[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Ok, finally got my Corrupted blood jewel and a headhunter. Now I need to get Stun immunity on my other jewels.

What should be my next gear upgrade?

:)
How is jewel annointing going for you guys? I think in 100 tries I hit ZERO stuns? Is it so rare? Or am I extremely unlucky?
"
4nthraxx wrote:
How is jewel annointing going for you guys? I think in 100 tries I hit ZERO stuns? Is it so rare? Or am I extremely unlucky?

Same for me, bought one today to make a start...
Hey Gryph, i'm loving the build. This is my POB right now and i got 4ex to invest at the moment. I'm running T16 smoothly but sometimes i still take some unpredictable one shots or some really really fast ailments that i can't even identify. Boss damage is ok, but not amazing, i've managed to do A4 Sirus but i wouldn't try anything more than that with my actual character. Should i go for megalomaniac? Explode chest? Better rares?

POB: https://pastebin.com/0TgSGBHC
hello my mana getting low quick how to fix that
"
Telleiras wrote:
Hey Gryph, i'm loving the build. This is my POB right now and i got 4ex to invest at the moment. I'm running T16 smoothly but sometimes i still take some unpredictable one shots or some really really fast ailments that i can't even identify. Boss damage is ok, but not amazing, i've managed to do A4 Sirus but i wouldn't try anything more than that with my actual character. Should i go for megalomaniac? Explode chest? Better rares?

POB: https://pastebin.com/0TgSGBHC

Ailment you can't identify:
Randomly getting big hit ignited. ^^

As for gear, I would get a cinderswallow and fix your cluster jewels. You're using an 11 passive large cluster and med+small with brush with death. Pls fix. :P

From there, 9-10% of max life as extra maximum energy shield bench craft on chest goes waaaaaaaaay farther than the flat ES.

Bottled Faith will let you drop Inc Crit Strikes and use Hypothermia for a massive MASSIVE damage boost.

Explodey chest is also suuuper nice

"
Protax010 wrote:
Ok, finally got my Corrupted blood jewel and a headhunter. Now I need to get Stun immunity on my other jewels.

What should be my next gear upgrade?

:)

If you want stun immunity consider Elder or Walord boots with elevated stun avoidance (up to 50%). That + Lucidity + 1 Jewel with avoidance will get you immunity. Can also stack the jewels to save 3 passive points and craft -3 channel skills on ring.

Beyond that, your gloves have a 100% useless bench craft. Consider +1 AOE Gems/+10% AOE or 28% Damage during any flask effect instead.

"
4nthraxx wrote:

Yup, I was also having this problem. lol. Hit it on my timeless jewel pretty fast but the rest are taking foreeever

Got it on my large cluster finally. Bought my thread of hope with the implicit on it already.

"
hitrockman wrote:
hello my mana getting low quick how to fix that

Cyclone should cost 0. Take Lucidity in the tree.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 11, 2021, 1:42:21 PM
yoho what about torrents reclamation?? gives too much attackspeed or u think we cool with that??
"
FredDasTier wrote:
yoho what about torrents reclamation?? gives too much attackspeed or u think we cool with that??

So, apparently...

Increased action speed doesn't increase channeling skills' attack speed.

RIP Tailwind boots.

But those are cool for extra movement speed *shrug*

HH would be better XD
thanks i ve fixed mana problem but i ve very low dps on bosses they take like 5m on t5 beside that packs are melting
Hello. I tried to raise a primal blisterlord and crushclaws on harvest, but I can't find their body after I killed them. Did I have to spam the raise spectre spell as son as I killed them beaucse their bodies disappear fast ? Or did I miss something else ? (I don't have a cremator cluster and I killed them without my explode chest)

Thx for this build btw, it's fun to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info