[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Ah yeah, I forgot that us having 2 spells triggered by CoC changes the theorycrafting quite a lot...

About my PoB, here it is, better to look at the "Future" gearset cause that's the plan (it also frees up 2 passive points cause I won't need the Dex anymore)
https://pastebin.com/ihBBGgbF

I guess I will keep Replica DD in the back of my mind for when I'm done with the rest of the build, but it's true that I love my Elusive since using it back then in Metamorph with the Scold's version of the build. Was my first time getting big items and I was kinda proud of my 35ex boots x)
(and then I made the most GG staff ever with +3 to fire gems / spell damage + chance to get PC on crit / lvl 20 CwC)

Today I didn't pepega on Sirus A9 (last time I flame dash'd into a storm to try and make him land faster cause it was taking ages, and then he used the DIE beam from offscreen as I was trying to come back dodging storms...) and the dude died in like 5s on last phase, felt pretty good.
"
tennoni wrote:
Hi just started playing POE this League with this build and I've been loving it! Working on my explodey chest and was able to remove everything except the +Int. I read the earlier reply of using the "Remove non-Influence and add Influence modifier" to get rid of it. But it has the risk of adding an un-Harvest-removable mod.

The two of three mods I'm most worried about are the Consecrated Ground and Max. Mana prefix mods as they lockout the bigger choices. Do you think it's worth the risk of getting either of these useless prefixes vs. keeping the flat int on suffix forever?

Also any suggestions to improve my other pieces or if I've made any fatal/newbie mistakes with gems/etc would be welcome and greatly appreciated :)

So yeah there is a small risk of it happening. I personally think it's worth it, but ultimately it's up to you. The odds of bricking are slightly less than 1 in 4, if that helps, with one of those being basically the same mod that you have (increased int)

What you COULD do, is fill prefixes with harvestable influence mods. %Increased Life/Life Regen, phys damage taken as lightning. Some combination. Do it that way and then do the remonve non+Add inf. Then your only brick is the %Int. It's just kind of expensive to do it this way if you're buying crafts.

"
shokilicious wrote:
Finished to craft my gloves. Are there any good enchants from ulab that i could get?

Also 10% Elemental Penetration if you've not killed recently is probably the best enchant for boots i guess? Fire Damage enchant doesn't do anything in PoB somehow.

Gotta tick the box "killed recently" for the boot enchant to apply. Also, it really depends on what you're doing. Boss with no add? 10% Pen. Bosses with adds and literally everything else? Fire damage if killed recently. 2% Life regen if hit recently also works if you want to get a little regen going.

Nothing particularly exciting on gloves. Word of Light for consecrated ground perhaps?
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jan 29, 2021, 10:23:58 AM

Is there a way to fix this or am i just suuuuuuper unlucky with getting 2 mods i cant remove? :( I feel scammed by GGG...
"

Is there a way to fix this or am i just suuuuuuper unlucky with getting 2 mods i cant remove? :( I feel scammed by GGG...

Well, you can either start over (not a huge loss as that can still sell probably) and try again, OR

Remove the armour and life mods, then roll remove non influence and add influence two times. There's about a 1 in 4 chance that you get something that is not harvest able but that would be the only way to go from here.

Keep in mind as well that the harvest process can cost 1ex per craft or more and you need 4 just to get started. Since your mods aren't elevated it may make more sense to sell that and just try again (I'm assuming you make your splodey chest from scratch rather than buy it ofc)

If the mods were Elevated I would definitely try to save it. As is, I'd probably roll a new one and sell that. My opinion.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Gotta tick the box "killed recently" for the boot enchant to apply.
Ah thought i had that, turned out i didn't :D

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Also, it really depends on what you're doing. Boss with no add? 10% Pen. Bosses with adds and literally everything else? Fire damage if killed recently. 2% Life regen if hit recently also works if you want to get a little regen going.
Since only more dmg on bosses feels relevant i'll probably go for ele pen, or what i get first since i hate running lab :D

Do you have any plans for your dream helmet? There are so many nice mods that i have trouble to choose between them :3 Could also make 3 influences suffixes (crit multi + bearby eniemies, +1 one ohther thats harveest removable for blocking) and then use non-influence to influence to hit that ele damage or power charges, hm...
Last edited by shokilicious on Jan 29, 2021, 2:27:39 PM
"
shokilicious wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Gotta tick the box "killed recently" for the boot enchant to apply.
Ah thought i had that, turned out i didn't :D

