[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

One thing I noticed is that now that we don't have EV/Dodge to avoid damage, stun is way less tolerable. I moved the tree around a bit (dropped Growth and Decay and Coldhearted Calculation) to path past and grab Tolerance. I also extended downward past Charisma into the Ranger area for Heart of Oak, and took Revenge of the Hunted and its mastery to get 96% stun avoidance, corrupted blood immunity, and 70% bleed/poison avoidance.

You lose 25% dot multi (10% total damage) but it's well worth it. Point cost is about the same if you wanted the HP this pathing has anyway. Especially early in the league while your ehp/avoidance on gear is low.
Last edited by CloverPuppy on Oct 26, 2021, 4:14:08 AM
"
Warman87 wrote:
Hi, how do we get Despair, malevolence, purity and determination running same time, am i missing something crucial, and ye i just came to maps so still learning

Impresence changes despair mana cost to 0 if ran as an aura. (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/3XQkWOdc5)
"
Ninjea wrote:
"
Warman87 wrote:
Hi, how do we get Despair, malevolence, purity and determination running same time, am i missing something crucial, and ye i just came to maps so still learning

Impresence changes despair mana cost to 0 if ran as an aura. (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/3XQkWOdc5)

hmm wich auras would be recomended before i can fix impresence, so damn expensive atm :D

Thx for help btw
You can drop Determination until you get Enlighten or Impresence. You can also use Cyclopean Coil (very cheap) to get good damage and shock/ignite immunity so you don't need Purity in the first place. Depends on how your resistances are looking, but if you're using mostly rares still this is probably your best option.
"
Warman87 wrote:

Impresence gives free Despair.
Until you get it, disable one of the others, depending on your gear
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
Nexi wrote:
One thing I noticed is that now that we don't have EV/Dodge to avoid damage, stun is way less tolerable. I moved the tree around a bit (dropped Growth and Decay and Coldhearted Calculation) to path past and grab Tolerance. I also extended downward past Charisma into the Ranger area for Heart of Oak, and took Revenge of the Hunted and its mastery to get 96% stun avoidance, corrupted blood immunity, and 70% bleed/poison avoidance.

You lose 25% dot multi (10% total damage) but it's well worth it. Point cost is about the same if you wanted the HP this pathing has anyway. Especially early in the league while your ehp/avoidance on gear is low.

hello, may i introduce u to my friend the stun flask

also i think u might have a bad time when u get xibaqua wont it erase all those nodes?

OP still wondering, why arent we using the life medium clusters from before?
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
Last edited by kanameclan on Oct 26, 2021, 1:50:05 PM
We can use both Flow of Life and Brush with Death, however you need to know that both of those are heavily weighted. Like 0.46% to get 1 of them, and 0.012% to get both of them, so good luck trying to get both. Using Sanctified Fossil you can get this 0.012% to 0.02%, and in maybe 5.025 tries (spending around 25.125 Chaos) you may get 1 of those. So is way to hard to get 4 of those right now.

My advise, just focus on Flow of Life + another good node. Is way better of avg with damage/life/recover. I always use my Life Harvest on those medium cluster, and got one with Flow of Life + Unwaveringly Evil.

But don't try to focus on cluster, they are the end game, try farming currency and getting your Unique and Bow upgrade, then get Awakening/Empower gem, they will upgrade your dps/defense more with lower investment then the Cluster.
(I will advise tho to get those cluster and leave in a tab to use harvest when you get, but not focus on getting than).
A little tip, as I am not sure anybody talked about it yet. For some free damage and movement speed - get a Sinvicta's Mettle in your off hand - the Str required for it we easily have and since our wave clear is the DO and in our hands we have just CA, the swap does not hurt us in any way, whilst the rampage can net us a significant movement speed bonus and also some nice damage boost.
Been leveling with a slightly different build (Bane), but planning to switch to this as soon as I get a properly colored Death's Oath. Has anyone experimented with using Tainted Chromatic Orbs for coloring? How easy is it to color with them?
"
mookie990 wrote:
Been leveling with a slightly different build (Bane), but planning to switch to this as soon as I get a properly colored Death's Oath. Has anyone experimented with using Tainted Chromatic Orbs for coloring? How easy is it to color with them?

You can start with three reds with adding in arrogance. It's really easy to hit some combo of 3R/2B/1G or 3R/2G/1B. Worth it instead of trying to be perfect before the switch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info