate CWDT setup.
Anoint Amulet with Charging Offensive
Replace Purifying Flame in chest with Immortal Call to self cast as needed. It's instant so you can literally hold down the button if you're lazy. :P

Start there I suppose. The build gets vastly more tanky with the right gear setup.

Hope that helps

EDIT: Also you have not done all labs either. Just Cruel and Merc will feel a ton better w/ Uber Lab giving you access to Bone Offering for Block Chance.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 12, 2021, 12:25:48 AM
So im dying quite a bit to random one shots....... do i just need to transition from inpulsa to explodey/health as es chest? Or am i doing something else wrong.
"
koh1321 wrote:
So im dying quite a bit to random one shots....... do i just need to transition from inpulsa to explodey/health as es chest? Or am i doing something else wrong.
What you're doing wrong is not reading the post ;P

You need the eye + glorious vanity at minimum to stop dying left and right.
"
koh1321 wrote:

Yes and yes. :P

Switching to splodey chest with Life as Extra ES will add some eHP and access to your 2nd curse.

Your Belt could be a lot better life-wise.

Hunter with T1 life and T1 %Life on a stygian with a jewel that has life+ES is a huge gain.

Your boots are ... I'm not sure what those are doing. :P No life or movement speed. Please fix. Hahaha.

You should try to get to about 8k total Life+ES. So think in those terms when upgrading gear.

overlord mega jewel for Fortify also big help.
Wait what do you mean at minimum? Cause i mean i have both? Or did i miss something about the rolls/number of followers on these items.

Ya. I just got lazy on the boots im gonna grab a pair of tailwind soon.
"
koh1321 wrote:
Wait what do you mean at minimum? Cause i mean i have both? Or did i miss something about the rolls/number of followers on these items.

Ya. I just got lazy on the boots im gonna grab a pair of tailwind soon.

You're okay. You have those items haha. Pretty much at this point you need to just get more eHP and Fortify.

Also, make use of a self cast immortal call. that's literally game changing. has a good duration and you can time it as needed.

"
hitrockman wrote:
thanks i ve fixed mana problem but i ve very low dps on bosses they take like 5m on t5 beside that packs are melting

You have to make your profile public for me to look.[/quote]

i think i did can you check again now
Hi guys,

I am clearing doing something wrong with crafting the chest. How do you get the 1-1.5 Critical Strike Chance? I am only rolling 0.5-1

I first rolled this, and realised my chest was ilvl 83 so thought that was the issue:

So I then tried on an ilvl 86 chest and added "Augment Attack with Lucky modifiers" and I ended up with this:

And yes this second chest is an ilvl 86 base.

So how do you get the higher tier attack roll of 1-1.5%?
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 12, 2021, 6:17:01 AM
"
Hi guys,

I am clearing doing something wrong with crafting the chest. How do you get the 1-1.5 Critical Strike Chance? I am only rolling 0.5-1

I first rolled this, and realised my chest was ilvl 83 so thought that was the issue:

Verified

So I then tried on an ilvl 86 chest and added "Augment Attack with Lucky modifiers" and I ended up with this:

Verified

And yes this second chest is an ilvl 86 base.

So how do you get the higher tier attack roll of 1-1.5%?

poedb helps you. Just look what the crafts do. Crit has 2 rolls, t1 and t2. You always rolled T2. Youre doing nothing wrong. You just need to craft more often....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info