[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

Swapped over to this build so just starting any glaring issues that I messed up. Loving it so far thanks for the build!
"
Vennto wrote:

finally done... just getting 30% weapon qual + area enchant, but this is basically it. And I will not touch this utter crap again, god I am annoyed.

Craftofexile assumes roughly a 25% chance to unveil trigger mod. Yeah well, it took me 24 trys + several reforge keep prefix via harvest, so this basically turned out to be a roughly 50ex investment for the mod, which is ironically more than I payed for the weapon.

At least it´s done now. Also did the first of new rings

t1 life, t1 chaos res, t2 cold res, fractured minion damage - pretty happy with that one at least.

Tonight after work I´ll start on the second ring and try to get rid of my belt, as I was thinking:
survivors guilt - thoughts?

God, I hope you crafted something like 'damage per X charge' before you would unveil to block it from appering during unveil >.>

Belt seems like a terrible idea. You do pack a lot of strength and reducing your armor means your Divine Shield will suffer.

If you wanna fit a unique belt (idk why, the resists are so important) - you can go for Replica Soul Tether and slap an extra Timeless jewel of different kind. Possibly with bunch of minion damage
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 16, 2022, 8:38:19 AM
"
KingKosley wrote:

Swapped over to this build so just starting any glaring issues that I messed up. Loving it so far thanks for the build!

Well, you have no trigger craft on a weapon that would cast desecrate and bone offering for you.

And your chest has Mind over Mater, meaning every time something hits you - you lose all mana. Is is very very bad.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

God, I hope you crafted something like 'damage per X charge' before you would unveil to block it from appering during unveil >.>

Yep, I did whenever I was able to. I guess RNG just screwed me over this time in a very, very big way. At least it´s done, so thats one item I never ever have to worry about again.

"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Belt seems like a terrible idea. You do pack a lot of strength and reducing your armor means your Divine Shield will suffer. If you wanna fit a unique belt (idk why, the resists are so important) - you can go for Replica Soul Tether and slap an extra Timeless jewel of different kind. Possibly with bunch of minion damage

Good point with divine shield recovery. Even better point with replica soul tether, I think this i the variant I´ll go for. And why unique belt? It doesn´t have to be - it´s just something I tinker around with if I manage to cap my resistances elsewhere. Right now I am only missing a bunch of lightning res and like 12 % chaos res to be all-res capped, and I will craft a secondary ring as well as new boots. Then there´s only roughly 100 life you lose on a belt, but I just wanted to think about different options. Dropping the corrupted soul offers something I contemplated before, namely running a well-rolled elegant hubris with 240% incr. minion damage. With only 4sec cooldown on the sceptre now I could also fall back onto darkness enthroned, getting more life on top of the minion dmg when used minion spell recently, which would then outperform a stygian vise in every way.

If I think in a different direction, there are the eldritch eater of worlds mods with increased effect of bone offering which would potentially enable to drop a few block points while still remaining block-capped. Those could be reinvested into the hubris nodes without sacrificing life, but then again most of them come with additional res. There are just some options I am thinking about further improving on the overall-damage while maintaining the defensive power.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
KingKosley wrote:

Well, you have no trigger craft on a weapon that would cast desecrate and bone offering for you.

And your chest has Mind over Mater, meaning every time something hits you - you lose all mana. Is is very very bad.

Thanks for response fixed that and feeling much better.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Yep, I did whenever I was able to. I guess RNG just screwed me over this time in a very, very big way. At least it´s done, so thats one item I never ever have to worry about again.

"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Belt seems like a terrible idea. You do pack a lot of strength and reducing your armor means your Divine Shield will suffer. If you wanna fit a unique belt (idk why, the resists are so important) - you can go for Replica Soul Tether and slap an extra Timeless jewel of different kind. Possibly with bunch of minion damage

Good point with divine shield recovery. Even better point with replica soul tether, I think this i the variant I´ll go for. And why unique belt? It doesn´t have to be - it´s just something I tinker around with if I manage to cap my resistances elsewhere. Right now I am only missing a bunch of lightning res and like 12 % chaos res to be all-res capped, and I will craft a secondary ring as well as new boots. Then there´s only roughly 100 life you lose on a belt, but I just wanted to think about different options. Dropping the corrupted soul offers something I contemplated before, namely running a well-rolled elegant hubris with 240% incr. minion damage. With only 4sec cooldown on the sceptre now I could also fall back onto darkness enthroned, getting more life on top of the minion dmg when used minion spell recently, which would then outperform a stygian vise in every way.

