December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

i am a casual player.... FUCK THIS SHIT. see you in Standart until a real League starts again.

Or maybe, I´ll just go to play another game.

Thank you GGG.
Last edited by yoleitor on Nov 22, 2020, 4:21:18 PM
Great, but we need crafting bench in endless delve somewhere.
Curious as to who thought it'd be a good idea to have Heist flashback for 3 weeks. Just can't get my head around it.

Slowly starting to think that you guys are out of touch with the playerbase (thanks Reddit). But hey, you've got the stats, so what do I know.
Awesome Sauce
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Eh, only Mayhem sounds decent but I tried Mayhem in the past and it wasn't that ground-breaking.

Endless Delve, I said it in the past before but, how is this considered an event? Delve is already accessible from the regular core game, so what exactly is being brought to the table besides being able to Delve without Sulphite, as if this is going to be exciting? I can see this ending up boring real fast. It's on the same notion of thinking that Endless Ledge was an event.

Flashback for a league that's already happening atm? I don't get why if people are already getting an extended Heist unless these events are setup this way for budget reasons? Also, if I might add, why would you not include at least Harvest in these events? Seems like a completely missed opportunity to allow the community to test how Harvest will be in 3.13 before making it go core unless you have enough people testing it internally? I just don't see why not honestly and a lot of people loved Harvest also.

I guess I'll come back with 3.13 then, hopefully, the garden is back with Harvest as well, I'm more excited for the garden and other Harvest aspects coming back at this point than the 3.13 expansion tbh because from what I've noticed in the past, the leagues that me and my friends enjoy like Harvest, Synthesis, etc. get ruined from how they were originally that people enjoyed them for once they get "reintroduced". It just comes off weird to me how they bring you something fun with a league and condition you or get you used to it and then take away everything that was fun about it but other bland and non-innovative leagues always go core, idk.

I'm sure others will enjoy the events though and the prizes look great. See you all in 3.13.

Ok Hope dont see you in 3.13.
Why are you in such a bad mood?
Delve without sulphite is really funny and lvling in delve i think also. Also without trading.
Mayham i also dont like. But people like it.

AND the best. They take time to make a good start of 3.13 and thats way better then the start of this league.

They do a lot of work to have funny events belong christmas. I think thats a really good choise to do so.
So stoked for this! :D :D :D
cool :)
finally ggg taking over what streamers are doing with events made for normal people.
i love this :)
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Nov 22, 2020, 4:30:44 PM
"
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Eh, only Mayhem sounds decent but I tried Mayhem in the past and it wasn't that ground-breaking.

Endless Delve, I said it in the past before but, how is this considered an event? Delve is already accessible from the regular core game, so what exactly is being brought to the table besides being able to Delve without Sulphite, as if this is going to be exciting? I can see this ending up boring real fast. It's on the same notion of thinking that Endless Ledge was an event.

Flashback for a league that's already happening atm? I don't get why if people are already getting an extended Heist unless these events are setup this way for budget reasons? Also, if I might add, why would you not include at least Harvest in these events? Seems like a completely missed opportunity to allow the community to test how Harvest will be in 3.13 before making it go core unless you have enough people testing it internally? I just don't see why not honestly and a lot of people loved Harvest also.

I guess I'll come back with 3.13 then, hopefully, the garden is back with Harvest as well, I'm more excited for the garden and other Harvest aspects coming back at this point than the 3.13 expansion tbh because from what I've noticed in the past, the leagues that me and my friends enjoy like Harvest, Synthesis, etc. get ruined from how they were originally that people enjoyed them for once they get "reintroduced". It just comes off weird to me how they bring you something fun with a league and condition you or get you used to it and then take away everything that was fun about it but other bland and non-innovative leagues always go core, idk.

I'm sure others will enjoy the events though and the prizes look great. See you all in 3.13.

Ok Hope dont see you in 3.13.
Why are you in such a bad mood?
Delve without sulphite is really funny and lvling in delve i think also. Also without trading.
Mayham i also dont like. But people like it.

AND the best. They take time to make a good start of 3.13 and thats way better then the start of this league.

They do a lot of work to have funny events belong christmas. I think thats a really good choise to do so.

??? What are you talking about? And why are you facetiously interpreting what I wrote as "bad"? Seems more like you are projecting more than anything and for what, because I speak my mind? That's how I view all of this, sorry that I don't take everything that is thrown at me and just go along like I should have the same opinion as everyone else according to you. I state what I like and I state what I don't like, if you can't handle that, that's your problem, not mine.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Endless Delve (rubs hands together)

I'm in
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info