December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Finally flashback again!!!
Thank you
demigod authority lmao
facepalm pretty hard. reward is for flippers who rot in theyr hideouts and flip thru 7 alternative accounts.
whyle normal people look rewards in mind what he heck is going on in devs head to add lack usability of rewards. pointless
i have read it all. what i see is again heist and heist. then unlimited delve, where you cant get acumulated items to parent server standard in anyway.. whats the point of this idea? anotehr beta test. gl to them then.
wich both going to suck anyway... cant wait cyberpunk wich you guys advertised weeks ago. ty
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Nov 22, 2020, 5:23:59 PM
Seems rewarding!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Endless Delve!!! You did it! Nice! Darkness, here I come! :)
awesome
Wonderful.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care about temp leagues and events... What i wanna know about is: how harvest will work in Standard? Tks

We will announce this closer to when 3.13 launches.

Tyvm Bex!!!! We love you :D
Rip, voided events almost all of them.
You see, these are way cooler than a 3-month league. Especially the endless delve, because it's the most unique, novel way of playing Poe. I always love playing the game in new ways.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
how is SSF gonna work without a crafting bench?
also 3 weeks of more delve doesn't sound exciting at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info