[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
NeacaL_ wrote:
i dont get it, i keep putting in 1% reduced man reserved but wrath,haste and zealotry stay at 1% so it is impossible for me to go CI. What am I missing? (STANDARD)

Character is not public, or I can't see it
Try to get the amulet anoint, or check the image attached, make sure everything adds up to 75% or more.
Could you kindly take a look at my POB. https://pastebin.com/t0MR5AzT

I feel like my damage / survivability are both lacking.
I understand that I am only running a 5L, but is there anything else I should upgrade ASAP?

Thanks!
"
omfgpanda1 wrote:

I understand that I am only running a 5L, but is there anything else I should upgrade ASAP?

Thanks!

Get 21 discipline, and alternate purities, ignite and shock immunity is a big deal.
get anomalous dread banner
divergent determination
anolamous grace
and militant faith for transcendence
more aura effect.
get any pair of boots with +1 to level of socketed gems

Then get quality on rings. I don't think your rings have quality.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
Hi i have spent some time into this build can you check if I doing anything wrong ? xd my IGN char :HassVortex

You need alternate quality gems, you have to wait.
You can try to get cannot be ignited implicit on rings.
Try to get boots which have cannot be shocked on shocked ground. Forgot the name, its an unique boots.

Otherwise your build is great, You can remove purity of elements for skitter bots.

Should I replace my Watcher eye to Timeless jewel for tanky , currently I only have 500k dame spark
"
Akshay wrote:
"
omfgpanda1 wrote:

Thanks!

Get 21 discipline, and alternate purities, ignite and shock immunity is a big deal.
get anomalous dread banner
divergent determination
anolamous grace
and militant faith for transcendence
more aura effect.
get any pair of boots with +1 to level of socketed gems

Then get quality on rings. I don't think your rings have quality.

Thanks for the advice!

I just have a couple more questions. I am currently running the Basalt + Taste of Hate flask setup, with Quicksilver, Diamond and Atziri's Promise. Is there any flask you would recommend to swap out?

Also, what do I need to do to get 90% res? Currently sitting at 82% in POB.

Finally, should I be using the Turbulent Catalyst on my rings?

Thanks!
Last edited by omfgpanda1 on Dec 28, 2020, 3:31:31 PM
Yes can remove watcher's eye and use militant faith.

Flasks, that's good enough. You can use evasion or armor flasks if you want more defense.

Resistance will become 90% when you have 4.0 aura effect and when your gems are level 20
Level 20 gems are necessary to get 89% all resistance.

Yes use the elemental damage modifier catalyst on rings.

Run heists to acquire all alternative quality gems.
Thanks for the great guide! Had a lot of fun this league finally playing an aura stacker.
Hey i have the just changed to militant of faith and i cant seem to get 90% lightning res... Can u check it and se what's the problem is ? Do i need to change to 2 voices and do 6 first among us jewels ? Check my PoB cause im to fucking dumb to se the problem xD

https://pastebin.com/XdHfiJDc
I like this build, know that my gear is still not perfect (play in standard so special gems i don't have until league ends) but now a little bit frustreated.
With the two conquerors (Baran, Veritana) who does cold damage, i have massive problems. They kills me so fast (and i have 88% resists)...
I don't know what i'am doing wrong or should do not to die so fast...
(hint, i'am 55 years old so not a pro...)
Go get 90% lightning resistance, there are multiple ways
One way is to have a helm with +2 aura gems or AOE gems corruption.

Other way is to connect empower to resistance skill gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info