[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
MrCinos wrote:
Speaking of fun items, this one is my recent favourite among the equipment I've acquired:

Still need to get gloves for the 2nd curse. Although I'll miss Rampage from Null and Void gloves - especially since I'm running Abyss scarabs/nodes, the explosions are neverending and are fun to see.

---

Also can someone recommend something other than spectres to use in the helm? I hate using them more and more as I play, lol. I'll get to AG eventually, but need budget for other things first or at least the gloves.

And another question, do I need to use Granite flask if I'm capping 50% phys reduction due to Imblanace Guard from Skin of the Lord as it is? Or it's still worth because of all the possible -armor debuffs that some bosses can have?

Well... I can't think of anything I would replace specters with. There is and extra aura set up that I currently use ( you can check my gems) but GGG said its a bug and you should not be able to use it. And it's gonna be fixed, but idk when.

You can also slot in Reckoning and Vaal Discipline ( just for vaal part) - its a good panic button to have or even press it before fight. Instantly restores all ES

What kind of specters are you using that are annoying? I hope you stick to the guide.

As for AG, you can set it up with 5 c pretty much. The budget version would be...
Spoiler
Relentless Fury
Victario's Charity
Any rare helm and boots with high resist you find on the ground. Oh and don't forget to slap some elder currency on those before you give them to AG. There are lot of beneficial mods that are pretty much free.
Ambu's Charge

As for armor, don't let game deceive you.
You NEVER have 50% phys reduction. For you to have 50% phys reduction, hits gonna need to be be dealing no damage anyway. You can put in like 10k dmg from monsters to have more or less real picture of things.

That's why you should be using Chaos Golems, idk why you all decided that Carrion Golem is a better idea. It doesn't even add significant damage. Like what 0.01%?
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 16, 2022, 1:19:38 AM
"

craft this abd boy :)

This right there is why you should use PoB
+1 level with crafted minion damage gives about 2% more damage vs just a single alva mod.

1% for each exalt spent.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
What kind of specters are you using that are annoying? I hope you stick to the guide.

As for AG, you can set it up with 5 c pretty much. The budget version would be...
Spoiler
Relentless Fury
Victario's Charity
Any rare helm and boots with high resist you find on the ground. Oh and don't forget to slap some elder currency on those before you give them to AG. There are lot of beneficial mods that are pretty much free.
Ambu's Charge

You NEVER have 50% phys reduction. For you to have 50% phys reduction, hits gonna need to be be dealing no damage anyway. You can put in like 10k dmg from monsters to have more or less real picture of things.

That's why you should be using Chaos Golems, idk why you all decided that Carrion Golem is a better idea. It doesn't even add significant damage. Like what 0.01%?

Needing to use specific spectres is the reason I don't like using the skill. I dislike the "busywork" so I just raise whatever I see on the maps. Even tankier spectres die pretty often in my experience. I'll try the monkeys one more time at least and then go for cheap AG setup, thanks for bringing it up.

The reason I changed golem was that my in-game character sheet showed my I have 50% phys reduction with or without Chaos Golem and CG made difference only if I removed some more armor items. The sheet is not accurate?
Last edited by MrCinos on Feb 16, 2022, 3:28:58 AM
"
MrCinos wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Spoiler
Relentless Fury
Victario's Charity
Ambu's Charge

Needing to use specific spectres is the reason I don't like using the skill. I dislike the "busywork" so I just raise whatever I see on the maps. Even tankier spectres die pretty often in my experience. I'll try the monkeys one more time at least and then go for cheap AG setup, thanks for bringing it up.

The reason I changed golem was that my in-game character sheet showed my I have 50% phys reduction with or without Chaos Golem and CG made difference only if I removed some more armor items. The sheet is not accurate?

You know when I asked if you follow the guide, I meant it. There are no monkeys in thee guide.
Got this for 20c and next one with the mods is like 30ex did I get lucky or am i fried?

finally done... just getting 30% weapon qual + area enchant, but this is basically it. And I will not touch this utter crap again, god I am annoyed.

Craftofexile assumes roughly a 25% chance to unveil trigger mod. Yeah well, it took me 24 trys + several reforge keep prefix via harvest, so this basically turned out to be a roughly 50ex investment for the mod, which is ironically more than I payed for the weapon.

At least it´s done now. Also did the first of new rings

t1 life, t1 chaos res, t2 cold res, fractured minion damage - pretty happy with that one at least.

Tonight after work I´ll start on the second ring and try to get rid of my belt, as I was thinking:
survivors guilt - thoughts?
"
KingKosley wrote:
Got this for 20c and next one with the mods is like 30ex did I get lucky or am i fried?

I don´t see where this is lucky. U got your hands on a weapon with an unveiled trigger mod, thats it. Plus, it has a really low attack speed so it will feel very clunky.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
KingKosley wrote:

I don´t see where this is lucky. U got your hands on a weapon with an unveiled trigger mod, thats it. Plus, it has a really low attack speed so it will feel very clunky.

yeah figured i was fried. What are the 3 gems I want in my ohw?
"
KingKosley wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"
KingKosley wrote:

yeah figured i was fried. What are the 3 gems I want in my ohw?

Check the gem-section in the guide...
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

You know when I asked if you follow the guide, I meant it. There are no monkeys in thee guide.

Sry I just mixed up this post recommendation

"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Idk what specters you using, but you can maybe include a frenzy monkey for a tiny bit more dmg.

with Hairy Bonecrunchers I remembered from the guide for some reason. And didn't double check it.

I'm trying to push my damage a bit (without going for more expensive amulet/weapon territory) so that's why I thought of them. But I'll just swap to AG as soon as another helm with the enchant will be done.
Last edited by MrCinos on Feb 16, 2022, 7:17:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info