[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

I set out to build this with a budget of 14 ex (made with my league starter ED/C trickster). Here's my experience so far.

Leveling and acts were fairly smooth and quick - I started using Infernal Blow basically at level 12 - although some of this can be attributed to getting leveling gear, such as Seven-League Boots, Godrim's, etc.

Coming into maps, I started investing into gear, and spent following amount of currency:
- 4ex into 6-linked, colored Briskwrap (which has incorrect colors, by the way, was checking the wrong section of the guide and now I have fire penetration instead of Trinity, oops)
- 100c synthesis belt base (got one for cheap, were mostly 1 ex on the market), spent about 120c on Deafening Essences and settle for fairly poor version that allowed me to fix my resistances
- 30-40c on boots
- 10c on helmet
- 30-40c on base Astramentis (non-optimal, attributes +95), 20c on catalysts, 60c on Tribal Fury
- 1 ex + 60c on rings (one with curse with flammability)
- 1.2 ex on one Inspired Learning
- 2 ex on (non-optimal) large cluster jewel
- 30c on Brutal Restraint base, 1-2 ex on Divine Orbs (spent about 10-15), currently stuck on non-optimal version with only +5% dex and misc. relatively useful stuff
- 2.2 ex on Anomalous Infernal Blow
- and of course, 50c on One with Nothing

As it stands, I'm still missing one Inspired Learning, Divining Brutal Restraint into a better version as well as the medium cluster jewel (probs around 30-40c). Oh and I need to get 20/20 support gems or awakened gems, which are about 2-23 ex a pop currently. The belt could also use some improvement, and I could use Prismatics on one of the rings. Also need to finish my flasks, which are still in act settings.

Can't afford everything, I have about 1 ex and 120c left to spare.

Currently feels like a glass cannon, I can map up to low red maps (not alching), doing ultimatums is a die roll on whether I die or not. I'm hoping it will get better in the next 10-15 levels, the character is only lvl 79 and I'm missing a lot of the defensive options.

Might be I'll need to go back to farming with Trickster if I want to finish this build.
Last edited by ShadesSadie on May 23, 2021, 10:59:11 AM
"
ShadesSadie wrote:
I set out to build this with a budget of 14 ex (made with my league starter ED/C trickster). Here's my experience so far.

Leveling and acts were fairly smooth and quick - I started using Infernal Blow basically at level 12 - although some of this can be attributed to getting leveling gear, such as Seven-League Boots, Godrim's, etc.

Coming into maps, I started investing into gear, and spent following amount of currency:
- 4ex into 6-linked, colored Briskwrap (which has incorrect colors, by the way, was checking the wrong section of the guide and now I have fire penetration instead of Trinity, oops)
- 100c synthesis belt base (got one for cheap, were mostly 1 ex on the market), spent about 120c on Deafening Essences and settle for fairly poor version that allowed me to fix my resistances
- 30-40c on boots
- 10c on helmet
- 30-40c on base Astramentis (non-optimal, attributes +95), 20c on catalysts, 60c on Tribal Fury
- 1 ex + 60c on rings (one with curse with flammability)
- 1.2 ex on one Inspired Learning
- 2 ex on (non-optimal) large cluster jewel
- 30c on Brutal Restraint base, 1-2 ex on Divine Orbs (spent about 10-15), currently stuck on non-optimal version with only +5% dex and misc. relatively useful stuff
- 2.2 ex on Anomalous Infernal Blow
- and of course, 50c on One with Nothing

As it stands, I'm still missing one Inspired Learning, Divining Brutal Restraint into a better version as well as the medium cluster jewel (probs around 30-40c). Oh and I need to get 20/20 support gems or awakened gems, which are about 2-23 ex a pop currently. The belt could also use some improvement, and I could use Prismatics on one of the rings. Also need to finish my flasks, which are still in act settings.

Can't afford everything, I have about 1 ex and 120c left to spare.

Currently feels like a glass cannon, I can map up to low red maps (not alching), doing ultimatums is a die roll on whether I die or not. I'm hoping it will get better in the next 10-15 levels, the character is only lvl 79 and I'm missing a lot of the defensive options.

Might be I'll need to go back to farming with Trickster if I want to finish this build.

You need to change your briskwrap into wildwrap and your gem colors are correct. You just have incorrect gems.

Honestly you just need to actually read the guide.

You can follow my character as a guide for your gear too. I've cleared everything in the game. Just click my profile/character.
Last edited by GreenWins on May 23, 2021, 5:02:13 PM
"
GreenWins wrote:

You need to change your briskwrap into wildwrap and your gem colors are correct. You just have incorrect gems.

You can follow my character as a guide for your gear too. I've cleared everything in the game. Just click my profile/character.

Question- currently struggling a bit with survival- nothing catastrophic but wondering if at lvl92 I should make the switch to crit to see how that plays. I have everything I need, except ring with assassins mark and the small cluster jewel with life and str. Couple questions: First, should I make the switch? Will it help with survivability? And second, what's with the Mjolner's? Does that mean you aren't using hollow palm at all? Or is that just to level some gems?

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/ue1bRd2z
There's not really any reason to play crit unless you're a tooltip warrior
"
GreenWins wrote:

Jeah, I see what happened. I tried to buy a Wildwrap and the seller switched it with a Briskwrap and I was too dumb to notice. Whelp, that's 3.6 ex down the drain.
"
ShadesSadie wrote:
"
GreenWins wrote:

Jeah, I see what happened. I tried to buy a Wildwrap and the seller switched it with a Briskwrap and I was too dumb to notice. Whelp, that's 3.6 ex down the drain.

Hey, buy the prophecy its like 5-8c. Prophecy is called "Last of the wildmen", the boss you're looking for is in "Strand" map.
"
saxisa wrote:

Question- currently struggling a bit with survival- nothing catastrophic but wondering if at lvl92 I should make the switch to crit to see how that plays. I have everything I need, except ring with assassins mark and the small cluster jewel with life and str. Couple questions: First, should I make the switch? Will it help with survivability? And second, what's with the Mjolner's? Does that mean you aren't using hollow palm at all? Or is that just to level some gems?

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/ue1bRd2z

If you facing issue with survival, consider using medium cluster jewel (non-damaging ailment) and roll for Cold Conduction + Blast Freeze notable. Then on your Infernal Blow support take out Melee Physical Damage and use Anomalous Hypothermia. This will give you 30% chance to freeze on hit, and with Blast Freeze, you will freeze the whole pack before they can hurt you. This is particularly noticeable in high density rare pack like Ultimatum, Harvest, Legion etc. If you don't one shot them, you freeze them.

Also consider changing your Quicksilver flask of Heat (you dont need freeze immune) to Quartz flask of Warding for additional 10% attack & spell dodge and also curse immune. If you really want Quicksilver, at least roll curse immunity on it.

You can check out my character profile or my pob if you want reference. https://pastebin.com/fiXQuxKw
Last edited by jonojojo on May 25, 2021, 1:54:57 AM
My DPS dropped about 1M when I tried to switch from Elemental Focus to Trinity in my links. Any idea what's up?
"
ShadesSadie wrote:
My DPS dropped about 1M when I tried to switch from Elemental Focus to Trinity in my links. Any idea what's up?

You have to manually key in "Lowest Resonance Count" to 50 in the Configuration page (Skill Options section).
Just want to say a big thanks for the build, I just managed to get my first deathless Sirus kill (only A5 tho).
So far playing this build is very enjoyable, the speed and the explosions are quite addictive.
I actually find it quite tanky for most situations, though I do get killed suddenly if I get careless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info