[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

So I have a question witch ballista to use? and where to put it? doesnt ballista totem support work only with the shrapnel ballista and siege one?
"
So I have a question witch ballista to use? and where to put it? doesnt ballista totem support work only with the shrapnel ballista and siege one?

Firstly, Ballista Totem Support doesn't support other Ballista, so it doesn't work with Shrapnel/Siege Ballista.

If you hover over the Ballista Totem gem above, it's description says:

Supports any bow or wand attack skill, causing it to summon a ballista totem that uses the skill for you

In this build, we link Ballista Totem to Elemental Hit, which is a Bow Attack Skill as can be seen on the Tag(First Row) of the gem below:

We then put both gems and two others(Combustion and Elemental Damage With Attacks) in Frostferno Helm like this:

Now, when we use the Elemental Hit skill, it will summon Ballistas that fires Elemental Hit.

Hope that answers your question.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Mar 27, 2021, 7:44:17 AM
Yes it did Thanks
LOVING this build. I'm having a ton of fun as a super poor player who re-rolls too much to build up a lot of currency (like more than single digit ex).

Just got to late 70's and im really feeling like sticking with this build!

Good job on this, and you get +10000000000 points in my book for not relying on 20ex or crazy clusters to make the build work.

Literally got this build working for like 20c, and you can get a feel for the playstyle with just the 2 jewels and a tabby.
Last edited by Danger_Penguin on Mar 27, 2021, 9:04:17 AM
What does the ultimate bow for this build look like if we go for a rare helm? +1 all, +1 str, +1 dex, ias, crit, +2 support? Or are dmg prefixes worth more than the +1 lvl from +1 dex or str?

Edit: didn't realize the +1 str/dex were suffixes. Now I'm even more confused about our best bow.
Last edited by jbmcarth on Mar 27, 2021, 12:25:53 PM
"
bartpio wrote:
thx for hints.

I'll see how it goes.
For now i must say i am surprised. Without jewels or anything from the build i do easily T10's. I also managed to do alched T14, but it requires to be very carefull.

I already got my heatshiver, so only thing missing is prophecy :)

Here we have the next SSF problem. I can tell you from experience and spamming alot prophecies with access to alot silver coins.

You wont get the prophecy, cause you cant farm silver coins fast enough in SSF without trading and even with trading(just buying silver coins) it takes alot time and effort to get that prophecy.

"
Results of 4000 prophecies, individually recorded

5x vision of ice and fire

"
[DATA] Raw Data from 26,593 Prophecies

A Vision of Ice and Fire (27) (0.1015%)

Happy to report that the mf version works fine! Haven't been able to play much so just finally got my guy to maps today. I've been running t16 maps white for exp. I'm missing a lot of dmg nodes at my lvl, and I don't have a +2 or +4 frostferno yet, but clear feels great with dps only lacking on map bosses and metamorphs (but still doable). Haven't even bothered setting up links except for elemental hit. I was running full mf gear, which at lvl 82 put me at only 3.8k life. Swapping in quill rain and kaom's for windripper and expedition's end brings me up to 5k with the rest of my gear set up for mf. I'm stuck with a terrible quiver unless I get better ventors or take some resist nodes.

I've tried the lowest end version of the popular mf deadeye, and I can confidently say that I prefer this build. Very pleased with how well it's coming together.

Along with 10-15 more levels, I need to either start double corrupting frostfernos until i get +2 or +4, or I need to craft a bow. I'll play around on pob later to figure out what the best mods I should shoot for are. +2 bow gems, +1 all gems, +1 str gems, +1 dex gems isn't cheap but it's doable, and I could use a synthesized base. For MF on standard I'll get more IIQ by swapping windripper and frostferno for crafted bow and legacy iiq helm, so it's the best long-term option for me.
Last edited by jbmcarth on Mar 28, 2021, 12:05:21 AM
hi
I start leveling this build and test it as "League Starter" in SSF. I reach LVL 60 with only 5 chaos (:D) then switch to Ritual League to gear up and see what this build really capable of. Behold... my stuff :D

13c

avrage price was 50c so i bought this for 1ex

this one worth at least 10ex but one good dude give it to me for 1c

3c

5 or 6c i don't remember :D

13+50+1+3+5= 72c. this build is an absolute blast and works with less than 1ex but in my honest opinion, it is not a league starter.

thanks for fully detailed guide.
"
Kharadas wrote:

Here we have the next SSF problem. I can tell you from experience and spamming alot prophecies with access to alot silver coins.

You wont get the prophecy, cause you cant farm silver coins fast enough in SSF without trading and even with trading(just buying silver coins) it takes alot time and effort to get that prophecy.

"

I'm up for a grind :)

For now got both combat focus jewels, and killed first sirius.
Now i think i'll finish the atlas setup and go for farming essences - will try to do the shaper helmet. At the same time will spam coins and ritual for prophecy.

It's just a matter of time till one of the above procs :)

What i like so far was the feeling when the combat focuses dropped. I forgot how satisfying it is, in trade league it's not as fun as in the SSF :)
"
bartpio wrote:
"
Kharadas wrote:

"

I'm up for a grind :)

For now got both combat focus jewels, and killed first sirius.
Now i think i'll finish the atlas setup and go for farming essences - will try to do the shaper helmet. At the same time will spam coins and ritual for prophecy.

It's just a matter of time till one of the above procs :)

What i like so far was the feeling when the combat focuses dropped. I forgot how satisfying it is, in trade league it's not as fun as in the SSF :)

Haewark is the best zone to farm if you go for the rare helm.
The Maven bonus for the zone are great , more essences and more harvest. A tip that can help you if you didnt knew it already is that you can use the harvest reroll essence to another of the same tier to get Horror. Any t8 stack will eventually roll into Horror.
So if you have any Delirium , Insanity or Hysteria you keep rerolling them. I saved more than 100c per fully stack rerolled into Horror , since Horror was the most expensive by a long shot all league long.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info