[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Correct me if I am wrong, but we could try to swap some gems to fit in an enlighten support for grace and skitterbots? It would give them a less reserved mana multiplier, freeing up mana and possibly making space for other ring crafts. Yes, a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten gem is expensive, but something to work forward to?
Last edited by Kaeltwyn on Jan 14, 2021, 5:50:35 AM
"
Banhmithitzz wrote:
(my english is not good, I use google translation)
Hi Vei! I really thank you for this amazing project ... I've been following it for a long time, I like all the builds around Quill Rain from: Explosive arrow, Scourge Arrow, Lightning ar, Tornado ...

"
Vicotnic wrote:
Hi! Just checking in to this thread. I want to thank you Vei for maintaining and evolving this great build, also for your commitment and I´m looking forward following the ongoing discussions. I think I´m leaning to Raider for Ritual!

Keep up the great work :)

Hey Banhmithitzz and Vicotnic!

I just want to say so sorry I didn't manage to reply to you guy's messages. Usually I try to reply Every Unanswered Question and Appreciation Post but this period is a pretty busy period and I am not able to achieve that goal.

But I still want to at least take the time to say Thank you very much!

And also a big thank you to all who has posted in the thread, shared ideas, helped answer questions, helped in other ways, etc, in no particular order:

Ahewaz, lolshie, crimsonraziel9, Crystarin, thomzon, arctuz51, bartpio, Meexs, Farandine, Abelun, Cheshire3o8, nathlar, unne, Banhmithitzz, poe_shniggies, trifrost263, AT_Blitzy, Jaey, andayk, Vicotnic, kikeuy, Kaevar, Revatio, Elegar, Moridin79, Beverice, bgi123, O_omg, Mila89, decliff, velkron, kOxi_, esseyekay, 209617332, MikeyTwoGuns, Shad0wT3mplar, Daemonion, cfaftw, kljimby and Vennto

That should cover everyone who posted in the last 16 pages!

Love you guys! <3

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jan 14, 2021, 8:49:16 AM
Another idea for going ranger to solve the life leech problem

Skipping 4 inc. life nodes (about 20%)

But get to Vitality Void, giving us

- 60% increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
15% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech

- 0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
40% increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech

0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as mana

Skipping one more life node would get us Vaal Pact to double the leech.

POB says it would cost us about 500 life...From 5.9 to 5.4k

What you think?

EDIT: To compensate we could try to kill all bandits, take the two points an put them back into life, meaning we would loose like 10% life. an leeching mana as well. Giving us 5.6k life. Sounds not too bad. But is that leech enough?

EDIT2: This way we dont have to take the belt giving us the opportunity to use flame dash without getting dmg.

EDIT3: but with vaal pact we loose the regen for the Blood rage
Last edited by Kaeltwyn on Jan 14, 2021, 6:44:10 AM
"
Kaeltwyn wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but we could try to swap some gems to fit in an enlighten support for grace and skitterbots? It would give them a less reserved mana multiplier, freeing up mana and possibly making space for other ring crafts. Yes, a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten gem is expensive, but something to work forward to?

The thing is, the best craft on Rings, outside of "Non-Channelling Skills have (-9–-8) to Total Mana Cost" is:

- Flat Life
- % Resist
- + Atttribute

All these can actually be obtained on rare gears elsewhere(Glove/Boot/Quiver/Belt) we use, where as "Non-Channelling Skills have (-9–-8) to Total Mana Cost" is craftable only on rings/amulets. Since we are using Unique Amulet(Marylene's Fallacy), at least for most part of the game the only location left is the Rings for these important crafts.

So there's not much reason to make space for other ring crafts.

"
Kaeltwyn wrote:

POB says it would cost us about 500 life...

What you think?

EDIT: To compensate we could try to kill all bandits, take the two points an put them back into life, meaning we would loose like 10% life. an leeching mana as well.

We are using Totems so these "% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life" and "% of Attack Damage Leeched as mana" doesn't help us. They only leech to the totem. These are different from Chieftain's

"1% of Damage dealt by your Totems is Leeched to you as Life" and that is quite a rare ability.

And if you are thinking we can fire and leech life/mana from the enemy, we have Ancestral Bond Keystone that makes us deal no damage. No Damage = No Leech.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
"
Kaeltwyn wrote:

POB says it would cost us about 500 life...From 5.9 to 5.4k

What you think?

EDIT: To compensate we could try to kill all bandits, take the two points an put them back into life, meaning we would loose like 10% life. an leeching mana as well. Giving us 5.6k life. Sounds not too bad. But is that leech enough?

EDIT2: This way we dont have to take the belt giving us the opportunity to use flame dash without getting dmg.

EDIT3: but with vaal pact we loose the regen for the Blood rage

I believe this wouldn't allow you to leech via Totems, since its them that are doing the damage.

On my side, I am really hard trying to figure out how to improve frenzy attack with capability of generating Resonance for Trinity. Then another Trinity could be a 4th link for Ele Hit (50% more dmg and 20% ele penetration)
Too bad, that looked great in my head :D
So we are using blood rage more for the charges?

I'm still unsure raider vs scion.
The leech is what sounds great.

Last edited by Kaeltwyn on Jan 14, 2021, 6:57:19 AM
"
Kaeltwyn wrote:

Leech is what made me want to go Scion. I don't like being so reliant on flasks
"
Kaevar wrote:
"
Kaeltwyn wrote:

Leech is what made me want to go Scion. I don't like being so reliant on flasks

Exactly my thougts, but raider looks so promising, better dodge/evade, phasing, onslaught ... if I cant decide, I will flip a coin :D
"
Banhmithitzz wrote:
Elemental hit totem Chietain 4m dps
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110

Thats 4m single target DPS with Barrage Support and Chin Sol in Point Blank range. Replace Barrage with Combustion and its only 2m with pretty endgame gear (large cluster + megalomaniac responsible for 33% of the damage, Farruls, Watchers Eye, lots of corrupts..). Dont trust random DPS numbers :D

But! Using Soul Tether together with Chieftain Leech seems like a cool idea for Maven Arena, if tankiness will be a problem.
Last edited by arctuz51 on Jan 14, 2021, 9:20:39 AM
Hello, Chance to taunt ennemies with attack and chance to blind with attack can be applicated by our ballistas ? Or we have to attack with our frenzy ?

If we have jewel with this mods, we can drop flesh and stone ?

I think its hard to take an unique belt if you dont play Chieftain, it will be hard to cap resistance.

Last question, 96% chance to hit is enought ? Or we need more ?
Last edited by Abelun on Jan 14, 2021, 12:06:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info