3.14 | Transcendence Elemental Hit Jugg | 4 mln Shaper DPS. 0.65 mln armour | NERFED

"
Rezoluterush wrote:
Where is the Divergent Determination + number coming from on the Belt?

What does it mean where?
It's via PoB link, but since 3.13 update it counts through the gem itself, so we do not need any simulations.
What about Brass dome?
With jugg it can grant up to 11k flat armour.
I havent tested, but pretty sure the damage will outperform skin of the loyal, even if u skip wind dancer, no to mention no incoming crits

The only downside I see is that u will loose 100% increased ES, which is significant

Oh and one more thing
Divergent elemental damage with attack support gives mana leech, so u can annoit something else instead of essence sap

Last edited by Evia1 on Jun 15, 2021, 12:22:44 PM
"
Evia1 wrote:
What about Brass dome?
With jugg it can grant up to 11k flat armour.
I havent tested, but pretty sure the damage will outperform skin of the loyal, even if u skip wind dancer, no to mention no incoming crits

The only downside I see is that u will loose 100% increased ES, which is significant

Oh and one more thing
Divergent elemental damage with attack support gives mana leech, so u can annoit something else instead of essence sap

Divergent ele damage with attacks is a good idea.
What about brass dome - it gives us less armour, then skin of the lords, as a result - less damage (just try to insert it into pob)...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info