If I think in a different direction, there are the eldritch eater of worlds mods with increased effect of bone offering which would potentially enable to drop a few block points while still remaining block-capped. Those could be reinvested into the hubris nodes without sacrificing life, but then again most of them come with additional res. There are just some options I am thinking about further improving on the overall-damage while maintaining the defensive power.

I see your gems and if you wanna explore that route, I can offer you a project of getting Vixen's Entrapment corrupted with Vulnerability for a tripple curse setup. And slap in Assasins Mark, that will generate power charges for your relics, while auto casting Punishmend of gloves. And also slap Britte ground on your boots with Elder currency. Making a whooping chance of critical hits.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 17, 2022, 12:22:57 AM
"

I see your gems and if you wanna explore that route, I can offer you a project of getting Vixen's Entrapment corrupted with Vulnerability for a tripple curse setup. And slap in Assasins Mark, that will generate power charges for your relics, while auto casting Punishmend of gloves. And also slap Britte ground on your boots with Elder currency. Making a whooping chance of critical hits.

Haha, you sneaked 😜

First of all, now that it's out in the open: your suggestion with the belt was insane - I added elegant hubris with 240% increased minion damage, and now my dps is actually through the roof. I have no idea how high really as the dps-numbers in pob definately are too low, but im phasing shaper/elder guardians in roughly 4 relic tics, so that 1.2 seconds.

The assassins mark route is what comes next, I remembered that suggestion from u, u made that before. Needs some overall tweaking to pull off though, as I am barely chaos res capped at this point - so right now I need the 7% chaos res implicit from the ember eldritch mod, which blocks the option of going for brittle ground.

For that I have to recraft boots again, which I will do - but I need more currency for that first, as I have thrown another 40ex on the build with Elegant Hubris, boots and ring - im out again 😂

But yeah, the minmaxing is on its way. Im carrying 2man feared fights already for people, build is definitely a sick powerhouse. And im also delving at roughly 400 depths where im slappint auls left and right, haven't had that much fun in poe since 3.13.
"
Vennto wrote:
"

Haha, you sneaked 😜

First of all, now that it's out in the open: your suggestion with the belt was insane - I added elegant hubris with 240% increased minion damage, and now my dps is actually through the roof. I have no idea how high really as the dps-numbers in pob definately are too low, but im phasing shaper/elder guardians in roughly 4 relic tics, so that 1.2 seconds.

The assassins mark route is what comes next, I remembered that suggestion from u, u made that before. Needs some overall tweaking to pull off though, as I am barely chaos res capped at this point - so right now I need the 7% chaos res implicit from the ember eldritch mod, which blocks the option of going for brittle ground.

For that I have to recraft boots again, which I will do - but I need more currency for that first, as I have thrown another 40ex on the build with Elegant Hubris, boots and ring - im out again 😂

But yeah, the minmaxing is on its way. Im carrying 2man feared fights already for people, build is definitely a sick powerhouse. And im also delving at roughly 400 depths where im slappint auls left and right, haven't had that much fun in poe since 3.13.

I'm just bored and low key jealous of you people who push the build so far :D

One wise mand once said

But since I can't have it I'll throw tweaks and ideas at people that can. Hope you don't mind

I think you could get damage even higher with better Megalomaniac
For example - Rote Reinforcment + Evil Eye (+6% dmg against cursed enemy)
I'd offer Victim Maker for 10% of malediction, but I doubt anything will durvive THAT long for it to kick in.

You can also get Master of Fear (10% more damage from Unnerve) since you dropped Controled Destruciton.

That being said, you can get Unnerve on gloves of your AG. That would be more desirable.

You also can include Bottled Faith, because why not? 10% more damage.
Perhaps even Cinderswallow - for extra damage against ignited enemies. However that would require for you or your minions to be able to ignite. You can achieve that via Raze and Pillage
But good luck trying to craft a 8 point 3 notable cluster jewel.

I'm glad you are having fun pushing it even more.
Where will your journey ends, exile?

But I must also ask. How in a world you are slapping Feared without Reflect immunity? Atziri should just delete your relics with reflect.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 17, 2022, 6:04:27 AM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
But since I can't have it I'll throw tweaks and ideas at people that can. Hope you don't mind

Quite the opposite - all your tips, tricks, suggestions and ideas are very welcome. You clearly have a ton of experience and I would be a total fool not to consider those suggestions, keep em coming :D

"
I think you could get damage even higher with better Megalomaniac
For example - Rote Reinforcment + Evil Eye (+6% dmg against cursed enemy)
I'd offer Victim Maker for 10% of malediction, but I doubt anything will durvive THAT long for it to kick in. You can also get Master of Fear (10% more damage from Unnerve) since you dropped Controled Destruciton.

