[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

I saw the guide to off colour using Harvest in the guide too, but I think Harvest rates are nerfed in this league? I tried searching the entire weekend but I hardly find them.
My solution is to just buy a 5r1b Wildwrap, they may be significantly more expensive, but getting currencies in Ultimatums is quite easy and consistent

"
If anyone out there has a non-red to red socket color craft you'd make my day. I can't get this damn thing past 4r2b. Tried Vorici and of course made it 2/2/2. Then went the wrong way trying to fix it and I'm at 3/3.
Can anyone look at my build? Survivability is fine, but boss damage is quite lacking. Spent quite a bit already and not sure where to invest into next
good build
Thoughts on this after 3.15? I know patch notes are coming. We lose 8% speed (but gain some amount of ele damage) on phasing asc nodes, 100% ailment immunity down to 50%, and a hit to fortify. Not sure what else will come.

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but with 200%+ move speed, and how much damage we were doing this just doesn't sound that bad (?).
Also Hollow Palm nerf with -20aspd%. Also i didn't see ranger node with 15+15+40+8% dex(cause new flask node is right here now) :c
Well on the bright side:
Infernal Blow: Now deals 166% of Base Damage, and has 166% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 133%).

That plus the 20% elemental damage from phasing nodes might make up for some of this. Dunno.
I checked how dps looks after nerfs more or less. Ignoring changes to infernal blow. My dps went from 10m to 3.7m dps. Without changing gems to better ones after nerf but lowering levels to imitate nerfs.
Looks like a RIP to me tho.

Huge hit was to flasks, anomalous trinity, hollow palm, intimidate, elemental damage and fortify, multistrike.
Last edited by SuchCio on Jul 21, 2021, 11:55:09 AM
yup, it's pretty much dead. Was fun playing it in 3.14 to lvl 94.
Still a contender for me. I mean pretty much every build was crushed that I had fun playing, and what really made this one fun for me was pack popping, fast mapping zoomies.

If I can farm with this in heist, maps, etc. in the all-rounder fashion I did in 3.14 then cool.
"
I checked how dps looks after nerfs more or less. Ignoring changes to infernal blow. My dps went from 10m to 3.7m dps. Without changing gems to better ones after nerf but lowering levels to imitate nerfs.
Looks like a RIP to me tho.

Huge hit was to flasks, anomalous trinity, hollow palm, intimidate, elemental damage and fortify, multistrike.

Flasks are a large hit, that being said 33% base damage scaling is very relevant. It should balance out to be around 1-2mil dps decrease with a different tree.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info