[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Dunce reporting in. Was wondering why I was occasionally getting one-shot in red maps (I assume the answer is I need to grab Overlord), when I noticed the section in the guide that said make sure to spec out of Elemental Overload after swapping :D.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Nothing particularly exciting on gloves. Word of Light for consecrated ground perhaps?
That one sadly only triggers if you have taken a critical hit, so pretty useless :3 Jeah they are all only mediocre. I went for Inferno now, but Flames looked fine aswell.
Last edited by shokilicious on Jan 30, 2021, 11:50:00 AM
Since they're on sale, is Stygian or Void VD MTX better for performance improvements?
"
Alamandaros wrote:
Dunce reporting in. Was wondering why I was occasionally getting one-shot in red maps (I assume the answer is I need to grab Overlord), when I noticed the section in the guide that said make sure to spec out of Elemental Overload after swapping :D.

Yeah that's going to happen. Once you get to around 8k total eHP and have fortify that'll happen much less often/not at all. Also make sure you are using Immortal Call often and that makes you take upwards of 80% less physical damage while it's up.

"
Alamandaros wrote:
Since they're on sale, is Stygian or Void VD MTX better for performance improvements?

From what I've been told, Void is better, but I can't say from experience. I use Stygian currently.
Hey Gryph (or anyone else who is knowledgeable on the matter), what is the best way to go about making an explode chest for the purposes of using it with an awakener's orb?

I have my base armor with offering effect already, but trying to find buy an armor with the explode mod as the only influenced mod is super difficult.

I see some armors with the explode mod and take 10% of phys as lightning for about 1ex, and then I presumably could remove a lightning mod to get an armor with only explode on it...is making your own significantly cheaper than 2ex?
Last edited by tenw30d on Jan 30, 2021, 1:18:44 PM
"
tenw30d wrote:
Hey Gryph (or anyone else who is knowledgeable on the matter), what is the best way to go about making an explode chest for the purposes of using it with an awakener's orb?

I have my base armor with offering effect already, but trying to find buy an armor with the explode mod as the only influenced mod is super difficult.

I see some armors with the explode mod and take 10% of phys as lightning for about 1ex, and then I presumably could remove a lightning mod to get an armor with only explode on it...is making your own significantly cheaper than 2ex?

it is most likely cheaper to get a chest and remove the lightning mod then to alt roll explode mod as the weight of explode is rly small so if u can get the chest with phys to lihghtning etc and remove it with harvest craft then slam the awakener orb
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
"
tenw30d wrote:

it is most likely cheaper to get a chest and remove the lightning mod then to alt roll explode mod as the weight of explode is rly small so if u can get the chest with phys to lihghtning etc and remove it with harvest craft then slam the awakener orb

Well I took your advice and merged the items. I think I got pretty unlucky hitting two mods that can't be removed with harvest. Is my only option removing non influence add influence twice and hope to not hit bad mods twice?
"
tenw30d wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
"
tenw30d wrote:

Well I took your advice and merged the items. I think I got pretty unlucky hitting two mods that can't be removed with harvest. Is my only option removing non influence add influence twice and hope to not hit bad mods twice?

Eyyupppp. Will cost about 2ex for two crafts. If you brick the first one, stop, sell that, and try again. That's my 2cents
Should ve done this build a week ago!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Should ve done this build a week ago!

Darn tootin'! XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info