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Also, it really depends on what you're doing. Boss with no add? 10% Pen. Bosses with adds and literally everything else? Fire damage if killed recently. 2% Life regen if hit recently also works if you want to get a little regen going.
Since only more dmg on bosses feels relevant i'll probably go for ele pen, or what i get first since i hate running lab :D

Do you have any plans for your dream helmet? There are so many nice mods that i have trouble to choose between them :3 Could also make 3 influences suffixes (crit multi + bearby eniemies, +1 one ohther thats harveest removable for blocking) and then use non-influence to influence to hit that ele damage or power charges, hm...

Dream helmet. kekw.
I am having so much fun with this build!
Doing red maps now and survivability is great, since i focus on life.
I am trying to get close to 6k life without sacrifying dps too much.
Watchers Eye is just out of my reach.

Ive learned to use up to 3 potions constantly, which is a big help. Cant thank you enough for the build! :)

"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Dream helmet. kekw.

This one looks very interesting. Does the recouped as life works like a 18% mitigation or more like a kind of regen? Do you see an impact?

I'm still not good with crafting and I traded for one of these chests. I actually harvest crafted a explode onto another chest but the other mods were absolute shite so i just sold it and got this one. Is there a way i can make it better? I know i want more life for sure though lol. So far i'm around 4100 life + 2k ES.

Also absolutely loving this build. As i'm gearing better and better gear the build quickly progresses. Quickly becoming my favorite build. I get 1 tapped once in a while, especially if im not paying attention but i'll learn.
Last edited by RoMat on Jan 29, 2021, 4:53:58 PM
"
Xirce wrote:

Ive learned to use up to 3 potions constantly, which is a big help. Cant thank you enough for the build! :)

"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Dream helmet. kekw.

This one looks very interesting. Does the recouped as life works like a 18% mitigation or more like a kind of regen? Do you see an impact?

It acts as a regen (not actually life regen for purposes of no regen maps though). 18% (max roll is 20%) of all the self damage we inflict from Eye of Innocence is recovered over time for 4 seconds. It's pretty significant actually. Especially when dealing with Degens. The Unaffected by poisons is also great. I used this on stream today with Golden Rule, Divergent herald of Agony, and the Poison Sextant modifier for some 100% Delirious fun times. :P

Reddit post/Clip of me being goofy during that map.

"
RoMat wrote:

I'm still not good with crafting and I traded for one of these chests. I actually harvest crafted a explode onto another chest but the other mods were absolute shite so i just sold it and got this one. Is there a way i can make it better? I know i want more life for sure though lol. So far i'm around 4100 life + 2k ES.

Also absolutely loving this build. As i'm gearing better and better gear the build quickly progresses. Quickly becoming my favorite build. I get 1 tapped once in a while, especially if im not paying attention but i'll learn.

The consecrated ground is pretty MEH and can't be removed with Harvest unfortunately.

But you can remove the fire res and augment caster for Spell Crit. Remove+Add could remove the curse and add spell crit if you want a prefix open for 10% of max life as extra max ES.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Xirce wrote:

"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Dream helmet. kekw.

It acts as a regen (not actually life regen for purposes of no regen maps though). 18% (max roll is 20%) of all the self damage we inflict from Eye of Innocence is recovered over time for 4 seconds. It's pretty significant actually. Especially when dealing with Degens. The Unaffected by poisons is also great. I used this on stream today with Golden Rule, Divergent herald of Agony, and the Poison Sextant modifier for some 100% Delirious fun times. :P

Reddit post/Clip of me being goofy during that map.

"
RoMat wrote:

The consecrated ground is pretty MEH and can't be removed with Harvest unfortunately.

But you can remove the fire res and augment caster for Spell Crit. Remove+Add could remove the curse and add spell crit if you want a prefix open for 10% of max life as extra max ES.

Yeah i was afraid about the concentrated ground couldn't be taken out, but that's fine i'll probably end up selling it. But for now i'll be using it and remove fire res mod. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info