December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Will the current Heist Leagues end and migrate to standard on December 4th?
Eh, only Mayhem sounds decent but I tried Mayhem in the past and it wasn't that ground-breaking.

Endless Delve, I said it in the past before but, how is this considered an event? Delve is already accessible from the regular core game, so what exactly is being brought to the table besides being able to Delve without Sulphite, as if this is going to be exciting? I can see this ending up boring real fast. It's on the same notion of thinking that Endless Ledge was an event.

Flashback for a league that's already happening atm? I don't get why if people are already getting an extended Heist unless these events are setup this way for budget reasons? Also, if I might add, why would you not include at least Harvest in these events? Seems like a completely missed opportunity to allow the community to test how Harvest will be in 3.13 before making it go core unless you have enough people testing it internally? I just don't see why not honestly and a lot of people loved Harvest also.

I guess I'll come back with 3.13 then, hopefully, the garden is back with Harvest as well, I'm more excited for the garden and other Harvest aspects coming back at this point than the 3.13 expansion tbh because from what I've noticed in the past, the leagues that me and my friends enjoy like Harvest, Synthesis, etc. get ruined from how they were originally that people enjoyed them for once they get "reintroduced". It just comes off weird to me how they bring you something fun with a league and condition you or get you used to it and then take away everything that was fun about it but other bland and non-innovative leagues always go core, idk.

I'm sure others will enjoy the events though and the prizes look great. See you all in 3.13.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Nov 22, 2020, 4:11:40 PM
Great Events, Can't wait for Endless delve !
peepoSwing
Dang yo
Hyped for everything besides the heist part
Will there be a crafting bench in the mine encampment?
Awesome!! Looking foward to ALL of them!! =) PoE HYPUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
This is fucking amazing, can't wait for it, even though it will be shortly after Shadowlands launch.
A variety holiday season!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info