Yeah, victim maker is out for me - that megalomaniac I am running now was just a quick update. The one before had the "incr. minion dmg while you are using a herald" which I wanted to tinker around with as soon as I heard that you can reserve pride for no mana. After I´ve read that it is not supposed to work like that I decided to go back on that plan, as I don´t feel comfortable setting something up that gets fixed - also, not a fan of bug-abuse in general :D So this was the first I got my hands in as a solid replacement, I´ll definately have another look at those.

"
That being said, you can get Unnerve on gloves of your AG. That would be more desirable.

Requires crafting decent gloves for the AG, which I will do too soon. Right now I am running - compared to my other gear - a pretty embarassing AG. I just slapped on an elder helmet with 9%inc. phys dmg taken by the enemy, kingmaker and the movement-boots next to basic life, life-regen and resist-gear. Not even ephemeral garb yet - oh the list of things I still need to take care of :D But once I throw in the garb I need to recraft gloves to have more life and res, as I don´t want that dude to die. Maybe worthwhile to drop the movement-boots and just get some basic life + resist boots for the AG to make sure he survives. With Cheeta´s boots myself I think I can spare the additional movementspeed and get something more stat-heavy. This would also enable the brittle-ground effect on the AG rather than on me, making stat-management easier.

"
You also can include Bottled Faith, because why not? 10% more damage.

Once I go for the watchers eye I will also grab BF. Right now I have problems matching the resistances though, so I need one open jewel slot for that. This all comes in the final tweaking.

"
Perhaps even Cinderswallow - for extra damage against ignited enemies. However that would require for you or your minions to be able to ignite. You can achieve that via Race and Pillage. But good luck trying to craft a 8 point 3 notable cluster jewel.
Cinderswallow is also a nice idea, but I think I´ll skip this one. Bottled Faith also offers a defensive component with the very large conc. ground which boosts regeneration. But going for that tech seems kinda overboard, I am trying to carefully minmax the damage while keeping the insane defensive profile and I really value a thicc granite flask with t1% incr. armor roll, I don´t see myself giving this up for another offensive flask.

"
But I must also ask. How in a world you are slapping Feared without Reflect immunity? Atziri should just delete your relics with reflect.
[/quote]
She´s not always reflecting as far as I know - I just attack her in certain phases and she goes down quite quickly. Haven´t had a problem with that one. That being said, just so we got this covered: How do you actually reach 100% reduced reflected damage taken? I only see you wearing one ring with 54%. The part in the guide where u talk about it doesn´t answer it for me as well, it just said "get rid of it finally" etc. Care to elaborate how that works? :)
Last edited by Vennto on Feb 17, 2022, 6:52:15 AM
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

"

She´s not always reflecting as far as I know - I just attack her in certain phases and she goes down quite quickly. Haven´t had a problem with that one. That being said, just so we got this covered: How do you actually reach 100% reduced reflected damage taken? I only see you wearing one ring with 54%. The part in the guide where u talk about it doesn´t answer it for me as well, it just said "get rid of it finally" etc. Care to elaborate how that works? :)

That is weird, as far as I know, she has constant 1 or 0.5% damage reflected.
You get 50% from a ring and another 50% from Pantheon - Soul of Yugul (that btw also has a nice benefit of dealing with reflected curses as its upgrade give you 30% curse reduction. If you also have curse reduction on a ring or on a flask - during effect, you can be pretty much curse immune)

That comes at a price of ignite redutcion and burning ground immunity, but you can get those too, from boots and another ring craft.

This is the combo I had last league

Reduced ignite, reduced curse

Reduced reflect, shock.

Burning ground

Reduced curses.

Total: Curse reduction 36+30(pantheon)+52 =118% reduced effect of curses.
Phys reflect: 54%+50%(pantheon)
Ignite reduction: 55%+50%(passive tree) - 105% reduced duration of ginites (pretty much ignite immunity unless expedition mods)
Burning ground immunity

"
Vennto wrote:
Requires crafting decent gloves for the AG, which I will do too soon.

No it does not. Just slap elder currency on some resist gloves till you hit uunerve. Same can be done to the brittle ground for AG boots, but AG doesn't move on bosses at all, so that would not that reliable.

"
Vennto wrote:
After I´ve read that it is not supposed to work like that I decided to go back on that plan, as I don´t feel comfortable setting something up that gets fixed

I still have my hopes up that it won' tget fixed. What they said in patch notes clarified they want OTHER auras to turn Pride OFF if OTHER aura is used as blessing. Well... I mean, it clearly shoudn't work, but I still hope... It makes gearing so much smoother if it stays.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 17, 2022, 7:08:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info