3.14 | Transcendence Elemental Hit Jugg | 4 mln Shaper DPS. 0.65 mln armour | NERFED

"
Veni1979MC wrote:
Hiya.

Im trying this build of yours to see how enjoyable it is.
One question i have (co far)regarding

Does the number "Carved to glorify...." matters? Or anything will be good ???

Thank you in advance.

No, that means nothing, take the cheapest one.

But notice, that build is not that enjoyable as it has been...
We are still tanky, but lost significant part of our damage.
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Veni1979MC wrote:
Hiya.

Im trying this build of yours to see how enjoyable it is.
One question i have (co far)regarding

Does the number "Carved to glorify...." matters? Or anything will be good ???

Thank you in advance.

No, that means nothing, take the cheapest one.

But notice, that build is not that enjoyable as it has been...
We are still tanky, but lost significant part of our damage.

Well thank you very much for info.
I shall see whats going on.. if I am able to get 3-4m dmg with tankiness as it is - i shall be happy.
Ok i think its build for me to hit another 100 lvl :) I to question does armor its must have and with wind dancer especially ?
"
Shecutor wrote:
Ok i think its build for me to hit another 100 lvl :) I to question does armor its must have and with wind dancer especially ?

The more you get, the better you are :)
wind dancer is good, because we love to be hit
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

Ofc you right but its seems so hard to get proper colors and wind dencer
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

Ofc you right but its seems so hard to get proper colors and wind dencer

You can use other gems, I've described that in the gem section :)
Hi, I have decided to make the scion version and i managed to balance the res to be capped at 70% res. Everything looks fine I think, just need Levels. However there is a big issue that i have. I have gigantic mana problems, the mana isnt regenerating fat enough and sometimes generelas cry doesnt proc well enough. When im leeching sometimes theres a gap too is that the normal issue of this build? Or am I doing something wrong? Also how would you do the tree for Scion if we decided to go for Loreweave for the chestpiece? What would be the ideal way to get the wind dancer, if at all and would you get the essence reaver and such?
Last edited by Dapop on Apr 24, 2021, 1:52:24 AM
"
Dapop wrote:
Hi, I have decided to make the scion version and i managed to balance the res to be capped at 70% res. Everything looks fine I think, just need Levels. However there is a big issue that i have. I have gigantic mana problems, the mana isnt regenerating fat enough and sometimes generelas cry doesnt proc well enough. When im leeching sometimes theres a gap too is that the normal issue of this build? Or am I doing something wrong? Also how would you do the tree for Scion if we decided to go for Loreweave for the chestpiece? What would be the ideal way to get the wind dancer, if at all and would you get the essence reaver and such?

Essence reaver is an option, but without wind dancer you lack some damage.
Loreweave is an option, but... I can't see benefits of it in this build, except higher res, but for DoT 70 and 78... I don't think is reasonable.
For mana sustain essence sap is the only thing you need to sustain with multistrike.
How would you go about tweaking the this build, scion specifically, to be as humanly tanky as possible? I was thinking of changing the raider ascendancy to champion, change the belt to be a crystal belt with a lot of ES and sin trek with end charge instead of the threestep. What do you think? And maybe tweak the tree somehow? I do not need ANY dmg at all as long, dont even care if i dont have a damage skill. Maybe a 6link MoltenShell or some shit?
Last edited by Dapop on Apr 24, 2021, 12:55:43 PM
"
Dapop wrote:
How would you go about tweaking the this build, scion specifically, to be as humanly tanky as possible? I was thinking of changing the raider ascendancy to champion, change the belt to be a crystal belt with a lot of ES and sin trek with end charge instead of the threestep. What do you think? And maybe tweak the tree somehow? I do not need ANY dmg at all as long, dont even care if i dont have a damage skill. Maybe a 6link steelskin or some shit?

100% increased evasion during onslaught provide too much armour and damage during onslaught to get rid of it.
About steelskin - can't see any benefits from steelskin, when molten shell is based on armour and too strong for this build.
And why champion? For melee fortify? We can swap the gem into our 6link setup to always have it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info