[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
Z333k wrote:
Build guide is very well written, hats off there, if it doesn't get nerfed into the ground next league will definitely go for this already made a LL stacker this league. thanks

You can still transition and try to have some fun!
Awesome help on starting my Aura stacker. Got started from 0 to completion. Great service from gearing - gems to clusters. Really appreciate it! Best build guide out there for aura stacking.
Thank you for this detailed guide. I was lost in what I call mid-range aura stacker. ~500 exalt

I couldn't afford mirror tier and was tossing good money at bad upgrades. For almost nothing I changed things around to improve dps and defense.

I would love to see a 2000x+ build to see next upgrade path.

Some choices are preference here. And several options. While nothing is best for everyone, and/or affordable. This 500x build pob is working wonders for me.

Thanks again. You turned my flat aura stacker into a wrecking machine.
"
Carben91 wrote:
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
Hi,

I just made Spark build and have spent quite a lot of currency but my dps seems to be quite low compared to your 120ex Spark budget? Would you be kind to check what I'm missing? My POB is below

https://pastebin.com/mbyjr49s

i changed your pob a bit.

https://pastebin.com/KFiJtYiQ

U rly should drop Grace, Dread Banner and Determination. They will not rly help u with survivability.
And drop Vaal Spark. Its steals souls from Vaal Haste and Divergent Spark is way stronger.
Without Grace and Determination u can also drop the crap Notes in your medium clusters. And get more Aura Effect and Charges on kill (pretty strong).

Next step would be to set your GEMs in a better Setup. Just look in the Pob. With the free Gem slots u can Empower your SMite (phantasmal is a option pob cant calculate it), Wrath, Discipline for dmg and ES. Also get Enhance for Zealotry (anomalous next step) and Precision.
You now free with a Gem Socket. I used Vaal Righteous Fire just as a Boss burst.

The next rly strong Update for u would be to drop Maligaro's for Facebreaker with +x Level to Gems (+1 Socketed Gems , +2 AOE , Aura or Duration) and change your jewels for Crit Multiplier, RMR jewels.

lvl 4 Enhance (4ex), lvl 4 Empower(4ex), Divergent Spark(1ex), Vaal Righteous Fire (20c), Anomalous Zealotry 20/20 cor (10c), Facebreaker (10ex-35ex), 7 RMR, Crit Multiplier Jewels (1-2ex each). Total (30-60ex).

All in all it would be a burst DPS of 31,4m.

EDIT: I saw in your POB that u calculate with Shock u shouldnt do this. Shock works with "high" Lightning hits and we do rly small ones so its doesnt impact your dmg at all.

I saw in your POB that u calculate with Charges for Sirus DPS.u shouldnt do this. Because u cannot gain charges in Sirus with charge on kill node. ur burst damage dawm 25m. And ur pob bullshit(just like my english) bro sry. stop make pob
"
Scuba_man wrote:
Thank you for this detailed guide. I was lost in what I call mid-range aura stacker. ~500 exalt
I couldn't afford mirror tier and was tossing good money at bad upgrades. For almost nothing I changed things around to improve dps and defense.
I would love to see a 2000x+ build to see next upgrade path.
Some choices are preference here. And several options. While nothing is best for everyone, and/or affordable. This 500x build pob is working wonders for me.

Thanks again. You turned my flat aura stacker into a wrecking machine.

Critical strike multiplier jewels
Also gloves, facebreaker, hands of high templar

And 84 level clusters

Rings with Hatred, Zealotry, Wrath

Then you can use empower to get more dps
Hey,

How would I increase my EK projectile range? I read on the wiki that projectile speed increase also increases the projectile travel distance.

Is there a particular jewel or something I would use to incorporate the increased projectile speed without wasting any passives

Thanks! Awesome build guide btw, super fun to play
"
bin1 wrote:
Hey,

How would I increase my EK projectile range? I read on the wiki that projectile speed increase also increases the projectile travel distance.

Is there a particular jewel or something I would use to incorporate the increased projectile speed without wasting any passives

Thanks! Awesome build guide btw, super fun to play

Divergent haste will increase projectile speed! 40% increased projectile speed.
When I import pastebin links they do not work on Path on building, and I have latest version of it. Help?
"
SerbianRaven wrote:
When I import pastebin links they do not work on Path on building, and I have latest version of it. Help?

I use the community fork edition, its better
https://pathofbuilding.community/
Hey, could you please have a look at my build? What am I doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/u34Zn4w7

It seems to me that in some cases I have items even better than in this 120ex build but still 3mil dps less.

Another question is regarding the POB itself. I cannot see the mana reserved tab in my POB (fork version). Please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info