[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
And_Dang wrote:
"
I checked how dps looks after nerfs more or less. Ignoring changes to infernal blow. My dps went from 10m to 3.7m dps. Without changing gems to better ones after nerf but lowering levels to imitate nerfs.
Looks like a RIP to me tho.

Huge hit was to flasks, anomalous trinity, hollow palm, intimidate, elemental damage and fortify, multistrike.

Flasks are a large hit, that being said 33% base damage scaling is very relevant. It should balance out to be around 1-2mil dps decrease with a different tree.

Will you post the new tree later on?
"

Working on it! Making a video to discuss changes first since thats the fastest way for me to send out an update.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
And_Dang wrote:
"

Working on it! Making a video to discuss changes first since thats the fastest way for me to send out an update.

Sounds great, thanks for all the work you're putting in. Really looking forward to trying this out.
Last edited by Dizz_EG on Jul 22, 2021, 12:06:24 AM
For anyone who doesn't know, PoB currently doesn't calculate Hollow Palm correctly so just converting your tree makes it look like the build is completely ruined. Manually fixing the jewel shows it only loses like 20% DPS in the conversion, although that doesn't account for flask changes.
Last edited by Cyrusdexter on Jul 22, 2021, 3:09:32 PM
Would I be able to run this build as a starter?
"

At day 3-4 with 3-7 ex budget ez
"
Yomatowho wrote:
"

At day 3-4 with 3-7 ex budget ez

"It's a great starter, as long as you start with something else."

BTW: Villa is T10 this league too, so the jewel will be scarcer than last league during the first days
Last edited by ovogancho on Jul 23, 2021, 10:20:07 AM
"
And_Dang wrote:
"

Watched your video, was really interesting!

Did you come up with a new tree yet or is it still WIP?
"
Watched your video, was really interesting!

Did you come up with a new tree yet or is it still WIP?

Working on a Crit Tree now, those numbers are looking a lot better than the non crit variant.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Crit is incredibly expensive tho right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info