Path of Exile Lore: Questions and Answers - Part One

Do We get to ask questions?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
L OmegaLUL R E
The amount of detain in the days of the week and the moons is crazy. All days end in "o" and all moons end in "i" I wonder. Is "I" feminine and "O" masculine in Wraeclast?
I've known PoE for 10 years and it has Lore? What!
I thought the whole lore is that you get headhunter 1 week into new leagues and spin through millions of monsters light speed.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Last edited by Hucuchill on Nov 11, 2020, 6:37:10 PM
All that data and I still don´t know if rain of arrows benefits from Powerful Precision ascendancy node.
"
Hucuchill wrote:
I've known PoE for 10 years and it has Lore? What!
I thought the whole lore is that you get headhunter 1 week into new leagues and spin through millions of monsters light speed.

I assume you're being facetious, but there does seem to be a dece...err, substant...err, *sizeable* chunk of the community who unironically thi...err, have that attitude.

I feel like there's a "Pearls Before Swine" divination card design in this particular community dynamic somewhere.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Actual questions, some of which I don't expect to be answered for a long while:
Who is Kalandra?
Who is Sin/Innocence's mother?
What really are the Breach demons? Why do some like Korrel's people and the Vaal in Atzoatl worship/attempt to summon/make offerings to them?
Will we ever learn more about the Harbingers?
Who is Riker Maloney, and why does he wear the mask?
What's up with the Crystal Civilization in Delve?
How old are the gods truly?
Where did the Elder come from?
Is Doryani still alive, somewhere out in the astral or on some other world?
Who is Meginord?
Where is Prospero at?
What was/is the Goddess in the Labyrinth? Some sort of construct made by Izaro? Or something older? Where does she go when we defeat Izaro?
That's a cool news idea, GGG! I saw the days/month names here years ago, it was such a cool find.

I think you should also link that pdf document with all lore pieces ordered into a timeline/topics, someone did a great job with it!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
More of this please! KittenCatNoodles lore series is pretty great, glad ya'll think so too! :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Kitten Cat Noodle poggers lore videos. I am glad lore team noticed her <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info