3.14 | Transcendence Elemental Hit Jugg | 4 mln Shaper DPS. 0.65 mln armour | NERFED

Hi,

Thanks for the guide and would like to try thiis build in 3.14
May I check the patch changes would affect the performance and is this build still playable?

Thanks.
"
ccav1211 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the guide and would like to try thiis build in 3.14
May I check the patch changes would affect the performance and is this build still playable?

Thanks.

3.14 didn't affect this, but 3.13 did significantly (twice reduced damage and lost some tankyness - it is still tanky, but not practically immortal to hits as it has been)
It is still playable, but not that satisfying, as in 3.12 when it was a king for the low price
It is good with HH ?
"
moncompte86 wrote:
It is good with HH ?

Everything is good with HH, because it's broken on mapping
On bossing you'll lose some regen and damage, because torrent's reclamation is too strong
the belt is super expensive like 17 ex any ideas to a replacement?
"
KingFireFox wrote:
the belt is super expensive like 17 ex any ideas to a replacement?

Yeah, these leagues it went really high.

I mentioned that in altertnative gear section: darkness enthroned with good abyss jewels is a great option.
Oh yeah you did , thank you for a quick reply
I am missing so much armour, what am i doing wrong. I know my gems are not leveled. Maybe u can take look.

https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ninjea/characters
Character is named MoreArmour
"
Ninjea wrote:
I am missing so much armour, what am i doing wrong. I know my gems are not leveled. Maybe u can take look.

https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ninjea/characters
Character is named MoreArmour

I think you have to press all button and potions at once, use proper body armor, spend 6 Exalt for Divergent Determination and buy better Helmet - yours is very low quality. All in one you need to invest 15+ Exalted more to make this rolls and have 300k+ armor

Where is the Divergent Determination + number coming from on the Belt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info