[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
brunowa wrote:
Hi guys,

I am clearing doing something wrong with crafting the chest. How do you get the 1-1.5 Critical Strike Chance? I am only rolling 0.5-1

I first rolled this, and realised my chest was ilvl 83 so thought that was the issue:

So I then tried on an ilvl 86 chest and added "Augment Attack with Lucky modifiers" and I ended up with this:

And yes this second chest is an ilvl 86 base.

So how do you get the higher tier attack roll of 1-1.5%?

Good catch with item level, you do need level 84+ for T1 crit rolls.

You're just being unlucky. XD It's a 50% chance of success. keep trying and you'll get it. (Rem/Add Attack)

"
hitrockman wrote:

i think i did can you check again now

Well, you don't really have any of the damage enhancing gear. Nothing on helmet, gloves, or chest in particular.

Your VD is level 15.

And you are not using a Diamond Flask. That'll be the single biggest DPS upgrade you can make right now honestly.

Also, missing Zealotry in your aura setup.

Uber Lab will boost your DPS by...a lot. There's a reason we take Corpse Pact before Mistress of Sacrifice in ascendancy order. Getting that will more than double your DPS output...

Like way more than double it. :P

That should help :D
At what level do you start investing in the cluster jewels on the passive tree? I'm 92 now and I can't figure out if it's worth it or even if it's possible for me to try. My average volatile dead hit is only 42k compared to 211k with the provided pob link. Removing the cluster jewels only drops it to about 180. Am I really missing that much damage from my gear? What piece do you think I should focus on based on my current setup?
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Hi guys,

I am clearing doing something wrong with crafting the chest. How do you get the 1-1.5 Critical Strike Chance? I am only rolling 0.5-1

I first rolled this, and realised my chest was ilvl 83 so thought that was the issue:

So I then tried on an ilvl 86 chest and added "Augment Attack with Lucky modifiers" and I ended up with this:

And yes this second chest is an ilvl 86 base.

So how do you get the higher tier attack roll of 1-1.5%?

Good catch with item level, you do need level 84+ for T1 crit rolls.

You're just being unlucky. XD It's a 50% chance of success. keep trying and you'll get it. (Rem/Add Attack)

"
hitrockman wrote:

i think i did can you check again now

Well, you don't really have any of the damage enhancing gear. Nothing on helmet, gloves, or chest in particular.

Your VD is level 15.

And you are not using a Diamond Flask. That'll be the single biggest DPS upgrade you can make right now honestly.

Also, missing Zealotry in your aura setup.

Uber Lab will boost your DPS by...a lot. There's a reason we take Corpse Pact before Mistress of Sacrifice in ascendancy order. Getting that will more than double your DPS output...

Like way more than double it. :P

That should help :D

thanks a lot i will try doin stuff you ve told
"
littlesack wrote:
At what level do you start investing in the cluster jewels on the passive tree? I'm 92 now and I can't figure out if it's worth it or even if it's possible for me to try. My average volatile dead hit is only 42k compared to 211k with the provided pob link. Removing the cluster jewels only drops it to about 180. Am I really missing that much damage from my gear? What piece do you think I should focus on based on my current setup?

I would start investing into at least the medium fire cluster asap for Wrapped in Flame. This is a massive damage boost beacuse of the ability to cover enemies in Ash--which you may have checked in your POB already if using the same settings as me.

As for where to invest, I would start with the following:

Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit. It's not a damage boost, but it'll feel better than Fenumus Boots for ES Sustain. Need an Enlighten 3-4 to fit Discipline.

Next, I would at the very minimum get a cheap Attack Crit Chest. A 6L chest with attack crit and some life should not run very expensive. However, if you can afford to invest into it, I'd start working on an Explosion chest. These are nice as a work-in-progress project that can be worked on a little at a time in your own Harvests or as you get the currency to buy the crafts from other people. Guide for how to make one in the gear section of the guide. #GUIDECEPTION

This next one will give you close to a 60% damage boost, but will not be as good if you do not have attack crit on chest...

8-ish exalts to buy a Bottled Faith.

This will give you a hefty damage and crit boost from the flask itself, this also lets you replace your Increased Crit Support Gem for Hypothermia--a 39% damage boost.

From there finish up the end game chest piece. You can start working on a Warlord Helmet with -9 Fire res and Crit multiplier for a nice damage boost as well.

So yeah, start with that I suppose. Should keep you busy for a while :D
Hey gryph here is my pob https://pastebin.com/0rA7kTyZ

i will link also my gear for all progress can u check it out a second?

i feel like i'm missing some proc in some way yet...

ok i linked all my gear and pob , when u have 1 nminute check it out pls ur the best <3
"
Hey gryph here is my pob https://pastebin.com/0rA7kTyZ

i will link also my gear for all progress can u check it out a second?

i feel like i'm missing some proc in some way yet...

ok i linked all my gear and pob , when u have 1 nminute check it out pls ur the best <3

Hey man, I'm about to go live for my stream here in like, 5 minutes (2:45). If you wanna swing by the stream I'm happy to give a little more detail. No time to really give it a hard look atm as I'm prepping for stream right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey

It is worth mentioning that I do not check the forum while streaming...so if you all have your questions while I'm live, best to come to me there. :P
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
koh1321 wrote:
Wait what do you mean at minimum? Cause i mean i have both? Or did i miss something about the rolls/number of followers on these items.

Ya. I just got lazy on the boots im gonna grab a pair of tailwind soon.

You're okay. You have those items haha. Pretty much at this point you need to just get more eHP and Fortify.

Also, make use of a self cast immortal call. that's literally game changing. has a good duration and you can time it as needed.

Just wanted to say thanks... swapped those boots to 80 life and move speed. And grabbed the immortal call. Like you said immortal call feels massive. Seems like i only die to facechecking boxes that end up having detonate dead now. And facetanking boss mechanics but theirs no fixing that .
Ummh just curious but where do we generate the endurance charges from?
"
Ummh just curious but where do we generate the endurance charges from?

Early levels: Smashing Strikes notable

Then the anoint on amulet:

If anyone has questions for me I will be streaming for the next 4 hours and won't be able to look here.

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey

Come say hi :P
Hey guys :-)

Could someone with a little bit more experiece take a look at my POB and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I think my damage feels kinda low and sometimes I suddenly get one shotted out of nowhere.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/PYiLFdFq

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info