[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
Akshay wrote:
Nerfed, weak build which is very expensive
So not worth it

damnit, was really looking forward to playing this again :(

So from my understanding the goal is to hit 3.5 aura eff 2 more levels will get me to 3,36 according to pob what did i miss? sure its one of the jewels but cant quite figure out what im missing
You need more medium clusters, try 2 5voices instead of the 7 one and a large cluster.
I think, not 100%, on standard it will be playable, with legacy items & some different approaches. Remember, when they nerfed Heralds it was a downfall sky to abyss, but solution was in front of our eyes. I also think in no more then 3 weeks something will appear from the clouds. RMR wasn't nerfed.
RD06702
you cant get to 400% aura ever again. So tankiness is less than a quarter of what it used to be. Forget 90% phys reduction, getting 60% will be a big challenge. Not to mention, your dps is terrible now as well. Check out Path of Math's video on aurastackers. He summarized it well enough. This build is dead in the gutter.
This build is dead, just forget it. The nerf to clusters and alt quality jewels results in approximately 87% less DPS. With enough investment - i.e. multiple mirrors, you can certainly get the build to a point where it does a reasonable amount of damage. I mean, if you want to spend 10 mirrors to get 20m DPS, go for it.

The other issue will be that you don't have the same defence as before, and having significantly lower energy shield and physical damage reduction is not a great combination. This is not a good combo, you are looking at anywhere between 8k and 17k physical EHP (10 mirror build).

Last edited by BrettLee on Jan 13, 2021, 9:31:22 AM
You can reach 401% just need first among and replenish in all clusters, and 2 with purposeful instead of one of those. Run 2 heralds and conquerors potency. That with 2x 3 passive voices and large cluster.

Still low ES, unless you got perfect cluster with all attr and int.

Still lower dps.
Last edited by akaflux on Jan 17, 2021, 9:21:44 PM
What would i do for league start? which skill would you recommend for leveling till i can invest?
"
What would i do for league start? which skill would you recommend for leveling till i can invest?

This version of build is nerfed. don't try without 500 exalts.
"
Akshay wrote:
"

This version of build is nerfed. don't try without 500 exalts.

so basically this is a standard league build now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info